fricking freako's

Dixon Carter Lee said:
Oh for God's sake it's "plain" not "plane". And "freako's" here is plural, not possessive, so it should be "freakos". And when using verbs one should...

Uh-oh. I'm a grammar freako. Help me.



*giggling*

Don't you just love the way he thinks?


*checking spelling*
 
Some links for cross-dressing info

This is for you lurkers who really *do* want some info about cross-dressing cuz you really *do* want to try it but are suffering with all sorts of doubts and anxieties about the whole deal.

Just do it.
It's totally harmless and if it brings you some pleasure - why not?

If my giant of a Master, a former pro hockey player, a hairy guy, and very much a man, can do it, so can you.

Here are three links to good quality info on the subject:

1. Gender Mosaic Transexual & X-dressing Information
http://ncf.davin.ottawa.on.ca/freeport/sigs/life/gay/xdress/menu

2. Shirley Ann Sometimes
http://www.geocities.com/FashionAvenue/1258/nopic.html

3. Melissa and Kath's Tea Time
http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/heights/9072/PAGETWO.html
 
WOW!!!!

You "registered" folk, are awesome!!

Have some faith in your own sexuality there, unregistered. Open the door to whatever closet you have locked your fantasies in. Don't keep them locked up because of other peoples ideas about what sex should be. Or who it should be with.

Now, off to the drugstore for some nail polish. ~wink~

MS.
 
~Her eyes open and therein a twinkle of innocence still remains as she asks softly, "So, THIS is a troll?"


:D


I am still learning the lit jargon, one post at a time!
 
lickerish said:
1 i'd 1 hrnd flying prpl ppl e-tr

1 i'd 1 hrnd flying prpl ppl e-tr

1 i'd 1 hrnd flying prpl ppl e-tr

sure looks gud 2 me :D


;)
(Sorry Dixie.. I had to do it. For all it's worth I don't like abbreviations. Much.)


translatef for the non net fluent

One eyed one horned flying purple people eater

sure looks good to me.
 
Creidhne said:
Now, off to the drugstore for some nail polish. ~wink~

MS.



Don't forget that foam thingy that keeps your toes apart during a pedicure, it's a bitch to do without one.

Oh, and stockings and garters seem to work better with hairy guys than actual pantyhose, less pinching.
 
Kitten Eyes said:
Laughing my ass OFF!

cym darling, I get that kind of reaction from every man I meet that can't keep up. Little boy unregistered, why don't you go play with your video games or something, you're bugging the grown-ups.

Now, are the any real men here? ;) I want to play dress up, tie up, and fuck you silly.

Well, Kitten Eyes, I've already posted elsewhere that that's one of my unfulfilled fantasies. Partly unfulfilled because I've always been a little nervous about looking foolish. "Big, hairy ex-jock" applies to more than one member of this board. Add to that "Ex-jock trying really hard to get back into shape." :D
 
Kitten?

Am I disqualified if I am already silly?

*waiting for Dixon's (possesive, see the apostrophe?) head to explode*

This is gonna be great! *in my best Flounder voice*
 
I think it is so very funny that you would be upset by people who bend the gender dress rule. Why in the hell would it bother you if Mr. Waters two houses down wears Victoria Secret while he grills hamburgers? Geez get a life and if you want to see a wuss look in the mirror. Only the most chicken shit people post unregistered.
 
*Lazer* said:
Why in the hell would it bother you if Mr. Waters two houses down wears Victoria Secret while he grills hamburgers?
~admiring, once again, the exceedingly direct and accurate manner in which she cuts through the bullshit and into the heart of the matter~
 
lisa' wore a tuxedo to a very posh dinner with me once :)


does that count as cross dressing i wonder ... she looked very sexy and before you suggest shes not butch
 
sexy-girl said:
lisa' wore a tuxedo to a very posh dinner with me once :)


does that count as cross dressing i wonder ... she looked very sexy and before you suggest shes not butch
hehe... got me. I was about to ask what happened to the stuff you answered previously about both of you being very feminine, neither taking the role of the guy in the relationship.
 
sexy-girl said:
lisa' wore a tuxedo to a very posh dinner with me once :)


does that count as cross dressing i wonder ... she looked very sexy and before you suggest shes not butch
Done right, a woman can look very sexy, even feminine in traditionally mens clothes. On the other hand, men don't look very sexy in women's clothes - I don't think anybody wants to see me in a dress, or (shudder) bra and panties. :D Silky pajamas maybe.

I like women in sun dresses, maybe even a sexy/slinky dress, but I also like them in jeans and flannel shirts - especially if the jeans are not too lose and the flannel shirt is knotted above the midriff with some cleavage showing.
 
Hmmmm

~glancing down~

I have jeans, a tank top and a maroon flannel shirt, with floral imprint.

Will that do, STG? ;)
 
MissTaken said:
Hmmmm

~glancing down~

I have jeans, a tank top and a maroon flannel shirt, with floral imprint.

Will that do, STG? ;)
That will do just fine - but why don't you tell me more about what you have on underneath there?:D :p
 
Now. Now. ~swatting STG playfully~

We don't want to hijack this thread, or do we?


:p
 
MissTaken said:
Now. Now. ~swatting STG playfully~

We don't want to hijack this thread, or do we?


:p
For the right incentive I could become a hijacker.:D

Why not hijack it? The original troll who started it never came back. Let's show them how to make a thread really interesing!:p
 
You put on a pair of MissTaken's panties, STG, and tell us all how sexy it feels lying silkily over your hardening cock and then it'll be both really interesting and not hijacked. Otherwise, why don't you guys just go get a room someplace? :p
 
cymbidia said:
You put on a pair of MissTaken's panties, STG, and tell us all how sexy it feels lying silkily over your hardening cock and then it'll be both really interesting and not hijacked.
I will if she takes off the pair she is wearing right now and gives them to me to wear.:p

Otherwise, why don't you guys just go get a room someplace? :p
I tried that; her PM seems to be full or won't accept PMs.
 
Funny

When I think of me in women's clothes...

I get mental replays of that light beer commercial with the four hairy guys trying to get a deal on ladies night.

Or Det. Wojiehowicz on Barney Miller working vice.
 
Whoa there Thumper.

Nobody said anything about having to leave my house! So, no ladies night specials or vice squads. Lotsa vice, just no squads.

It's all sensory for me. I have no life long ambition to be a woman. Just like how "I" feel in woman's undergarments. Doesn't really matter how I look. Good thing, huge legs and all.

MS.
 
Creidhne said:

It's all sensory for me. I have no life long ambition to be a woman. Just like how "I" feel in woman's undergarments. Doesn't really matter how I look. Good thing, huge legs and all.

MS.
Exactly. If you want to find out what he means, but are too damned uncomfortable with the whole cross-gendered dress thing, check out Frederick's of Hollywood bikinis and G-strings (designed for men). They're still available in wonderful silks and satins, and you don't have to face the issue of wearing "women's" clothing.

But, really, get over it. The only reason clothes have genders assigned to them is because we will it so. If we will it otherwise, it'll change. Gender-coding clothing is a convenient social fiction, not a reality.

Ask any kilt-wearing Scotsman.
 
Another bullshit cutter, of the elegant and eloquent variety.

Of course, some of us do have some gender issues, although that's barely the half of what the clothes are about, even for me. The materials and cut of some women's clothes are just nice. Very pleasant, in a tactile way. But I'm a sensual hedonist with a severe aversion to humiliation, so I haven't come out of the closet wearing any women's clothes yet. (Mind you, if I were in a relationship, I would share it with her.)
 
Back
Top