GS's Coffee Shop

[smiles] Thank you kindly, sir, but no.

Basically, I'm broke! AND as you deal with money, it is all your fault ... you damn handsome millionaire who works out everyday you.

Why women like you beats the hell outta me. :confused:

:D

its tough out there friend, and for the likes of me too, I may have to sell one of the porsches in the driveway tomorrow to make space for the new one... yes, life is hard, I can't afford to buy a house with a 12 car drive, the 10 car one will have to do right now :(

I don't know why either, I think it has something to do with the cars or the suits or the dungeon, beats me what it is too :eek:
 
Yes sweetie...can't complain (well I can but I'm not gonna right now) :rose:



No..it has been known to make grown men cry....the bill...not me taking my top off ;) :kiss:

{{{{hugs}}}}

that made me giggle


Hi msmaggie, I do hope you and yours are well :rose:

You know, many say I'm good at winding folk up .. can't think why ... :confused:

:D

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/msmaggie88/smiles/laugh/giggle.gif

nope - finish the chai -and grab tequila :p

Next Thursday I am thinking we will be doing just that :p

It would have to be in margaritas...I don't like it straight.

unless it's body shots

:D
 
Good afternoon GS :kiss: It certainly is and thank goodness for that. I am having a quiet one...but it's making me want a nap...maybe a coffee would perk me up? :rose:

You need a triple venti caramel latte I reckon - good points - will cure the need for a nap.. bad points, may well end up with you all hopped out - wants one? :D
 
You need a triple venti caramel latte I reckon - good points - will cure the need for a nap.. bad points, may well end up with you all hopped out - wants one? :D

Hopped out? An interesting term...involve a rabbit per chance? :p

Foxy always wants one :eek:
 
Back
Top