Guys Don't Make Passes . . .

Camille Savage said:
Don't get lost. How would I ever find you?
Well, I'm 6'6", for one thing. And certain parts of me would stand out. ;)
 
rootsfan said:
Well, I'm 6'6", for one thing. And certain parts of me would stand out. ;)


Lord have mercy! No, I don't think I'd lose you, high tower.
I ain't even 5' 3". I'm such a shortie.
 
Camille Savage said:
Lord have mercy! No, I don't think I'd lose you, high tower.
I ain't even 5' 3". I'm such a shortie.
Couple of typos in that last word--take out the "s" and the "r", and add another "t" in the middle, Camille. And your height doesn't make you any less desirable to me. It would make for an interesting time. ;)
 
OMG!!!!

These pics are exactly what I needed!!!

Now I need a shower!
 
rootsfan said:
Couple of typos in that last word--take out the "s" and the "r", and add another "t" in the middle, Camille. And your height doesn't make you any less desirable to me. It would make for an interesting time. ;)


LOL! I ain't ready to edit my spelling just yet. :p
 
OGME said:
Never realised.

Changes absolutely nothing! :heart:


Height is realative, I suppose, and I've never taken a pic with me standing by a yardstick or anything.

The fashion industry says I'm petite. But, hell, I ain't petite no where but in my height. From the trouble I have finding tall shafted boots, you'd think my calves were enormous. (Nuf ranting about my boot shopping troubles.)
 
Camille Savage said:
LOL! Doesn't take much to sway your affections! :kiss:
*laughing*
Sundays are like that for me. Strangely emotionally indulgent and free.
 
Camille Savage said:
LOL! I ain't ready to edit my spelling just yet. :p
Maybe I'll just change it around when I quote you, if need be. :p (psst, take a look at page 3 of the "men in jeans" thread when you get a chance) ;)
 
Camille Savage said:
The fashion industry says I'm petite. But, hell, I ain't petite no where but in my height. From the trouble I have finding tall shafted boots, you'd think my calves were enormous. (Nuf ranting about my boot shopping troubles.)

*reverie about Camille in boots and nothing else...* :catroar:
 
Vail_Indigo said:
*laughing*
Sundays are like that for me. Strangely emotionally indulgent and free.

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your Sundays, or any other day of the week, for that matter. :kiss:
 
rootsfan said:
Maybe I'll just change it around when I quote you, if need be. :p (psst, take a look at page 3 of the "men in jeans" thread when you get a chance) ;)


I did. :catroar:
 
OGME said:
*reverie about Camille in boots and nothing else...* :catroar:

Hmmmm . . . I think ages ago, in my past Lit history, I might have done just that and posted. Good idea . . .
 
Back
Top