Macdaddy23
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2005
- Posts
- 51,930
You are beautiful too honey.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hell honey, look what we have to work with---pookies said:You guys are the best.![]()
makes it sweet!!


Well, she sure has all the equiptment that I Would enjoy "working" with!!!Macdaddy23 said:Rifleman, she always makes me hard. I think she would enjoy "working with that"![]()
pookies said:Oh you guys are just killin me. please don't stop. LMAO!![]()
![]()
and enjoy ain't it nice to be
'd by all!!!
You are trying to entice someone to play??--Never me???Oh well, someday!! Me and Judy Garland!!pookies said:Martini..come out, come out, wherever you are.![]()

hopw bout we wrassle insteadpookies said:I could tell ya, but then I'd have to shoot ya!![]()

With you??----name the place --hell I'll go to Scottland for that good time!!!pookies said:You wanna play babe?![]()
Now your turn for the reply!! 
W R E S T L Epookies said:Okie dokie then. Whatever "wrassle" means. LOL!
Nothing ugly there....pookies said:How bout an ugly haning one. I know some guys like them that way!![]()
![]()