Gas

LLCox

fu247365.org
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
11,047
I just purchased $113.00 of regular gas for $2.89.9 a gallon :nana: Eat your heart out California
 
Congrats on your fucking giant SUV that probably gets shit to the mile. If I have to get towed to the nearest station its only around 80.00 right now and I drive so little and get paid enough that I give zero shits what gas costs.
 
$2.729 yesterday evening.


Commuting makes price shopping desirable. Company vehicles and gas cards make it personally affordable.
 
We have a chilli place close by, so no problem with gas.
 
You've gone from making fun of California to getting defensive about the cheap-ass backwoods hole where you live. In two posts.

I love this thread!👌🤣

All of you clowns would give your left nut to live where I live. I feel sorry for you trapped down on the flat lands with the crazy people. Stay there.
 
Stop embarrassing yourself. No - we wouldn't.

That's why you made this thread; you're trying to convince yourself and everyone else that the cheaper hole you live in / moved to is better. If you were actually happy, this thread wouldn't exist.

We see this all the time nowadays. Toodles. 😎

Sincerely,
Cali

Is your weak ass trying to piss me off. It didn't work last time and it never will. I have been around posters that knew how to flame and you ain't one of them. How many years have you been here and your schtic is as stale as it was the first time.
 
All of you clowns would give your left nut to live where I live. I feel sorry for you trapped down on the flat lands with the crazy people. Stay there.

I would die if I couldn't get to the beach, Staples Center, Vegas (without as much BS as it takes from the mountains) the museums, Sea World. I'm happy you're out of the way for both of our sakes but goddamn no.
 
I would die if I couldn't get to the beach, Staples Center, Vegas (without as much BS as it takes from the mountains) the museums, Sea World. I'm happy you're out of the way for both of our sakes but goddamn no.
The feeling is mutual but I have the same problem you do, people keep moving in. When I first came here it was just me and the locals. now it's hard to find a local but thankfully i have six acres of buffer to keep the heathens at bay. Yeah, my buddy lives on Myrtle Beach and will die there. To me the beach is meh, I lived within walking distance of the beach in S. Fla. for a dozen years and I am over it. In the moutains there is a new view around every curve. This time of year it is all colors. Millions come for a visit where I live year around.
 
Oh yeah - it's clearly not working at all. 🙄🤣

Another simp added to the dish-it-but-can't-take-it pile. Enjoy your mountains; LOL!

Make it up as you go along, son. You are boring
 
The feeling is mutual but I have the same problem you do, people keep moving in. When I first came here it was just me and the locals. now it's hard to find a local but thankfully i have six acres of buffer to keep the heathens at bay. Yeah, my buddy lives on Myrtle Beach and will die there. To me the beach is meh, I lived within walking distance of the beach in S. Fla. for a dozen years and I am over it. In the moutains there is a new view around every curve. This time of year it is all colors. Millions come for a visit where I live year around.

I very intentionally did not wish they would move to where you live. Cus believe me I get it. I live just far enough out that traffic is rarely super bad. I mean if there are certain sporting events it can be trash, there is a stretch of road where leaving at 6am is and 6:30 is if you want to sit in that BS for 30 minutes or get there right as things clear up.
 
Hell I might have made one decades back. I'm intensensly curious where you found a dog that fucking smug. I mean holy shit can we just put him up for president with vs that little black kid who always wants to ask shit?
 
Well, if we're just talking about Lit, there are over 200 threads others have made about me here. So, I guess...ask them? 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy your mountain living. I'm sure you have tons of friends up there!👍

So you are the butt of the joke on Lit and that's what you want to hang your hat on... lmao. I have three friends that are local. I have worked to keep people away from me. Most of my friends live in other States which is exactly how I like it. Maybe some day you will have a friend but I doubt it when all you have to offer is, "WELL this thread is turning out nicely." :ROFLMAO:
 
Actually what happens is clowns like you spinning what I say. You rave on, son. You have taken up too much of my time already for nothing.
 
Actually what happens is clowns like you spinning what I say. You rave on, son. You have taken up too much of my time already for nothing.

You know that you're trying to have a rational conversation with someone whose only purpose here is to flog his wiener in public, don't you?

I mean, what do you think when you see his avatar? That he's a fan of the AKC?
 
Back
Top