Forget the commentary.

Trump had money BEFORE politics, unlike the aforementioned.
Yes, yes he did. And since baseless accusations seem to substitute for proof in your world, that proves he didn't get it nefariously, how? It appears that weighed by the lack of lawsuits filed against the aforementioned and the sheer number against the donald, using your own criteria for judging such things, if it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck....


Comshaw
 
She's not only involved, but is constantly trying to find the spotlight.
BAWAHAHA! Damn! And ya'll accuse others of DTS! I'm not going to ask you to show me. All I will get is an Ishian snipe hunt of "do your own research!" or some other convoluted and unsubstantiated drivel. I'll take it for what it is, a chuckle-inducing joke 'cause you can't have said that with a straight face.

Comshaw
 
I'd rather consider the lack of ANY proof of that and how those who believe it expound it without a shred of proof. That my dear sir shows a gray matter deficit running into the negatives.

Comshaw
Biden has made it clear since the 1970's that he is pro Red Chinese. He and his family have gotten rich over bribes, kick backs, and selling secrets. If you are such a fool that you have been hiding your head in the sand in your basement, pull it out and check it out for yourself. There are copies of his speeches, his wealth (and he never worked for it like Trump who I know that just saying his name makes you wet your pants) and his family has gotten rich over his crimes. But I also realize that in your country corruption starts at the top with your Emperor and goes all the way down. That is the way it is in a one party royals (elite) rule like in China and Russia. Proof is no problem with the Biden or Clinton or Obama families. None have ever held a real job or earned their pay. And they have publicly destroyed evidence of their crimes and with the dirty cops of the FBI and DOJ allowed to get away with things that any other citizen would spend the rest of their lives in jail for committing. But, and this is something you should understand more than anything, we allow you to voice your opinion here because we allow free speech and exchange of ideas even if they are bad or wrong. As a human (that means male or female) you are responsible for your own life and what you do with it. But if you were to say anything against oh say Xi or Biden you know you would be punished and your organs harvested. But hey.
 
Biden has made it clear since the 1970's that he is pro Red Chinese. He and his family have gotten rich over bribes, kick backs, and selling secrets. If you are such a fool that you have been hiding your head in the sand in your basement, pull it out and check it out for yourself. There are copies of his speeches, his wealth (and he never worked for it like Trump who I know that just saying his name makes you wet your pants) and his family has gotten rich over his crimes. But I also realize that in your country corruption starts at the top with your Emperor and goes all the way down. That is the way it is in a one party royals (elite) rule like in China and Russia. Proof is no problem with the Biden or Clinton or Obama families. None have ever held a real job or earned their pay. And they have publicly destroyed evidence of their crimes and with the dirty cops of the FBI and DOJ allowed to get away with things that any other citizen would spend the rest of their lives in jail for committing. But, and this is something you should understand more than anything, we allow you to voice your opinion here because we allow free speech and exchange of ideas even if they are bad or wrong. As a human (that means male or female) you are responsible for your own life and what you do with it. But if you were to say anything against oh say Xi or Biden you know you would be punished and your organs harvested. But hey.
1) Prove what you say. Show me these "documents" that prove Biden is a criminal. Show me where he is so blatantly pro-red China. You can't because proof doesn't exist. And no I won't go off on an Ishmailian snipe hunt looking for them. You make the claim, you need to prove it. The problem is everyone who claims such things as you have can never produce any proof it's true.

"He never worked for it like Trump..." BAWAHAHA! Nice bit of sarcastic humor there dude!

"...In your country..."? So you're not from there U.S.? so which one are you situated in? Russia maybe? No surprise there.

Rant all you want. Anyone with two brain cells can see where your loyalties lie, a blind anti-American Trumpster.

Comshaw
 
1) Prove what you say. Show me these "documents" that prove Biden is a criminal. Show me where he is so blatantly pro-red China. You can't because proof doesn't exist. And no I won't go off on an Ishmailian snipe hunt looking for them. You make the claim, you need to prove it. The problem is everyone who claims such things as you have can never produce any proof it's true.

"He never worked for it like Trump..." BAWAHAHA! Nice bit of sarcastic humor there dude!

"...In your country..."? So you're not from there U.S.? so which one are you situated in? Russia maybe? No surprise there.

Rant all you want. Anyone with two brain cells can see where your loyalties lie, a blind anti-American Trumpster.

Comshaw
Have you seen Biden's garage? Have you read his speeches saying how much he admires Xi and the Communists State? Have you seen his own families admission to receiving money and even jewels from Xi as pay off? Haven't you seen how much money his family has made off politicts, not business (like Trump has by his own)? Look at the economic state and lawlessness now in this country due to his administration? (by the way, I'm American, but I dare you to say one thing bad about Xi and China and be on here next week instead of an operating table giving your organs to some rich member of the elite). I put up Trump's record against the Communists state against Biden's any time. I know why you are so afraid of him and the American people. I'm not ranting, but just stating the truth. I know the truth hurts your feelings and we all know how sad you people get when your feelings are hurt and we address you as a human instead of "them or it", it's O.K. I'll check under your bed tonight to be sure that mean old Trump or any free honest person is not there to scare you. You are the one who can't prove anything Biden and his Hee Haw V.P. or anyone in his whole administration know what they are doing and put the people of this country first. You want proof all you have to do is open your eyes and ears.
 
Have you seen Biden's garage? Have you read his speeches saying how much he admires Xi and the Communists State? Have you seen his own families admission to receiving money and even jewels from Xi as pay off? Haven't you seen how much money his family has made off politicts, not business (like Trump has by his own)? Look at the economic state and lawlessness now in this country due to his administration? (by the way, I'm American, but I dare you to say one thing bad about Xi and China and be on here next week instead of an operating table giving your organs to some rich member of the elite). I put up Trump's record against the Communists state against Biden's any time. I know why you are so afraid of him and the American people. I'm not ranting, but just stating the truth. I know the truth hurts your feelings and we all know how sad you people get when your feelings are hurt and we address you as a human instead of "them or it", it's O.K. I'll check under your bed tonight to be sure that mean old Trump or any free honest person is not there to scare you. You are the one who can't prove anything Biden and his Hee Haw V.P. or anyone in his whole administration know what they are doing and put the people of this country first. You want proof all you have to do is open your eyes and ears.
Yes, you are ranting. you make All kinds of accusations, but offer no factual citations to back them? Which Biden speeches are you speaking of? He's been part of the government for a very long time and has given a lot of speeches. I'm not about to go on a snipe hunt on your say so.

You ramble on almost incoherently, make no sense at all in your presentation, then insist I'm the one who is delusional? The problem here is I don't believe you are a malicious person, just a stupid one. That's not an insult, just a fact. And as a stupid man you and your like are more dangerous than a malicious one. Why? Because you can out of hand and without thought or reason dismiss facts as wrong or irrelevant. Here, read this quote. Try to comprehend what it says. Either way I'm out of this conversation for there is no way in the world that fact, reason or truth, no matter how much or how often it is presented, will convince a stupid person.

​

“Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than malice. One may protest against evil; it can be exposed and, if need be, prevented by use of force. Evil always carries within itself the germ of its own subversion in that it leaves behind in human beings at least a sense of unease. Against stupidity we are defenseless. Neither protests nor the use of force accomplish anything here; reasons fall on deaf ears; facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need not be believed – in such moments the stupid person even becomes critical – and when facts are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential, as incidental. In all this the stupid person, in contrast to the malicious one, is utterly self satisfied and, being easily irritated, becomes dangerous by going on the attack. For that reason, greater caution is called for when dealing with a stupid person than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.”

― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

​


comshaw
 
Biden left another 16,000 Americans behind enemy lines while allowing millions of terrorist, criminals and poor slaves into our country. Look up his speech of 1979 when in China and look up the meetings between the terrorist in the mid east, China and Biden's people when we ran away from Afghanistan. Look up the video of him black mailing the government of Ukraine to keep his coke head son free to steal. Look at all the dead bodies at the border, the burning of our cities, the criminals running lose in our cities. Look at his record on women. The communist in Washington just voted against women's rights saying they can't have their own sports and protection from fear of freaks being allowed into their rest rooms, dressing rooms and even in women prisons. Why it is (and I do remember that Clinton didn't know what the word "is" is or that no member of your insurgent party or yourself know what a "woman" is and has sold out women around the world into slavery) but why is it is you do not want to know the truth. Being a slave is a good thing in your mind? Look at Biden's Party attack on parents and the destruction of our education system. Molesting children in elementary schools. Look it up.

I agree, in your mind people like me are dangerous to you because we believe in freedom and human rights and think criminal families like Biden, Soros, Clinton, McCain, Kerry, Obama, trans Nancy Pee (remember she went on the Drag Queen show) and the poster child for dummies AOC who spent its vacation in Florida (OMG) at a gay bar, so she must be trans too. What stupid things like outlaw "gas stoves" put up wind mills that destroy the environment and electric cars that also wreck the environment and use slave labor to build. Look I joke a lot about you fools because you make it so easy. You are the one who can't back up any thing the Communists Democrats (and their Nazi boss Soros) have done for the American people or the world. Everything Biden said about the Red Virus was a lie (just like Obama with Obama Care). Again look at the facts.

I understand your attack against wanting to check out the truth yourself. The truth can hurt. It is so easy for you and the rest of the puppet trolls (a word out of Soros dictionary) to just open your binder like poor little orphan Annie, the press secretary and read the lies your masters tell you. To hide in your basement and pretend that you like Hitlers Brown Shirts and Lenin's Bolsheviks and Mao's Long Marchers will be allowed to live like little kings getting everything for free and protected by the state. But if you want to look up history, once a revolution is over and the new king or dictator takes over he, she, it, kills off the fools (there are no gays or trans in China or Russia or Iran). You don't remember the Red Guard and what they did to Mao's old revolutionaries and party elite. I was in Hong Kong when those Monsters pulled their Frankenstein teachers out of the schools and beat them. If they only knew history.

And yes the Reds in China harvest organs from political enemies for a price. Look it up. So Biden didn't steal secret papers while a senator, a crime that should have gotten him put in jail. But he was lucky, the dirty cops of the FBI and his lawyers help hide and move some of the papers out of his garage and from the communists backed "school" that his has an office. Also Clinton and Coke Head Hunter destroyed, with the aid of the FBI and DNC their computers and documents proving their involvement with Russia and China. Heck, the FBI didn't even look in Mrs. Biden's underwear drawer. Look it up. But they did manufactured false documents and lied before Congress against their political enemies (Americans). Look it up.

Remember that Hitler style speech Biden gave in Philly where he called all Americans criminals of the state? The pretty red lighting and the two storm troopers in the back ground? And how he lied about the virus shots would keep you safe and any one who didn't get them was a criminal, yet he allows millions across our border who have not had those shots or any shots that we do need and require. Poor crazy Joe and Doctor Death had their shots and both caught the Virus. But they destroyed the lives of millions of Americans with the aide and help of Red China. They closed down the world at the orders of China. Look it up.

Yes, I'm guilty of jumping around, but you and the other willing slaves give us so much stupid things to point out that there isn't enough time or space to list everything, so we try to do the best we can. We know you are brain washed. "Children belong to the state, not their parents." Hitler and Lenin are behind you patting you on the back and in the other hand they have a knife to pat you with once you have done their bidding. Look it up.


Your quote above proves my point. I thank you for putting it up for it shows what the red led former Democratic Party is. I can agree with you on that. No one, not even his most degraded followers, call Biden "smart". His backing now is just as it was when he was running for election, between 30 - 38% of the citizens. If it wasn't for the lock down and harvesting of envelopes.....

As for the supply shortage we can't blame it all on Biden or China. No we have the great grease head governor of California and his "stupid" laws that forced the shut down of our ports. We call the capital of California the "forbidden city" because no one knows what happens there till it is too late. But that's another subject.

The point is yes you are right in that I and others jump around because you give us so much to point out as how bad things have become in just two short years. (duck, here comes another balloon the great Chief of the Joint Chiefs and the Commander in Chief just shot down). Where was I? Oh yea, I agree with you on everything in your fine quote about the Red Slave Party and its great leader Soros, I mean Biden.

I know this it too much. You got me laughing at your response and then you made the quote that backed me up and I didn't know whether to laugh at you or with you for agreeing with me while trying so hard to act "progressively red". But I do think you are right, force used by red trained criminals like BLM, antifa, the gangs from south of the border and the ones in this country will fail as well as the stupid lies told by the fake press as they fall on our deaf ears. Monsters like Xi and his puppets have tried since the beginning of human time to bring the world under one king who claims to be God. But in the end they all fail. The people know the facts, even when some like yourself hide from them, but the majority can tell a lie from a truth. So you are really agreeing with me and I thank you.
 
Biden left another 16,000 Americans behind enemy lines while allowing millions of terrorist, criminals and poor slaves into our country. Look up his speech of 1979 when in China and look up the meetings between the terrorist in the mid east,
Can't find a thing, maybe you post it eh?
Everything Biden said about the Red Virus was a lie (just like Obama with Obama Care). Again look at the facts.
Trump was there first with the COVID virus....maybe you should look at facts......any fact please.....
The truth can hurt.
You really seem to think that, which is why you live in a fucking fantasy world of make believe. Well not really, it's just your day job for Putin.
. So Biden didn't steal secret papers while a senator,
Did he? So far the jury is out, kind of like the jury is still out on Pense and Trump on theirs.
Remember that Hitler style speech Biden gave in Philly where he called all Americans criminals of the state?
Nope, maybe you should post it here too, after all you're the one claiming it.
Yes, I'm guilty of jumping around,
Because Russian is your first language, so we forgive you!
As for the supply shortage we can't blame it all on Biden or China. No we have the great grease head governor of California and his "stupid" laws that forced the shut down of our ports. We call the capital of California the "forbidden city" because no one knows what happens there till it is too late. But that's another subject.
Yes and I can't wait for your diatribe on that too. urguyscott fiction, part two
I know this it too much.
what's too much? Your ignorance? Yah maybe you have point....

You got me laughing
Idiots tend to laugh a lot....but at least no C&P in this waste of data.
 
Biden left another 16,000 Americans behind enemy lines while allowing millions of terrorist, criminals and poor slaves into our country. Look up his speech of 1979 when in China and look up the meetings between the terrorist in the mid east, China and Biden's people when we ran away from Afghanistan. Look up the video of him black mailing the government of Ukraine to keep his coke head son free to steal. Look at all the dead bodies at the border, the burning of our cities, the criminals running lose in our cities. Look at his record on women. The communist in Washington just voted against women's rights saying they can't have their own sports and protection from fear of freaks being allowed into their rest rooms, dressing rooms and even in women prisons. Why it is (and I do remember that Clinton didn't know what the word "is" is or that no member of your insurgent party or yourself know what a "woman" is and has sold out women around the world into slavery) but why is it is you do not want to know the truth. Being a slave is a good thing in your mind? Look at Biden's Party attack on parents and the destruction of our education system. Molesting children in elementary schools. Look it up.

I agree, in your mind people like me are dangerous to you because we believe in freedom and human rights and think criminal families like Biden, Soros, Clinton, McCain, Kerry, Obama, trans Nancy Pee (remember she went on the Drag Queen show) and the poster child for dummies AOC who spent its vacation in Florida (OMG) at a gay bar, so she must be trans too. What stupid things like outlaw "gas stoves" put up wind mills that destroy the environment and electric cars that also wreck the environment and use slave labor to build. Look I joke a lot about you fools because you make it so easy. You are the one who can't back up any thing the Communists Democrats (and their Nazi boss Soros) have done for the American people or the world. Everything Biden said about the Red Virus was a lie (just like Obama with Obama Care). Again look at the facts.

I understand your attack against wanting to check out the truth yourself. The truth can hurt. It is so easy for you and the rest of the puppet trolls (a word out of Soros dictionary) to just open your binder like poor little orphan Annie, the press secretary and read the lies your masters tell you. To hide in your basement and pretend that you like Hitlers Brown Shirts and Lenin's Bolsheviks and Mao's Long Marchers will be allowed to live like little kings getting everything for free and protected by the state. But if you want to look up history, once a revolution is over and the new king or dictator takes over he, she, it, kills off the fools (there are no gays or trans in China or Russia or Iran). You don't remember the Red Guard and what they did to Mao's old revolutionaries and party elite. I was in Hong Kong when those Monsters pulled their Frankenstein teachers out of the schools and beat them. If they only knew history.

And yes the Reds in China harvest organs from political enemies for a price. Look it up. So Biden didn't steal secret papers while a senator, a crime that should have gotten him put in jail. But he was lucky, the dirty cops of the FBI and his lawyers help hide and move some of the papers out of his garage and from the communists backed "school" that his has an office. Also Clinton and Coke Head Hunter destroyed, with the aid of the FBI and DNC their computers and documents proving their involvement with Russia and China. Heck, the FBI didn't even look in Mrs. Biden's underwear drawer. Look it up. But they did manufactured false documents and lied before Congress against their political enemies (Americans). Look it up.

Remember that Hitler style speech Biden gave in Philly where he called all Americans criminals of the state? The pretty red lighting and the two storm troopers in the back ground? And how he lied about the virus shots would keep you safe and any one who didn't get them was a criminal, yet he allows millions across our border who have not had those shots or any shots that we do need and require. Poor crazy Joe and Doctor Death had their shots and both caught the Virus. But they destroyed the lives of millions of Americans with the aide and help of Red China. They closed down the world at the orders of China. Look it up.

Yes, I'm guilty of jumping around, but you and the other willing slaves give us so much stupid things to point out that there isn't enough time or space to list everything, so we try to do the best we can. We know you are brain washed. "Children belong to the state, not their parents." Hitler and Lenin are behind you patting you on the back and in the other hand they have a knife to pat you with once you have done their bidding. Look it up.


Your quote above proves my point. I thank you for putting it up for it shows what the red led former Democratic Party is. I can agree with you on that. No one, not even his most degraded followers, call Biden "smart". His backing now is just as it was when he was running for election, between 30 - 38% of the citizens. If it wasn't for the lock down and harvesting of envelopes.....

As for the supply shortage we can't blame it all on Biden or China. No we have the great grease head governor of California and his "stupid" laws that forced the shut down of our ports. We call the capital of California the "forbidden city" because no one knows what happens there till it is too late. But that's another subject.

The point is yes you are right in that I and others jump around because you give us so much to point out as how bad things have become in just two short years. (duck, here comes another balloon the great Chief of the Joint Chiefs and the Commander in Chief just shot down). Where was I? Oh yea, I agree with you on everything in your fine quote about the Red Slave Party and its great leader Soros, I mean Biden.

I know this it too much. You got me laughing at your response and then you made the quote that backed me up and I didn't know whether to laugh at you or with you for agreeing with me while trying so hard to act "progressively red". But I do think you are right, force used by red trained criminals like BLM, antifa, the gangs from south of the border and the ones in this country will fail as well as the stupid lies told by the fake press as they fall on our deaf ears. Monsters like Xi and his puppets have tried since the beginning of human time to bring the world under one king who claims to be God. But in the end they all fail. The people know the facts, even when some like yourself hide from them, but the majority can tell a lie from a truth. So you are really agreeing with me and I thank you.
Stfu, you're a fucking moron
 
whew! Someone triggered Gunny Shitpants so hard we got the full "but...but..COMMIES!" splutter!!
 
I never managed to watch a full length clip of Carlson right to the end. His voice sounds like the worn out fan belt on an old car, it's terrible.

But why didn't he ever have a segment on Russia infiltrating the NRA and giving them money to forward to the Republican Party? It's straightforward Republican Projectionism; The MAGAs have accepted money from an adversary government, therefore gotta claim that's what the Dems have done.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Butina#National_Rifle_Association
 
Funny how these puppets refuse to look into anything and see the truth. The Bidens have been pro Xi and Communists since the 70's if not before. They took millions from Xi. He isn't the kind of guy who gives out money for nothing. Every country and person he has paid has been bough like a slave and serves him. Biden and family are the ones who have bent over for him and Russia. As well as the terrorist of other nations. You make the words Make America First sound like something bad, while you praise slavery, crime and treason, anti women, anti parents, anti education and free elections and speech from both the Dumacrats and the Rino's. Bray needs to look a little deeper into how Biden, Obama and Clinton got so rich. It wasn't by working for a living.
 
Funny how these puppets refuse to look into anything and see the truth. The Bidens have been pro Xi and Communists since the 70's if not before. They took millions from Xi. He isn't the kind of guy who gives out money for nothing. Every country and person he has paid has been bough like a slave and serves him. Biden and family are the ones who have bent over for him and Russia. As well as the terrorist of other nations. You make the words Make America First sound like something bad, while you praise slavery, crime and treason, anti women, anti parents, anti education and free elections and speech from both the Dumacrats and the Rino's. Bray needs to look a little deeper into how Biden, Obama and Clinton got so rich. It wasn't by working for a living.
Don Lemon was protecting Biden on CNN for his dealings with Xi back in the mid seventies. True story.
 
Funny how these puppets refuse to look into anything and see the truth. The Bidens have been pro Xi and Communists since the 70's if not before. They took millions from Xi. He isn't the kind of guy who gives out money for nothing. Every country and person he has paid has been bough like a slave and serves him. Biden and family are the ones who have bent over for him and Russia. As well as the terrorist of other nations. You make the words Make America First sound like something bad, while you praise slavery, crime and treason, anti women, anti parents, anti education and free elections and speech from both the Dumacrats and the Rino's. Bray needs to look a little deeper into how Biden, Obama and Clinton got so rich. It wasn't by working for a living.

One...last...time: If you can prove your point do so. I don't thinkyou can so you resort to a diatribe of unsubstantiated opinions fed to you by those like Tucker. Mine a simple, direct and honest request: Show me. Post a link to these speeches. Post a link to a proof to those things of which you accuse Biden. In any discussion or debate, it is incumbent on the one making a claim to supply proof that the claim is factual. I said it twice, I'll say it once more, no one is going on a snipe hunt on your say so. You want to convince me your claims are true? PROVE IT! SHOW ME! I'll be happy to peruse that proof and fact check it. if I find it credible I will admit it is so. Otherwise, I can accept nothing that you claim, for it falls in the realm of opinion and I only trust one person's opinion on anything, mine.

You are welcome to rant all you want, for that's what you are doing. If it helps bleed the poison built up in your soul, go for it. But I see your effort is for one thing, to convince yourself that you are right and everyone else of a different opinion is wrong. Have you ever actually looked at something from a different angle, a different opinion? Have you ever questioned what you believe to be true? I do that with my beliefs all the time. And when I'm wrong, no matter how painful it is, I admit it. When was the last time you allowed yourself to be wrong? Never I imagine. Most zealots never have and never will.

So prove to me what you say is true. Prove to me the things you claim are fact. I'll listen. And if it is factual I'll admit it to be. But I won't take your opinion of the matter as anything other than what it is.

Let's see it.

Comshaw
 
One...last...time: If you can prove your point do so. I don't thinkyou can so you resort to a diatribe of unsubstantiated opinions fed to you by those like Tucker. Mine a simple, direct and honest request: Show me. Post a link to these speeches. Post a link to a proof to those things of which you accuse Biden. In any discussion or debate, it is incumbent on the one making a claim to supply proof that the claim is factual. I said it twice, I'll say it once more, no one is going on a snipe hunt on your say so. You want to convince me your claims are true? PROVE IT! SHOW ME! I'll be happy to peruse that proof and fact check it. if I find it credible I will admit it is so. Otherwise, I can accept nothing that you claim, for it falls in the realm of opinion and I only trust one person's opinion on anything, mine.

You are welcome to rant all you want, for that's what you are doing. If it helps bleed the poison built up in your soul, go for it. But I see your effort is for one thing, to convince yourself that you are right and everyone else of a different opinion is wrong. Have you ever actually looked at something from a different angle, a different opinion? Have you ever questioned what you believe to be true? I do that with my beliefs all the time. And when I'm wrong, no matter how painful it is, I admit it. When was the last time you allowed yourself to be wrong? Never I imagine. Most zealots never have and never will.

So prove to me what you say is true. Prove to me the things you claim are fact. I'll listen. And if it is factual I'll admit it to be. But I won't take your opinion of the matter as anything other than what it is.

Let's see it.

Comshaw
Prove your point. If you can't look up facts on the computer, listen to the news, read the newspapers on your own what good would it do for me to take your hand and lead you down the path of truth? Go over Biden's record. Look at his family. Follow the money. Look at the laws he and his have broken than come back on here. You don't have to take my opinion or word on anything. You have a brain, use it. I don't like everything Tucker says, but then I don't like what they say on most media as they are all censorship and "party line" cover up. At least I, unlike you, don't rely on the "View" or the clowns on MSNBC and CNN two of the worst of the George Gobbles Fan Club. Like Mr. Biden says; "Hey Man". Do your own research and you will be surprised. But just hiding your head in the sand deep in your basement and refusing to find the truth on your own shows how much of your freedom you have surrendered. Don't rely on others to do your thinking for you. You don't belong to the state.
 
Funny how these puppets refuse to look into anything and see the truth. The Bidens have been pro Xi and Communists since the 70's if not before. They took millions from Xi. He isn't the kind of guy who gives out money for nothing. Every country and person he has paid has been bough like a slave and serves him. Biden and family are the ones who have bent over for him and Russia. As well as the terrorist of other nations. You make the words Make America First sound like something bad, while you praise slavery, crime and treason, anti women, anti parents, anti education and free elections and speech from both the Dumacrats and the Rino's. Bray needs to look a little deeper into how Biden, Obama and Clinton got so rich. It wasn't by working for a living.
I asked a simple question. What did Biden do to earn 40 million from the CCP?

Apparently the Literotica Clown Force and their Democrat leaders don't care that their President is a de facto employee of the CCP. Why would that be, unless they themselves support the goals and principles of the CCP and hate their country?
 
Prove your point. If you can't look up facts on the computer, listen to the news, read the newspapers on your own what good would it do for me to take your hand and lead you down the path of truth? Go over Biden's record. Look at his family. Follow the money. Look at the laws he and his have broken than come back on here. You don't have to take my opinion or word on anything. You have a brain, use it. I don't like everything Tucker says, but then I don't like what they say on most media as they are all censorship and "party line" cover up. At least I, unlike you, don't rely on the "View" or the clowns on MSNBC and CNN two of the worst of the George Gobbles Fan Club. Like Mr. Biden says; "Hey Man". Do your own research and you will be surprised. But just hiding your head in the sand deep in your basement and refusing to find the truth on your own shows how much of your freedom you have surrendered. Don't rely on others to do your thinking for you. You don't belong to the state.
Pontification and verbosity in no way equate to a factual presentation. Sorry dude but the "do your own research" dodge is the last bastion of those who CAN'T prove their point, who have NO factual backing for what they claim. Your post is right up there with everything Tucker has said on air, a steaming pile.

TA

Comshaw
 
I asked a simple question. What did Biden do to earn 40 million from the CCP?

Apparently the Literotica Clown Force and their Democrat leaders don't care that their President is a de facto employee of the CCP. Why would that be, unless they themselves support the goals and principles of the CCP and hate their country?
Joe Biden did not receive payments from China.

Hope this helps 👍
 
Back
Top