GOP Electability for 2024?

That's your definition of racism. I've given you mine multiple times and you ignore it and lie about it to serve your own bullshit.

I never mentioned crime. You deserve to be afraid because of your racism and you are a victim to it. Other people have nothing to do with that.
Over the years I have learned to respect the opinions of those who have had experiences that I have not had.

Sanctimonious virtue signalers and social justice warriors have known few blacks. Those few were exceptional or the occupied subordinate positions without resentment.

I used to be one of those people myself, so I recognize the syndrome.
 
Over the years I have learned to respect the opinions of those who have had experiences that I have not had.

Sanctimonious virtue signalers and social justice warriors have known few blacks. Those few were exceptional or the occupied subordinate positions without resentment.

I used to be one of those people myself, so I recognize the syndrome.
You deserve your fear.
 
You deserve your fear.
Jesse Jackson shares my fear. Does he deserve it?

When I was a child, a teenager, and a young adult I had a positive opinion of the Negro race. Why do you think that changed?

I have always had a positive opinion of Jews and Orientals, and I still do. Orientals deserve to be called "the model minority." Before the civil rights legislation was passed, in areas with legally sanctioned segregation, Orientals were often considered to be "honorary whites," because everyone noticed their good performance and behavior.
 
Jesse Jackson shares my fear. Does he deserve it?

When I was a child, a teenager, and a young adult I had a positive opinion of the Negro race. Why do you think that changed?

I have always had a positive opinion of Jews and Orientals, and I still do. Orientals deserve to be called "the model minority." Before the civil rights legislation was passed, in areas with legally sanctioned segregation, Orientals were often considered to be "honorary whites," because everyone noticed their good performance and behavior.
You choose to be afraid. You own your fear.

It's not anyone else's fault
 
Why did I choose to be afraid? Why did Jesse Jackson make the same choice? Was it irrational color prejudice?
That sounds like questions you need to answer for yourself. Jesse Jackson doesn't tell you what to think. Additionally, based on your beliefs, using any black's perspective to support your own seems counterintuitive
 
Last edited:
'Gabby' needs to go back to Russia where 'she' belongs.
 
I have guessed wrong many times. I thought Shrub would be laughed out of office. Public opinion finally turned against him long after the 2004 election, and now Dems like him because he insulted Trump. So now I'll just stand by and watch shit happen.
Shit happen?

That seems appropriate for any US election (and primaries).
 
That sounds like questions you need to answer for yourself. Jesse Jackson doesn't tell you what to think. Additionally, based on your beliefs, using any black's perspective to support your own seems counterintuitive
I have already answered the question for both of us.
 
OK that's one in the NO column.

And I figured some on the left would answer my question, but I'm not really interested in thier perspective since I generally share it. I wanted to get a sense of how those on the right are thinking about it instead.
Minus the interference of the FBI or the Deep State, Trump, DeSantis, or any other Republican will defeat Joe Biden or any other Democrat in 2024. Joe and the Democrats have simply inflicted so much pain on the American people that it isn't even a serious question.
 
As I have pointed out, Jackson is NOT endorsing your attitude here. He's decrying it, and saying it needs to stop.
He can't understand what Jackson was saying about Chicago. Even though I past the text here:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then (I) look around and see someone white and feel relieved."

and show it in the full context of the conversation with Operation PUSH.

He is talking about Black on Black crime, and how it is hurting the black community. Not that Jackson is afraid of walking down any street in any state in the US, specifically he is talking about Chicago. If you read the rest of his talk, not just this one little snippet taken out of context, you understand his pain, and his frustration at government both local,state and federal to invest and end this.

But all our Racist piece of shit see's in his little mind is a large figure in the Black community saying he is scared of blacks!
 
He can't understand what Jackson was saying about Chicago. Even though I past the text here:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then (I) look around and see someone white and feel relieved."

and show it in the full context of the conversation with Operation PUSH.

He is talking about Black on Black crime, and how it is hurting the black community. Not that Jackson is afraid of walking down any street in any state in the US, specifically he is talking about Chicago. If you read the rest of his talk, not just this one little snippet taken out of context, you understand his pain, and his frustration at government both local,state and federal to invest and end this.

But all our Racist piece of shit see's in his little mind is a large figure in the Black community saying he is scared of blacks!
He cherry picks every data point and every quotation just like those he learned from to feel better about being a complete piece of shit. And then he blames others for showing him what he is doing.

That's what racist pieces of shit do.
 
He cherry picks every data point and every quotation just like those he learned from to feel better about being a complete piece of shit. And then he blames others for showing him what he is doing.

That's what racist pieces of shit do.
Yep....
 
Larry Hogan would be a good President. But he's not nutty enough to get the nomination. Hell, Reagan couldn't get the nomination in today's Republican Party.
 
He cherry picks every data point and every quotation just like those he learned from to feel better about being a complete piece of shit. And then he blames others for showing him what he is doing.

That's what racist pieces of shit do.
Show me some data that proves that the races are genetically equivalent. You know you can't, because you know that what I say is true. :nana:
 
Larry Hogan would be a good President. But he's not nutty enough to get the nomination. Hell, Reagan couldn't get the nomination in today's Republican Party.
Plus Reagan wanted the wall torn down, wouldn’t work today. DJT would call him soft on border security.
 
He can't understand what Jackson was saying about Chicago. Even though I past the text here:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then (I) look around and see someone white and feel relieved."

and show it in the full context of the conversation with Operation PUSH.

He is talking about Black on Black crime, and how it is hurting the black community. Not that Jackson is afraid of walking down any street in any state in the US, specifically he is talking about Chicago. If you read the rest of his talk, not just this one little snippet taken out of context, you understand his pain, and his frustration at government both local,state and federal to invest and end this.

But all our Racist piece of shit see's in his little mind is a large figure in the Black community saying he is scared of blacks!
Blacks are afraid of each other. This is why:

BlackCrime 3.jpg
I post face after brutal fact. All you have is the race card.

RaceCard.png
 
What definition are you not a racist exactly?
I am not racially ethnocentric. I prefer Orientals to whites, for the same reason I prefer most whites to most blacks: Orientals tend to be more intelligent; they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.
 
Show me some data that proves that the races are genetically equivalent. You know you can't, because you know that what I say is true.
I have. You told me that there is research saying otherwise that is being suppressed and then gave me a paper by a non geneticist that whined about the same thing as proof.

Races are genetically the same to each other.
 
I am not racially ethnocentric. I prefer Orientals to whites, for the same reason I prefer most whites to most blacks: Orientals tend to be more intelligent; they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.
You didn't answer his question.
 
Blacks are afraid of each other. This is why:

I lie through my teeth

I post face after brutal fact. All you have is the race card.

WTF is a face???? oh I guess it's your idea of a "fact"...*chuckles*
Racist says what?

Of course you also fail to address what Jackson actually was speaking about, but "cherry picking" seems to be your speciality.

Fuck off and die....*chuckles* you Racist piece of shit!
 
Back
Top