Friday Night Lits....

Brits don't have humor, a guffaw here and there, but you just pretend it was tea down the wrong pipe

No...we don't have humor...we have HUMOUR!!!

We don't have Moms, or colors either.

We have Mum and Colour...
 
OMG!! You did not just say boil water! Who are you? Every tea drinker knows that you heat the water and let tea steep. If you boil it you can damage the leaves and it becomes bitter.

Start doing the walk of shame
 
Phew!

Lucky I never sent you the photo of me naked next to your avatar..that could have been awkward....:confused:

lol
 
I'm not easily confused :p. What were we talking about again :D?



You are not the only one :). At least you've never sent me dirty PMs thinking I'm a woman, there are a few guys who have over the years, and they ended up being pretty embarrassed about it when I corrected their mistake.
I knew you were a guy, i like to read profiles :)
 
OMG!! You did not just say boil water! Who are you? Every tea drinker knows that you heat the water and let tea steep. If you boil it you can damage the leaves and it becomes bitter.

Start doing the walk of shame

Ha! That is what we brits would call, codswallop.

You don't use boiling water on Coffee, as it will burn it, but you have boiling water on tea....

I put milk in first anyway, so that protects the tea a little.

American's threw tea into cold water in Boston, and wondered why is tasted funny.
 
Ha! That is what we brits would call, codswallop.

You don't use boiling water on Coffee, as it will burn it, but you have boiling water on tea....

I put milk in first anyway, so that protects the tea a little.

American's threw tea into cold water in Boston, and wondered why is tasted funny.
Codswallo-doesnt exist, made up word, i choose to ignore it.

We are going to fight!! Don't boil water!
 
I knew you were a guy, i like to read profiles :)

I have to say that, on the whole, most of the women here seem to be better at reading profiles than the guys, that one I will give you.

Jack is right that UK spelling trumps US spelling though :p.
 
Do you drink pineapple juice? If not, i do believe sir that you are bitter :)

Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

Do you want a free sample in the post for research purposes?
 
Poppycock! Fine boil your water you cad. If I get to London, I will def be drinking someone elses tea :)

As you're American, you do know where London is right? Paris isn't in England too.

I know you guys tend to get nose bleeds when you leave your own air space...
 
I have to say that, on the whole, most of the women here seem to be better at reading profiles than the guys, that one I will give you.

Jack is right that UK spelling trumps US spelling though :p.
Brits are so superior just because they use extra letters? They still cant compare to the french though. No one is as elegant as they are

Theater vs theatre

So pretty.

Well i figure people take time to write in their profiles so I should read them.
 
As you're American, you do know where London is right? Paris isn't in England too.

I know you guys tend to get nose bleeds when you leave your own air space...
It's outside america, that's all we need to know :)
 
Brits are so superior just because they use extra letters? They still cant compare to the french though. No one is as elegant as they are

Theater vs theatre

So pretty.

Well i figure people take time to write in their profiles so I should read them.

Some really don't take time to write their profiles!

As for language...the French may be more elegant...but they undo it with arrogance too!!
 
I have to say that, on the whole, most of the women here seem to be better at reading profiles than the guys, that one I will give you.

Jack is right that UK spelling trumps US spelling though :p.

Ha...see Ice Princess...I got the Man-Girl on my side...he he he
 
Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

Do you want a free sample in the post for research purposes?
I only want to sample if it's fresh, I have this thing about old food.

What time would be good?
 
Some really don't take time to write their profiles!

As for language...the French may be more elegant...but they undo it with arrogance too!!
Mmmm an arrogant and elegant man...please continue telling me why the french are superior.
 
Back
Top