Grahame - remember me?

blueladylarge said:
well they are now god i love it when you post nothink like drooling over you again and again :p:p:p

Hi Bluelady :D

Glad you lick.. I mean like what you see ;)

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
ShmokinGun said:
Well i can obviously see why!!!

But have to say that would terrify me!!! LOL

x

.. smile.. it's not that scary I hope :D

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
blueladylarge said:
now how did you know i'd love to lick you ....might take me some time :p:p:p

.. I have no problem with licks.. or bites.. or anything else!!

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
So, just one more for today and it's time for me to go.. hope this answers the request :D

Have a great weekend everyone!!

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
O....M....G!!! I freakin LOVE THIS!!!

:eek:


That is puurrrfect!
It's exactly what I love to see from a guy. Showing off the nice shoulders and arms
Thank you Grahame!! :D

:kiss:
 
Grahame said:
.. how about something in b/w..

G :cool:


*stares and nods slowly, several times....* :devil:

;)

Seriously though, do you ever come to Athens? I hope you let me know if you do :rose: :kiss:



.
 
just popped back in somethink about this thread cant seem to keep away mmmm wonder what it is *wink*:kiss:
 
Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a good weekend and the week will go well :D

And, I took some photos this morning - so, some new ones to post.. I hope they're enoyed :eek:

G :cool:
 
So, here goes..

.. fresh out of the shower and still dripping..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. it's important to dry off carefully..

;)

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. anyone want to wrap up with me?..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Grahame said:
.. it's important to dry off carefully..

;)

G :cool:

It is very important to make sure you are dry...

OMG Grahame I think this picture is my favourite!!

You are hung like a bloody horse!!!

:rolleyes:
 
.. smile.. I never realised how 'peach fluff' it is back there :eek:

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
ShmokinGun said:
It is very important to make sure you are dry...

OMG Grahame I think this picture is my favourite!!

You are hung like a bloody horse!!!

:rolleyes:

.. smile.. hi Shmokin.. and thank you :eek:

G :cool:
 
Grahame said:
.. smile.. I never realised how 'peach fluff' it is back there :eek:

G :cool:


But it so suits you that glistening peach fluff!!!

Nice ass, very nice ass x
 
Just a couple more and then it's time for work..

.. I quite liked the light on this one..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Grahame said:
Hi _me_ :D

Thank you too for your compliment.. but honestly, it's not that big.. :eek:

G :cool:
Maybe I would need to test it out :p xxx
 
.. and these are what I decided to put on today..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top