greetings and salutations

freckles11 said:
thank you.

to shave...or not to shave...this is the question.
im thinking about it....i love the way this feels though!
I personally like the "landing stripe" look. So why not try that, that way you have both a bit of hair, and the smooth skin ;)
 
freckles11 said:
thank you.

to shave...or not to shave...this is the question.
im thinking about it....i love the way this feels though!

First, you are beautiful. Amazing breasts and an oh so completely sexy body.

As for shaving... perhaps trimmed is the way to go, not bald but less hair. Just a thought.
 
Simply Awesome

Your pics are awesome! thanks for sharing them with us. I wouldnt change a thing! but Im sure you would look just as sexy trimmed up or clean shaven. You would taste great no matter what.
 
thanks you all again.

maybe if you are good...ill post some more later. ;)
 
freckles11 said:
thanks you all again.

maybe if you are good...ill post some more later. ;)
:nana: :nana: :nana:

can you tell Im a bit excited about seeing more sexy pics of you?
 
hi Freckles

Let me just say that I look at all of your pics and I am hard right now! They are beautiful, and I really like your pussy pics, the wetter the better! I could just lick your pussy all day long and suck on your big clit until you squirt in my mouth again and again!! :p
 
i must say

i would like nothing more than to be 8 inches inside you >.<'
and could i request a couple pics of you fingering/playing with yourself? XD
 
Very nice thread, you have a perfect sexy body and such a suckable clit :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Yeh I Did !!!

freckles11 said:
thanks!
hope you really do have sweet dreams. :cathappy:
That's why i stopped by a second time :D (Once is never enough :devil: ) Take care sweetheart :kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top