Grahame - remember me?

ran57gr said:
Honey, with that kind of tool, you can pretty much do as you like around me! :nana:

:D :kiss:




.

Hi Ran :D

Thank you for the offer - you would inspire me to do quite a few things ;)

Have a good week..

G :cool:
 
blueladylarge said:
dont think there any part of you that dont send me weak but cant stop coming back for more ........loved the full pic of you with you chest as well and last pic omg more than an eye full :nana::nana: i just keep lovely them
blue:kiss:

Hi Bluelady

Glad you liked the photos - I'll try to get a few more to put up tomorrow :D

G :cool:
 
Hiya anyone who looks in on me today :D

I didn't have a lot of time this morning but I quickly grabbed a couple of photos to post.. sometimes I wonder if these jeans are a bit 'revealing'?

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. well, I guess this makes them a bit more revealing ;)

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
.. so, pull them up or pull them down from here?

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Grahame said:
.. so, pull them up or pull them down from here?

G :cool:


DOWN DOWN Definately DOWN!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a man as sexy as you wearing revealing jeans.

You look fabulous, sexy man + Jeans equals WOW

xxxx
 
ShmokinGun said:
DOWN DOWN Definately DOWN!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a man as sexy as you wearing revealing jeans.

You look fabulous, sexy man + Jeans equals WOW

xxxx

Thanks Shmokin :eek:

You asked for down,so down they go.. hmm, I realised I didn't get a 'down' photo from the back - I'll have to sort that out ;)

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Grahame said:
Thanks Shmokin :eek:

You asked for down,so down they go.. hmm, I realised I didn't get a 'down' photo from the back - I'll have to sort that out ;)

G :cool:


OMG!!!! You always take my breath away when you release that monster of yours!!!!!

But I am awfully glad you did :kiss:

Yum Yum Yum xxxx
 
ShmokinGun said:
OMG!!!! You always take my breath away when you release that monster of yours!!!!!

But I am awfully glad you did :kiss:

Yum Yum Yum xxxx

:eek: :D :eek:

G :cool:
 
MMmmmmm Grahame...my oh my what a sexy guy you are!
Phew!
Loved the pics....and your body is fierce....thats made for a very nice afternoon thankyou!

Fox xx :rose: xxx
 
EnglishRoseFox said:
MMmmmmm Grahame...my oh my what a sexy guy you are!
Phew!
Loved the pics....and your body is fierce....thats made for a very nice afternoon thankyou!

Fox xx :rose: xxx

Thank you Fox :eek: .. very happy you like what you see :D

:kiss: :kiss:

G :cool:
 
ShmokinGun said:
Have I already said that you have a great body?

Not sure if i have mentioned it before LOL

xxx :nana: xxx


.. smile.. believe me Shmokin, I'm very flattered that you would think so, and don't mind at all whenever you want to mention it :eek:

:kiss: :kiss:

G :cool:
 
Grahame said:
Hiya anyone who looks in on me today :D

I didn't have a lot of time this morning but I quickly grabbed a couple of photos to post.. sometimes I wonder if these jeans are a bit 'revealing'?

G :cool:


Don't know about revealing, they sure are LUCKY because you are deep inside them :devil: :p



.
 
hi hun god dont come on for a day or two look what i missed mmm caught up now thow..........wow as allways :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
Don't know about revealing, they sure are LUCKY because you are deep inside them :devil: :p

.

.. smile.. well, deep and inside is always good ;)

:kiss: :kiss:

G :cool:
 
blueladylarge said:
hi hun god dont come on for a day or two look what i missed mmm caught up now thow..........wow as allways :kiss:

Hi Bluelady :D

Hope you enjoyed catching up ;)

So now I can add a couple more!.. these are from slightly different angles..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Missdemeanour said:
All I can say is ....''hubba hubba'' ~wipes up the drool~ :p

Thank you MissD :eek:

Very happy to have you look in on me :kiss:

G :cool:
 
I hope you can stand one more view from down there..

G :cool:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top