greetings and salutations

Shyguy1369 said:
AMAZING!!

God I wish I could sample those oh so succulent looking breasts. SO very arousing. :p


in glad you like them.

and let me tell you...they taste even better than they look.
 
freckles11 said:
thank you.

to shave...or not to shave...this is the question.
im thinking about it....i love the way this feels though!


shave...better to get oral..my demonstration is this..have someone lick the top of your head and then your cheek...which one feels better??
 
to each his own.
i have had men really enjoy a hairy pussy...just as much as a bare one.
 
freckles11 said:
to each his own.
i have had men really enjoy a hairy pussy...just as much as a bare one.

true ... it was not meant for the feel for the men but for the feel on the ladies..
 
freckles11 said:
in glad you like them.

and let me tell you...they taste even better than they look.

I am sure they do. Just wish I could find out personally ;) :p

freckles11 said:
to each his own.
i have had men really enjoy a hairy pussy...just as much as a bare one.

I don't mind hair, I perfer shaved just mostly because of how long I stay down there, I do tend to get a few hairs in my mouth which makes me have to stop, and I hate stopping. However, trimmed works as well, or styled... like a landing stirp, or even shapes. I knew this one woman who made an arrow, and another time she made a heart shape. Everyone has their preferences as you said. Because I can never get enough of going down on a woman (currently starving for some) I happen to perfer shaved as I said I don't have to stop then... until she begs me to that is ;) :devil: :p
 
Hey Freckles love the latest pics you got a mighty fine chest there. If only i could bury my treasure in it ;)
 
freckles11 said:
happy sunday. :D


wishing someone was here to crawl in to bed with me.... :eek:
wishing i knew where you were so i could crawl into bed with you
 
Hungry4Hunny said:
Hey Freckles love the latest pics you got a mighty fine chest there. If only i could bury my treasure in it ;)

why thank you. and oh how i like hidden treasure! LOL :D
 
freckles11 said:
to each his own.
i have had men really enjoy a hairy pussy...just as much as a bare one.


My preference is for natural hair, even if it does tickle my nose ;)
 
Just joined this site today and perusing the photos of all the lovely girls. Your continuous display has me playing with my cock.......glad my wife is sleeping
 
freckles11 said:
does this mean you want more pictures? ;)

Well I know I wouldn't mind new pictures ;)

But I will take whatever you are sharing cutie. :nana:
 
freckles11 said:
ask and ye shall receive.....

Thanks for more stunning and exciting pics... I would love to be able to handle and suckle and kiss those oh so succulent looking breasts.
 
Back
Top