greetings and salutations

Nice wet pussy

What an amazing set of pictures am loving the moist pussy shots.Very sexy :p
 
thank you thank you.

im glad new people have found this and like them!

makes me excited to take more!
 
We're waiting

freckles11 said:
thank you thank you.

im glad new people have found this and like them!

makes me excited to take more!

Would love to see that very excited clitty all bathed in girl cream.........mmmmm
 
sounds fantastic.
just the thought of lips rubbing over my clit...kissing it...licking it...
makes me insane. i start to wiggle in my seat a little. :cathappy:
 
Thanks xxx.

freckles11 said:
i've been a lurker for a while and finally decided to join in on all the fun!
here is a little taste for now...let me know if you want more...and of course what you think!

kisses,
freckles
Loved the Pic's and thanks for giving me some sweetdreams tonight. :kiss:
 
Like it...........I love it !

freckles11 said:
you really like my clit dont you? :cathappy:

I would love to have you sit in a very comfortable, stuffed chair, with padded arms on it. I would have you remove your panties and sit down placing your legs on the padded arms of the chair... I would gently blow on your pussy, teasing you with the gentle hot breaths......reaching forward I would spread your pussy lips apart and gently blow on your exposed clit, teasing it to full erection.

I would the lean forward and push two fingers in your pussy and very gently lick and nurse on your clit until your toes curled and the orgasm ripped through your body.....I would then give your clit some very gentle caresses with my tongue, as your pussy slowly stopped contracting around my fingers..........mmmmmmmmmm
 
i adore the fact that you would give my lil ol clit so much attention.

and easy with the two fingers....two hurts sometimes.
 
Great pictures freckles. You have a wonderful body and I thank you for showing it off. Do you like to have your clit tickled by head of cock or lightly slapped with head of cock?
 
freckles11 said:
i adore the fact that you would give my lil ol clit so much attention.

and easy with the two fingers....two hurts sometimes.

Well one little hint as what I would love to do to you and your 'lil ol clit is to look at my AV.

I am indeed the clit commander ;) :p
 
Shyguy1369 said:
Well one little hint as what I would love to do to you and your 'lil ol clit is to look at my AV.

I am indeed the clit commander ;) :p
how do you command those little buggers?
 
juan tractor said:
how do you command those little buggers?

Well, the first key point is of course pracice :D

Then it's all about the enjoyment. To hear the moans of a woman in pleasure from the oral stimulation, and even at times begging to stop because they can't take anymore... bliss. Believe me or not... pleasing a woman orally, and stimulating that clit is a passion I dedicate full attention too ;) :p
 
Back
Top