barefootgirl69
Wild Lil Cupcake
- Joined
- May 14, 2015
- Posts
- 86,572
*sits on his lap and eats sweets*happy FriYAY!
may i have a black coffee and a tea, along with a selection of your finest pastries.
I will take the usual quiet corner table.
thank you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*sits on his lap and eats sweets*happy FriYAY!
may i have a black coffee and a tea, along with a selection of your finest pastries.
I will take the usual quiet corner table.
thank you

I have had enough of this white stuff GGhttps://i.pinimg.com/236x/db/0b/93/db0b93ded8c15560faaf2e3061496b21.jpgMorning everyone, stay safe out there and keep warm![]()
![]()
Me too NewGame! Just finished clearing my car and I’m frozen solid!I have had enough of this white stuff GG
Need some warming up?Me too NewGame! Just finished clearing my car and I’m frozen solid!![]()
Yes please!Need some warming up?
Hello oc, we are all trying to thaw out from the big snow piled last night.Happy Tuesday eve everyone.
may i have a black coffee, a tea and some lovely pastries please.
hope everyone is doing ok
Hey GG, I need some warm weather.https://i.pinimg.com/236x/cf/58/2f/cf582f8e1bd3e915140d23f99630a1ce.jpgHappy Tuesday everyone, make sure you stay warm today. Going to be dangerously cold![]()
![]()
Hey NewGame! Yes me too, my body can’t handle this.Hey GG, I need some warm weather.
You need to protect that bodyHey NewGame! Yes me too, my body can’t handle this.
Oh trust me I am. Wearing layers and keeps my heat at comfortable level but when it’s as cold as it is today with the wind, it just goes right through me.You need to protect that body
Good morning oc*wanders in wearing my arctic parka and five layers underneat*
hello all.
black coffee, a hot tea and some warm pastries please!
hope you are all staying safe

Good Morning GG.https://i.pinimg.com/236x/23/ba/c1/23bac128322f3bd269775f87f4272db4.jpgGood morning and Happy Thursday everyone, enjoy your day and stay warm.![]()
![]()
Good morning NewGame.Good Morning GG.
Is it Spring yet?
You and me both, tired of feeling like a popsicle.right now I would be happy for temps above freezing.
I definitely stayed warm today bfg! Can’t wait for spring to arrive!Stay warm! Only 58 more days until spring!
Good morning GG! Been a minute and this snow and single digit temps at the beach is nuts ..but coffee!https://i.pinimg.com/236x/76/5d/1f/765d1f1fa701951817da7fd6c826e8e7.jpgGood morning everyone. Happy Friday!![]()
![]()