Gaetz Investigation Flops

the list of shitheads that vetteman defends and admires is nothing but rapists and molesters.
 
The one William Jefferson flew on getting BJ's from some girl in a BLUE Dress.
She didn't need to deep throat as Bill's didn't reach Lewinsky's molars!

So you have first hand knowledge of Bill Clinton’s cock and how well it fills a mouth? :LOL:
 
Let's all take a deep breath, put aside politics for a moment, and use some time to recognise the following:

The above white supremacist, who has chosen to make his residence on an erotic literature site for almost two decades, doesn't even know the correct name of the most famous erotic novel of all time.

That is...amazing. 👏👏🤣🤣
Deep Throat!
 
So you have first hand knowledge of Bill Clinton’s cock and how well it fills a mouth? :LOL:
Monica's book. "He Ccouldn't reach my back molars."

Kamala the reputed FLUFFER has a tough job due to Joey's ED!
 
Monica's book. "He Ccouldn't reach my back molars."
You
Kamala the reputed FLUFFER has a tough job due to Joey's ED!
YOU are a documented racist and a liar.
Telling me that no one loves me hurts my feelings but it is not a rebuttal of the fact.
Because I do lead a sad, loveless existence leaves me plenty of time to hound you with your truth to no end.
 
YOU are a documented racist and a liar.
Telling me that no one loves me hurts my feelings but it is not a rebuttal of the fact.
Because I do lead a sad, loveless existence leaves me plenty of time to hound you with your truth to no end.
People who DIE of Smoking I have no sympathy for people who Smoke and Drink to excess!
 
People who DIE of Smoking I have no sympathy for people who Smoke and Drink to excess!
Look, never let it be said that I’m not charitable. I am not going to hound you anymore. I think I’ve proven my point. Plus, there’s a fire hose of stupid going around here and I really was more pissed with your colleagues who never called out your racism. Kudos to you for staying a true racist and not apologizing! Trump is about to get indicted again, and there will be plenty more opportunities for me to kick your ass. Welcome back!
 
Back
Top