goofy game

4.

into a day of

It was a fairly so-so day until a few minutes ago ... I just got some very bad news ... a good friend just let me know that ... well she had a terrible thing happen ... she is fine but her heart is terribly sad
 
5

smiles, hope and cherished love


sorry to hear that SS...I shall keep her in my prayers...:D take care *hugs*
 
Re: 1

1stTwistedSistr said:
Happiness

Hi SS and everyone! :D

Elusive yet

Sorry to hear your friend is having a difficult time SS, I send her healing energy. Hi to EL and 1st TS too
 
Re: 1.

SecretScribe said:
Sometimes

Hello, Boo, EL and Mia ... I hope your days are beautiful ...

2 I hopelessly

Helloooooooooooo everyone!!! Hey Mia!! Doin ok??
 
5.

especially if it's left untreated!

that might take the cake for the weirdest sentence ever created in this thread ... :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top