Wetsider
Explorer
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2018
- Posts
- 1,359
Do you know the song by The Bouncing Souls?I’m a sucker for hopeless romantics!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you know the song by The Bouncing Souls?I’m a sucker for hopeless romantics!
I think we need daily pics from you, sir! We all are benefitting from this Beardy!The original photo was taken for a different thread, but I'll just drop this off here.![]()
No question about it, I’d feel safe and protected in your beefy arms.Arms crossed to start the day
Thank God for country boys!The original photo was taken for a different thread, but I'll just drop this off here.![]()
Thanks for the new song! It was fun to unwind to after work.Do you know the song by The Bouncing Souls?
Bah! Missed it again.Arms crossed to start the day![]()
Holy shit, how am I supposed to do anything else today?
Well done, well done
Oh my...
Forearms in ActionGentlemen, let's see those... forearms.
Naked. Rolled up sleeves. Dirty. Clean. Show us what you've got!
Thanks for sharing and keeping the focus on the forearm! Great variety and enjoyed them all but if I had to choose a favorite I’d say the shower shot was the sexiest. I loved everything about it!
Missed this but looking forward to catching you next time!My contribution - https://postimg.cc/zLW4QftV
if i see sexy forearms on men, i immediately think about how they would look gripping my body... which then turns me into an absolute messThanks for the thoughtful reply! I realize it can be difficult to put attraction/arousal into words but you do a good job of it.
Do I have to let go?Just in case it has been a rough week,
I've included instructions this time
Probably eventually? I didn't have time to write a time limit in the instructions though, so..Do I have to let go?