Forbidden Tales (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
22,651
I don't remember how long its been since Ive admitted to myself that I love someone dear, someone I shouldn't. My older brother Larry has been my rock for as long as I can remember, he is tall dark and very handsome. He has been the closest person to me yet in the family. He seems to understand me, which is strange because of two reasons. We are brother and sister, and he is much older then me. But I always thought older men were sexy, which is why Ive always had my eyes out for older guys. Ive never really had the balls to go up to another guy, and admit my like to the guy. But I had no clue in all hell that my brother actually felt something for me, a feeling that was taboo. A feeling that I was surprised at because of how she learned something was wrong.

Well, its a beautiful day today. Well beautiful to me because a storm was brewing, and Ive always loved rain storms. I love the sound of the rain hitting the windows, hitting the sides of the house. It was always an amazing sound to my ears, and my brother Larry always knew I loved the sound of it. But then you add lighting and the sound of thunder, it was as good as a wet dream really. Not that I had any of them, I just turned nineteen and have no job. Course when you have money you don't really have to have one. However I wanted a job, so Ive been looking for a very long time. I had come back from the store, and noticed Larry's car in the drive way, yet when I walk into the living room he isn't there.

"Larry?" I called but didn't answer, it was then I thought I heard something.

I followed it and was hearing...Moans? I noticed it was coming from your room, and noticed he was doing something.

"What the?" I said to myself in my head.
 
Larry

When Bella turned 18 i saw what a beautiful young woman she had become.

Before that she was just my kid sister. There was quite a difference in our ages, 8 years, and i was away much of the time she was in her teens, first at college and then working.

But when I cam home for her 18th brithday, that was just over a year ago, I was struck by her vibrant full bodied beauty.

I had always loved her but now something else came into the equation - desire. Of course i suppressed these forbidden feelings, and assumed that when I went away again, these feelings would subside.

But then it worked out that I found a job locally and it made sense to return to live in the family home and so I have lived in close proximity to Bella and my feelings, my forbidden feelings, have grown, though of course i have said nothing to her about all this,

She is a very shy person and I think not that experienced with the opposite sex. Of course, she has boyfriends but I think she is still quite innocent.

Sometimes the pressure of desire is overwhelming. I think of her dark-haired beauty and I fantasise. Today I took a nap in the afternoon and when I awoke I found myself thinking intensely of her. It was a hot day, I was naked beneath the sheets, I gave myself up to a delightful fantasy imaging that she was here beside me, also naked...

I imagined her shoulder length dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She stands about 5'5 and weighs about 110, she has 32C breasts. She has tan skin. She usually keeps her hair up and out of her face, putting it like in a pony tail or a bun. She has each ear lobe pierced three times, top of her right ear is pierced. She has a curvy build, very athletic easy to see she keeps in great shape and she has long, long legs.

I often see her in shorts, or a short skirt, and sometimes by the pool in a bikini. I began to fantasise about what she must look like beneath the bikini. Her breasts, her nipples – were they dark or pink? And beneath the bottom half of the bikini – what was she like? Was she shaved and smooth? Or was she au naturel?

My cock was erect and throbbing. Irresistibly my hand moved to bring relief...
 
I may have had boyfriends but Ive never let a guy see me naked, Ive never even seen a guy naked. I was a virgin through and through. I was kind of scared when it came to sex, I don't know why really. I was afraid my body wouldn't be nice, since my body wasn't all that well built, I had curves I know. When my eyes narrowed and I saw you starting to bring relief to yourself. I began to wonder what you were. It made me very excited. But I decided to stay around, but watching you it started to put me in a sexual mood. I bit my lip, I didn't want anyone to come in. but this was my brothers home so I could care less.
 
Back
Top