Free World (Closed)

They were a very sextual couple, but she enjoyed it very much. She cried out his name as her orgasm took her. She enjoyed the feel of him, kissing him deeply.
 
They continued to kiss well after they came. He looked into her eyes with such love and desire, feeling her stomach as they sat there in the tub. "I love you Scarlet" he whispered "I always will".
 
She smiled "And I will always love you as well" She said softly. The baby was kicking and she placed her hand on him. "Looks like your son is going to be a very active prince" Scarlet giggled kissing Arthur.
 
He smiled as he felt their baby kicking. He knew that they would make great parents, "we should get out before we catch a cold" he suggested "beside breakfast should be ready in the dining hall".
 
She got out with his help, she could already smell breakfast "I can already smell it, smells great" Scarlet chuckled and as he helped her city she sipped the fresh orange juice. "I'm starving" She chuckled.
 
Arthur was hungry as well. He began to eat a few strips of bacon and bread, along with taking a sip of orange juice. "So is there anything on the agenda today" He asked Scarlet after all she was his adviser.
 
She sighed "Well the courts will be full today, there are four people coming to offer something to your kingdom, i'm not to sure what exactly they wouldn't say" She said looking over at him and sighed some. .
 
He nodded "Alright" he said as he continued to drink his orange juice "I suppose we'll go into the throne room and see what these people wish to offer". He looked at Scarlet as she sighed "are you alright?"
 
She nodded "I'm alright, i'm just sore. You would be sore to if you were carrying a seven pound baby" That thought made her laugh pretty hard.
 
He laughed as he put his hands on her stomcah, feeling it before going into the throne room with her. He sat on the throne and looked over as the first few people came to give him their gift. "What is this you bring us?"
 
She sighed a bit and sat in her chair, she wanted to hold Arthur's hand. But knew better not to, the people did not know of there relationship. She was almost full term, she was very happy about it, three people came forward and bowed before the king.

"Sire we come with gifts for you and your men, horses, weapons and horses. We seek your aid, your enemy Prince Malagant is trying to take over our small village. We are only a few hundread people, forgive us for asking anything of you...." She heard that name.

"Malagant..." She said to herself.

"He is your enemy sire, I came from that village. They have been suffering a horrible food shortage for years. I to would like to ask for your help, they have always followed you Sire..."
 
Prince Malagant, he had not heard that name in some time. The man was egotistical maniac bent on taking anything he wanted, he was ruler by default his father had been bedridden for years . He had such hatred toward ever since he became king, jealous of a young king while he was still a prince while his father still lived. It was no doubt that Malagant would try to attack again and he who need all the help he could get. He nodded at their request, "So it shall be" he said "your village shall be protected by our kingdom". He looked over at Scarlet ans smiled knowing she would approved of his decision.
 
She listen to what Arthur said, when he looked at her she smiled and nodded. Mouthing out "Thank You" She bowed her head in great respect of him. But something happened, doors open and a man comes staggering in, she stood up. Seeing it was a messeger, she ran up to him. Good thing she was so fit. He collapsed and everyone in the court gasped. She sighed seeing he had a bad wound on his stomach.

"He's coming....for me" She said for all to hear.
 
To hear Scarlet say those words put fear into Arthur. Was what said true, was he after her. "I don't understand" he said as he went to her "why would he be after you?"
 
She stood up and returned to her chair and looked over at Arthur "He knows of my powers, the child will be wanted as well because the child will have some of my powers"
 
This news troubled Arthur. If Malagant knew about Scarlet's powers, he would stop at nothing to take her and their child. It would he would have to do what he didn't wish to do, he would have to see the prince dead, he would have to go to war. "I won't let anyone hurt you" he told her "I promise".
 
She looked at him "Arthur...don't you dare go to war, I can't raise our child on my own" Scarlet said loud enough for only Arthur to hear. "Just because I'm five and a half months pregneat, doesn't mean I can't use my power..." She thought for a moment..

"There is one thing I can do, I would need Excaliber and your trust"
 
"We need to be alone" Arthur quickly dismissed everyone from the room leaving Scarlet and him alone. "I don't want to go to war over this, but I don't want you using your magic if it jeopardizes our child."
 
She walked over to the window and sat down, placing her hands on her stomach as she thought. "I have never told you using powers while pregneat can affect our child, Merlin never said anything like that as well. And he knew I was going to have your child.."
 
Arthur sighed "Alright, if you think you can keep any bloodshed from happening you have my trust" He kissed her softly feeling her stomach as they looked out the window. "what will you do?"
 
She closed her eyes feeling him against her back "He likes to fight, then we shall fight. But since I am a witch I don't have to use it myself. I will summon all my power to lift up your sword behind him, you would need to keep him busy, and using all my powers he will die.."
 
Scarlet did indeed have a plan but it did bring one question to Arthur. "exactly how am I supposed to get close to him, it's not like I can just walk in to his kingdom and fight him".
 
She opened her eyes "We wait for him in the throne room, talk to him like he wasn't the enemy"
 
Arthur wish he could have seen the simplicity of it all as Scarlet did, but he knew that it would not be so simple. "You know if he come here, he will bring an army" he replied. "I'm not going to let the people stand around and not defend themselves".
 
She turned looking into his eyes "I will bring word that I want to talk to him, away from his men. If he does not comply then it will get nasty, i'm not telling you to not prepair your men. I just am trying to do this as peaceful as possible.."
 
Back
Top