Free World (Closed)

He was happy to know she slept well. The last thing he wanted was for her to be uncomfortable. "Care to share what kind of dreams you've been have" he said "I hope I'm in them".
 
She smiled "Oh you are don't worry" She giggled a little bit. "You know i'm five months along and your people don't seem curious "
 
"Well to be fair, it's not like they see every moment" he said. Still she was right, it was obvious to his people in the castle that they were quite close. He figured that he would have to address this soon. "I think you and I as a couple is very know, but not spoken. I promise you though that we will be married and you will be my queen. Queen Scarlet.... I like the sound of that."
 
She smiled "I worry about you that is why I bring it up, I am not worried about the title." She stroked his cheek lovingly. "Getting married will seal our fate, then again our fate has been sealed for many years, Merlin would say' scarlet kissed his nose.
 
He loved when she should such sweet gestures to him, kissing his nose or giving him and Eskimo kiss. He loved that romantic nature of her's. "Well he's right, Scarlet" he replied "He knew we were destined for greatness and more, we shouldn't fight it nor fear it". When he first took that sword from the stone, neither Scarlet nor him knew what it would lead to, their innocence only saw a simple sword as he took in order to give it to the knight he was squiring that day. "No matter what happens as long as we're together, we can take on anything".
 
Scarlet looked into his eyes, she always enjoyed looking at him. Hearing him talk. How he made her feel so special. "It's funny, ever since we were children. You always knew how to make me feel special, like I am worth fighting for. and here we are now, soon to be married and expecting our son in a few more months, wow just think. I am five months pregneat, only about four more to go. I'm excited about our son" She said happily.
 
"So am I" he replied as he kissed her. The warm feeling of them nestled in their bed made the moment almost too perfect. "Is there anything you need?" he asked "you're not feeling sick or sore, are you?"
 
Scarlet smiled and shook her head "No Arthur were fine" She said happily, but she felt something. Scarlet took Arthur's hand, placed it on her stomach and put her hand over his. It was then there baby began to kick her hard.

"He's a strong one"
 
Feeling the baby kick was unreal to him. It made his heart warm knowing that something so pure could be made from their love. "He's gonna be loving and caring, just like his mother". He pressed his nose to her's stand up as he held her in his arms. "How about we go to the bath quarters and take a nice warm bath together" he suggested.
 
She smiled and nodded looking at him kindly "Alright, this will be interesting since moving is a bit more tough" She kissed him deeply. "But sounds like a wonderful idea you have" Slowly standing up she was able to move with his help. She waited for him, swaying her hips and humming as she headed for the bathroom.
 
The water was ready for them as he helped Scarlet with her clothes, letting her settle into the water as he began to strip down himself. He came in after her, taking the soap as he washed her body, massaging her breast gently as he kissed her neck. "how does that feel?" he asked.
 
She smiled looking at him "Good, just think pretty soon my breasts will be off limits" Scarlet giggled. "Since the baby will need them, then again. I hope this doesn't make me sound gross, but I wonder what human mother's milk tastes like" She smirked.
 
He laughed at her thought, she always knew how to make him smile. "I don't know, I would think it would taste... now I guess I'm being gross" he said "I guess I better get my fill of playing with them won't I" . He began to kiss her chest, going a bit lower as he began to suck on her breast, his tongue moving around her nipple, hoping she was enjoying it.
 
She smiled, it was a sweet gesture. Closing her eyes she sighed happily, when it comes down to it, he was so careing. Things got interesting when he began to suck on her breast again. He always knew how to make her moan.
 
He pulled her closer, wanting her to wrap her leg around him as he continued to suck on her breast. He could even feel himself getting hard out of it all. He loved her, he wanted to make love to her again as they bathed with one another.
 
She wrapped her leg around him, moaning loudly as she leaned back into him, she was happy to have spent this time with him, such a powerful feeling. "Your turned on already" She giggled.
 
"Being around you turns me on" he admitted as he kissed her passionately on the lips. "I love having sex with you... it feels like heaven".
 
She smiled "Still feel that way with me? being so big" She giggled looking at him lovingly.
 
He smiled at her, "of course I do" he said kissing her once more "why would I not feel that way, seeing like this with, with our baby. I think you look so beautiful".
 
She smiled lovingly at him, kissing him she rested her forehead on his, glad to have him in her life.

"Now if only my ankles didn't swell" She snickered "small price to pay to have our son" She said sweetly.
 
"Maybe I can help you forget about that for a bit" he said to her "keep you legs around me". It was then that he began to ease his cock inside, pressing it in deep and he began to make to her, wanting her to forget about any pain she have been feeling during her pregnancy.
 
It was a little challenge to keep around him but did it without much trouble, when he eased inside her, she moved her head back, groaning. Very happy "mmm Arthur..." She murmured.
 
"Scarlet" he groan as he continued to move in and out of her. His hips moving along as he kissed her. "you feel so good... as if we were made for one another".
 
She enjoyed his moans, leaning in she kissed him, showing all the love she had for him, grinning happily.
 
It was as if everything was it should be. Arthur's heart racing like crazy as Scarlet and him made love. His hips moving to their motions over and over, faster and faster until he could no longer contain himself as he came inside Scarlet, letting out a soft groan of pleasure as he looked at her lovingly.
 
Back
Top