TonyF862
Getting there...
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2023
- Posts
- 1,290
Just found this thread and all you crazy FFF-ers out here, but here’s my virginal contribution:
https://ibb.co/SD3xdDLn
https://ibb.co/SD3xdDLn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For you I'll always keep it openWow, don’t ever close it!
Mmmmm....on my knees...mouth wide open........
Is that an open invitation?
Hope you had good time handsome!A bit of a mess honestly
Lick it from me!The ice is on the way! Would ya like some rum to go with it?![]()
Sweetheart we both look great on the sofa!Another one for this Friday.
https://ibb.co/pBMbY0Sy
Yess at least that, babeAbsolutely not ... it would be a project lasting several weekends just to make sure every inch of you has been thoroughly covered
Show off!(Nice cock though!
)
Sweetheart I love your body, and hairy chest....make me wish to kiss all over it!Hope you enjoy my FFF
Shall, we make a great day, out of it?You've provided a beautiful start! Looking sexy Miss M!![]()
Sweetheart need ice or cold shower! Your smile wow!
Sweetheart, I think the same!Everyday should be Friday. What a gift.![]()
Mmm so sexy wet, ready to get dirty with me?Wet start to Friday.
https://ibb.co/chnzx2xq
Absolutely I enjoy this!
But I love it, you are wonderful
Sexy want to be there!
Honey, I need cream!Well good morning, that pic and a cup of coffee is a great wake up.
Didn't spill the coffee![]()
Babe, absolutely sweet and great to hearOmg you are sexy![]()
Well I do my best, that you are upLovely!
Thank you SweetheartIt will be now.
Yes so sexy, want you!
Ohhh perfect shape body sexy
Pleasure to see you, can't wait for more!Just found this thread and all you crazy FFF-ers out here, but here’s my virginal contribution:
https://ibb.co/SD3xdDLn
That is great!For you I'll always keep it open![]()
Babe, you need some hands to dry?
And great to see you!Well, it is Friday https://ibb.co/jvPV5y8L
Good to see you too xHope you had good time handsome!
Lick it from me!
Sweetheart we both look great on the sofa!
Yess at least that, babe
Sweetheart I love your body, and hairy chest....make me wish to kiss all over it!
Shall, we make a great day, out of it?
Sweetheart need ice or cold shower! Your smile wow!
Sweetheart, I think the same!
Mmm so sexy wet, ready to get dirty with me?
Absolutely I enjoy this!
But I love it, you are wonderful
Sexy want to be there!
Honey, I need cream!
Babe, absolutely sweet and great to hear
Well I do my best, that you are up
Thank you Sweetheart
Yes so sexy, want you!
Ohhh perfect shape body sexy
Pleasure to see you, can't wait for more!
That is great!
Babe, you need some hands to dry?
And great to see you!
This was two years or so after we married. She was in her early 20s.Wow! More of Lynn than we usually see, and lovely as always.
Need some company in the shower?
So soft and smooth!!!
And looking wonderful-ish.
Your sexiness is never brief!
Shy and retiring?
Indeed....Is that an open invitation?![]()
WOWSER!!!
missed it again