Guys Don't Make Passes . . .

lifethruphotos said:
Hi Camille,
Have I told you I love you av? awesome!
how are you doing today?


Thank you about the AV compliment.

Actually, I'm tired. Just got home from work not too long ago. I took a day off and now I'm paying the price. Ugh!
 
Camille Savage said:
Thank you about the AV compliment.

Actually, I'm tired. Just got home from work not too long ago. I took a day off and now I'm paying the price. Ugh!

he i hear ya, i just got back after a week off, so it's been hell week trying to catch up!
 
Camille Savage said:
Thank you about the AV compliment.

Actually, I'm tired. Just got home from work not too long ago. I took a day off and now I'm paying the price. Ugh!

Its the red bra ;)

I hate that you take a day off then when you come back you have to do 2 days of work just to catch up... thats not a break!
 
Camille Savage said:
Thank you about the AV compliment.

Actually, I'm tired. Just got home from work not too long ago. I took a day off and now I'm paying the price. Ugh!


Lie down, relax and I'll massage away the day :)
 
Good Morning Sexy Camille,

Stopping by to send a short hello and a long passionate :kiss: !!! Hope you have a terrific weekend Sexy :rose: M
 
spyro1123 said:
Its the red bra ;)

I hate that you take a day off then when you come back you have to do 2 days of work just to catch up... thats not a break!


I TOLD you it was the red bra!
 
mvball69 said:
Good Morning Sexy Camille,

Stopping by to send a short hello and a long passionate :kiss: !!! Hope you have a terrific weekend Sexy :rose: M


thanks, MV. Good morning to you, too!
 
Taste of Honey

I just read a Taste of Honey. That is a really hot story. Based on a true story or fiction?
 
Halloween Contest

Hey Camille,

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Thought you would be intersted in a Halloween Contest that we am hosting. E-mail me back if you would like to learn more. Hope to hear from you soon.

Fluff Films
 
Camille Savage said:
I TOLD you it was the red bra!

Good Morning Camille,
The red bra is nice no doubt but the real beauty is the person wearing it. Have a great day hun :rose:
 
Camille Savage said:
That sounds like a wonderful offer!!! I've got body oil . . .

And I've got everything else we need for a great night in! :devil:
 
Stick56 said:
Good Morning Camille,
The red bra is nice no doubt but the real beauty is the person wearing it. Have a great day hun :rose:


I guess I just ought to take the old thang off and just go braless, huh?
 
OGME said:
And I've got everything else we need for a great night in! :devil:


Food. Don't forget food. We'll have to keep out strength up.

(can you tell I haven't had my supper, yet?)
 
Camille Savage said:
I guess I just ought to take the old thang off and just go braless, huh?
"nods vigorously* Oh yes, that's an excellent idea. ;) And the other picture in your profile is a heart-stopper, Camille. I mean, wow. :kiss:
 
rootsfan said:
"nods vigorously* Oh yes, that's an excellent idea. ;) And the other picture in your profile is a heart-stopper, Camille. I mean, wow. :kiss:

Thank you. I was playing with that today. I just discovered there was a "profile" pic.
 
Camille Savage said:
Thank you. I was playing with that today. I just discovered there was a "profile" pic.
Well, thank you for putting it there. I could get lost in those gorgeous eyes--though other parts of you would certainly compete for my attention. ;)
 
Camille Savage said:
I guess I just ought to take the old thang off and just go braless, huh?

To be honest, I was referring more to your inner beauty, at least what I know of it from these boards, but now I can't argue that you going braless is an idea that I would warm up to very easily, lol :devil: :rose:
 
Camille Savage said:
Food. Don't forget food. We'll have to keep out strength up.

(can you tell I haven't had my supper, yet?)

Don't worry, I wouldn't want to be letting you flag.... :devil:
 
rootsfan said:
Well, thank you for putting it there. I could get lost in those gorgeous eyes--though other parts of you would certainly compete for my attention. ;)


Don't get lost. How would I ever find you?
 
Stick56 said:
To be honest, I was referring more to your inner beauty, at least what I know of it from these boards, but now I can't argue that you going braless is an idea that I would warm up to very easily, lol :devil: :rose:


:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top