greetings and salutations

Chris3798 said:
Well, I do have something else which I could use between those breasts and in your wet little hole...

How's that sound?
that also sounds deeelicious. :D
 
Yup, it's official, your pictures have definitely turned me on.
 
freckles11 said:
*flicks his tongue across the nipple*

Uh oh, I seem to have gotten myself into quite the predicament! You've got me nice and hard now.
 
Chris3798 said:
*flicks his tongue across the nipple*

Uh oh, I seem to have gotten myself into quite the predicament! You've got me nice and hard now.


im sorry. i didnt mean to do that!
 
Hi - luv the pics - the thought of putting my cock between those gorgeous tits!!!!! :devil:
 
Yep you have got me as a very captive audience! :devil:

You have a very sexy body! :kiss:
 
Just a little bumpin' and grindin' for one of my fav posters. Looking forward to more, and being aroused by your stunning beauty.
 
well thank you thank you.

im in the process of unpacking....
so if i find my camera tonight...you may get a little
somthing this evening. :cathappy:
 
freckles11 said:
well thank you thank you.

im in the process of unpacking....
so if i find my camera tonight...you may get a little
somthing this evening. :cathappy:

No rush cutie... but I do look forward to the pics if you do.

Take care sexy :devil:
 
Back
Top