Grahame - remember me?

Grahame said:
.. smile.. thanks Bluelady, glad you like me either way ;)

Here's one that's half and half :D

Have a good day!

G :cool:
i do like :p....being dressed just means i get to undress you ....well with my eyes anyway *dreaming it was more* god you make anythink look good hun love the pic:kiss:
 
questiongrl said:
okay, so this is just yummy. *nods*

Hi QG :D

Thank you, I'm very happy you like :eek:

Here's a little peek to end the week..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
ShmokinGun said:
I second that!!!!!!

Beautiful x

Thank you Shmokin, always a pleasure to know you're looking in on me :D

Hope you like this too..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Here's a little teaser of a small series that I will post very soon.. taken just a couple of hours ago.. what do you think?

Happy weekend :nana:

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Grahame said:
Here's a little teaser of a small series that I will post very soon.. taken just a couple of hours ago.. what do you think?

Happy weekend :nana:

G :cool:
mmm hot off the press very nice ....thinking cant wait till there all posted *wink*
blue:kiss:
 
Thanks Bluelady :kiss:

So, let's get the rest of these posted shall we?.. and we'll call them 'the red series'..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. they were actually taken at a friend's house :D ..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. but sadly I still had to take them myself..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. who knows, maybe one day someone else will do it for me :D ..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. until then, it's just me and the camera..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. so the possibilities are a bit limited..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
..and I hope I don't bore anyone..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
My goodness!

I wanna be where you are darlin, ALL your pics are absolutely incredible.

:rose:
 
.. so if you have any suggestions of what else I should take..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Caress40 said:
My goodness!

I wanna be where you are darlin, ALL your pics are absolutely incredible.

:rose:

Thanks Caress, very happy you like what you see :kiss:
 
.. here's the last of these - so I think I should run along and get more photos to post soon :D

Have fun!!

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Hi
So very very good to come back to this thread. Great pics as usual and super hot body. Thankyou..remember you....? I'm hardly likely to forget now! :)

Fox xx :rose: xxxx
 
EnglishRoseFox said:
Hi
So very very good to come back to this thread. Great pics as usual and super hot body. Thankyou..remember you....? I'm hardly likely to forget now! :)

Fox xx :rose: xxxx


Hi Fox :D

Thank you very much for your compliment, a very nice way to start the new week :kiss:

And, I'll put up a couple of new pics too - I hope they're enjoyed..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
OK, just one more.. have a good week everyone :D

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top