"Fuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy fucking hump day to you too. :kiss:

Eh. I'm ok I guess. Too much fucking day, not enough humping.

I fucking hear you about the lack of humping. Still I think spring may have arrivedd! :D :kiss:
 
Happy Fucking Hump Day {{{{{{{{{Jail}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: So the count down continues! That great day is getting closer for you. :nana:

It's either their servers or Manu is experimenting again. :rolleyes:

((((((((((((((((((((kayte)))))))))))))))))):heart::kiss::rose:


i got my fucking money on the servers. manu never does anything on the chat portion
 
Well {{{{{Kayte}}}}} :kiss: :rose: How the fuck are you on this fine Hump Day? Hope you're doing well.

{{{{{{{{{Lovin}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Yesterday was a pretty fucking good day, even though there wasn't any actual humping.

Hope your Thursday is turning into a terrific one sexy!
 
((((((((((((((((((((kayte)))))))))))))))))):heart::kiss::rose:


i got my fucking money on the servers. manu never does anything on the chat portion

Good fucking morning {{{{{Jaily}}}} :kiss: :heart: The servers do have their "bad hair" days to say the least. They are still "wonky."
 
I fucking hear you about the lack of humping. Still I think spring may have arrivedd! :D :kiss:

It's still the dead of fucking winter for me, at least when it comes to my sex life. I need sex more than once every fucking few years. Fuck, I need it more than once a day really. What? With my sex drive that shouldn't be a suprise, well, except for those of you who don't know about my sex drive which is pretty much everyone on Lit. LOL :kiss:
 
It's still the dead of fucking winter for me, at least when it comes to my sex life. I need sex more than once every fucking few years. Fuck, I need it more than once a day really. What? With my sex drive that shouldn't be a suprise, well, except for those of you who don't know about my sex drive which is pretty much everyone on Lit. LOL :kiss:

TGIFuckingF {{{{{{Drac}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I hear you sweetie. There never is enough of it for me either.
 
wow, no one's fucking in here lately? :eek:

fuck me dead, this is the first fucking post in 5 fucking days


c'mon, fuckers!!!!
 
wow, no one's fucking in here lately? :eek:

fuck me dead, this is the first fucking post in 5 fucking days


c'mon, fuckers!!!!

Happy fucking Hump Day {{{{{{{{{Jaily}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Guess folk are out doing the deed! :devil:

So, have you made it to Oz yet? :)
 
Happy fucking Hump Day {{{{{{{{{Jaily}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Guess folk are out doing the deed! :devil:

So, have you made it to Oz yet? :)

Happy fucking Hump Day to you too, me darlin:rose::kiss:

i guess they are, i just wish i was fucking right now :rolleyes:

Nope, but i'll be in Oz by next Wednesday for good :D
 
{{{{{Kayte}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss: Hope you are having a fanfuckingtasic day today. Good to see you, Hon. :kiss:
 
Fucking/usually comes out fuckin'. I put it in front of everything. I have a pretty dirty mouth sometimes
 
We interrupt your regularly scheduled forum activity to bring you this important message.

Fuck me!

Thank you, we now return you to your regularly scheduled forum activity already in progress.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top