Get me wet Daddy...

one more couldnt hurt? I know Daddys cock is very hard right now...

Its hard to explain...but there's something hot about knowing I'm not even the chick the guy wants to be with, or is thinking about. I'm just the chick he knows he can get into bed.

Hmm. That can't be healthy!! :)
 
Its hard to explain...but there's something hot about knowing I'm not even the chick the guy wants to be with, or is thinking about. I'm just the chick he knows he can get into bed.

Hmm. That can't be healthy!! :)

I will take you and I will punish you for not being the girl I want. I will make you pay for it.
 
Mmmm....god that totally made me wet in real life... :)

CuteBrat will be an excellent "fill-in" slut. I'm sure we will all enjoy "filling" her many times over, knowing she will de exactly as we wish...when we want it. Perhaps encouraged by the occasional strong hand across her ass, assisted by the appropriate bindings, nipple clamps, and restraints.
 
CuteBrat will be an excellent "fill-in" slut. I'm sure we will all enjoy "filling" her many times over, knowing she will de exactly as we wish...when we want it. Perhaps encouraged by the occasional strong hand across her ass, assisted by the appropriate bindings, nipple clamps, and restraints.

Mmm...You know me well, Sir! I do want to be a good girl for the Daddies on this thread....
 
I think

she's just the kind of girl I would enjoy draining my cock in while I'm fantasizing about her sister or her mother or the young girl next door! :devil:
 
she's just the kind of girl I would enjoy draining my cock in while I'm fantasizing about her sister or her mother or the young girl next door! :devil:

And I'm just the kind of girl who would let you....
 
CuteBrat, you definitely sound exactly what i need right now. Not had real sex in nearly 2 years, could do with a release.
 
Am a shy guy in real life (not much better on chat screens tbh). I wouldn't say I was cranky so much as deeply frustrated.
 
Just wanted to let everyone know I will be out of town visiting family out west for the holidays. Keep those cocks nice and hard when you think of me and baby girl will take care of it later...

Excellent, coming over to my house to take care of Daddy, like the good girl that you are - I have a x-mas surprise for you, a nice firm lap to crawl up on!
 
Its hard to explain...but there's something hot about knowing I'm not even the chick the guy wants to be with, or is thinking about. I'm just the chick he knows he can get into bed.

Hmm. That can't be healthy!! :)

Who said anything about healthy? ;) how about you just climb into daddies lap and see what kind of hard present he has for you ... And if you argue, daddy will take it from you instead.

Pm me your thoughts :devil:
 
I hope I have been doing a satisfactory job, in my back-up slut capacity.......
 
I hope I have been doing a satisfactory job, in my back-up slut capacity.......

Yes - you have performed very well! I can see you in bed, tied to the bed posts, blindfolded, wet with anticipation and waiting to serve these lusty men and women.
 
Just wanting to subscribe as an interested daddy too, when she returns from the holiday season!
 
Back
Top