goofy game

1.

Warts

/good Monday morning to your good Sunday evening, Cherrie...dat's me all right, grinning at you :) thanks!/
 
3.

can be healed

/heh heh...am I warped or what? I like to step outside the box :D/
 
4

but only with regimental


Honey, you're so far outside the "box" as to be unboxable! *lol*


That would be a good thing!
Oh Mia I think I'm fallin' in love again... gah!
 
5.

application of slow loving strokes.

the only reason you know i'm outside the box is because you're right out here with me, cherrie ;)

ooooh, falling in love? i'm happy for you! enjoy it with your full wisdom AND sensuality on...and PM if you feel like it...you can't know how many times i've thought of you and your kindness in the past month...just knowing that you exist somewhere out there has made me feel happy and more stable...can you believe that?
 
Back
Top