Guy's Night Out

Jesse

I probably could have fought you off and probably should have. I truly did not expect you to go as far as this. My hands wrapped in leather secured to the headboard.

Your hard cock and balls rubbing my face as you secured me. I wanted to begin licking but knew not too.

When you finihsed you went back to straddle my chest looking down at my face. I was sure you were pleased to see the look in my face. It was a look of lust and yet a look of surprise and helplessness.

I began wondering exactly how far you would take this. The look in your eyes was a look I had not yet seen from you. To me, the look told me to be careful, that you might be more of a dom than I ever realized. I thought for a minute, wondering if it were true or not.

"Stud man, you know I don't mind sucking your cock, but not like this. I cannot be forced to do it. If I suck your cock it is because I am wanting to do it, not forced."

I could feel and see the head of your cock rubbing my lips, trying to push in. I squirmed at the straps wondering if I could free myself, but you apparently knew what you were doing.

"How about undoing my straps and letting me go now, you've had your fun, you've proved your point."
 
Rick

"Oh yea bro, you ass is fucking hot and its all mine" My hand coming down harder slapping your hard ass as my cock pounded away.

"Yea, you like it when I fuck you hard bro, don't you. Tell me how much you like my cock."

My hands on your hips, holding and steadying your body as my thrusts beacme harder and faster.
 
Curt

Once again I felt I was losing myself as your aggressive love overpowered me.

"Oh, Rick", I gasped as your huge cock sunk into me over and over, "I love it soo much...everything..the way you do me is so perfect bro...don't stop, don't stop fucking me Rick..please!"

It was so easy for me to say those things, because it was all true. Never had I experienced anything like what we were sharing. Again, I thanked myself for finally getting the balls to come out and tell you how I felt. It had only been days ago, but it seemed like our relationship's drastic change couldn't have happened so fast. But it had.

Loving the way it felt to have you on my back, fucking me like a dog and stroking my dick to match every thrust you made into me. I had a confidence that no pussy could ever feel the way my ass felt around you. It was good to know that I could give you something that no girl could.

Your balls slapped against mine and every so often I felt your palm come down, smacking my ass. It turned me on more and more every time I felt it. All of a sudden I cried out, "Oh fuck, yes..spank me Rick..spank your little brother's ass good!" I began moaning louder as you fulfilled my request, your hand coming down harder now and more frequently as you seemed to get into it as much as I was...
 
Rick

"Damn, Curt your ass is so tight, it turns me on so much." I spoke between moans and thrusts.

I bent over your back, grinding my hips against your ass, moving my cock around inside of you. My hands pinching your niples as my teeth nibbled on your ear.

Moving back up I grabbed your hips, pounding harder with my cock. Then using one hand slapping your ass. Gentle at first, but as you moaned on and on about how you liked it, I got harder with the slaps. Your ass beginning to turn red.

Watching my cock disappear into your hole, seeing your ass turning red was getting to much for me to handle. I kept fucking you hard, my balls slapping you. I knew I would be filling your ass soon.

"Fuck, bro, hope you're ready for another load, its coming soon. But I don't want you to cum until you can slide your cock into my mouth, k bro"

Slapping your ass hard now as my cock pushed in deep. I was throbbing and I could feel my cum rising.

"Fuckkkkkkk yeaaaaaaaaa." My cock throbbed and twitched deep inside of you as I began releasing my load. "Oh man bro, you feel so good."
 
Eric

I sensed that Jesse didn't feel quite the same about being 'forced' as I did. I didn't blame him, it isn't for everyone. And at this point, the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes let me know that he'd had enough. Suddenly I felt really bad about what I'd done. What was I trying to prove, anyway?

Looking down at you, I could feel my facial expression change instantly. The stuff I'd said to you minutes ago echoed in my mind, and it sure didn't sound the same to me as the things you'd say to me when being Dom.

Quickly beginning to free your wrists from the belt, I said, "Fuck, Jess..I am so sorry...I don't know what the hell I was thinking, babe." I felt my expression soften and hoped that you saw my change in demeanor. "Babe..I never want to hurt you. I, I guess I just got into that role for a minute. I know it's definetly your job to fulfill that role, not mine." Bending over you, kissing your lips as I freed your hands, I hoped that you saw the real me again. "I love you, Jess. You're the one who belongs up here."

I moved off you and layed by your side, putting my arm over you, tugging at you lightly to move on top of me. You'd seemed to relax as soon as I'd changed my attitude, and I hoped that my impulsiveness hadn't changed things between us.
 
Jesse

I saw the change in you instantly. I felt somewhat bad, because I knew you were doing this all for me. I felt you as you undid the straps, laying next to me encouraging me to roll over onto you.

I rolled over you, kissing your lips. "Eric, thanks for letting me go. I was really into it all at first, but, I dunno, maybe another time, k stud?" My mouth returning to yours, my tongue pushing inside your mouth. I wanted to let you know, nothing had changed, nothing at all. I still considered you my lover, my stud, my friend.

I slowly kissed your neck. Working my way to your chest and abs, your hard cock being my target. "This is more how I like to suck cock, stud" I said as I smiled into your eyes.

Holding your cock I licked the entire length, all around. My tongue moving to the head, sliding in your piss slit. Then I beagn licking it all over again. Your moans told me I was doing it right. Your hand on my head, I knew you wanted to be in my mouth. I knew I would be sucking you soon. First, I wanted to lick away at your balls. I wanted you squirming.
 
Eric

Now this was the way I wanted it. With your wonderfully willing mouth sucking my cock in, making love to me with your lips and tongue, making me feel so special. I guessed that because I got so turned on when you took control of me, it was hard to remember that not everyone does, but I knew I wouldn't need to remind myself of that. You were top..you were Master, unless you specified otherwise. And at this point, I felt so loved by my Master. The way you took my whole dick into your mouth and pressed your throat muscles tightly against it, milking it perfectly, was another reminder that with you being the one in control, you also controlled my pleasure. And right now, it seemed as though my pleasure was at the top of your list of things to do..

"Oh, Jess", I sighed, "It's so good. I love the way your mouth wraps around me baby. That dick is all yours. Mmm, you can suck it any time you want, babe."

As you began moving up and down my shaft, getting more serious about blowing me, I suggested that you move around and straddle my face. I wanted to 69 with you, and give you the same pleasure you were giving to me. Plus, I knew as soon as your ass was in my face it would drive me wild. Shit, any time I had your cock near my face it drove me wild! "C'mon, Jess...lemmie eat your cock while you eat mine.."
 
I was really getting into sucking your cock and pleasing you, making you feel good. They way you moaned and squirmed I knew you were enjoying my mouth.

My mouth moving as your cock slid in and out. Sometimes stopping to lick the head, tonguing your piss slit before sucking you in as deep as I could. I never knew I would enjoy sucking cock so much. The way your cock felt so hard yet so silky inside my mouth. They way I could do little things that would cause you to squirm or moan. I guess it is just another way of controlling you, determining when to bring you extra pleasure or when to hold back.

I heard you ask that I move around so you could suck my cock too. It was tempting to say the least, but it was not what I wanted at this moment.

"No, stud, this is all about getting you off, and bringing you pleasure. I wanna concentrate on your cock, I wanna feel you shoot you load in my mouth. I wanna feel your cock throb, twitch and jerk right before you cum. Maybe I'll let you suck me later" I said smiling up at your, letting you know full well, you'll have a chance at me.

Returning back to your cock, licking the precum off the head before sucking you in, letting your cock slowly open my mouth. My hand gently squeezing your balls as I felt the head of your cock begin to slide deeper into my throat. I was now able to let your cock enter my throat and know I would not gag. You cock feeling so hot as it slide deeper, my nose pressed against your skin.
 
Curt

It was so intense as I felt your cock throb deep inside of me as you came. Your hand still under me, going back and forth between my nipple and my own straining cock. One second, you'd pinch my hard sensative nip..the next you'd reach down and tug on my dick. All the while your body crashing against me, slamming your cock into me deeper than ever.

"Oh..Rick..yeah man! Take me..fuck that ass baby...it's all yours..Mmm..let me feel you come inside me, bro..Oh fuck I love it!"

My asscheek still stung from where you'd spanked me, and I knew I wanted to experiment with more of that later. It sure had driven me crazy. I felt you begin to unload inside me and listened to your loud grunts as the cum emptied from your balls into my ass. Your hand was still wrapped around my cock and you jerked it in time with your humping. I was right on the verge..
 
Eric

Jesse's mouth was so hot as he took me in deeply, making sure that I got one of the best blows of my life. It was sweet of him, how he wanted both of us to fully concentrate on my cock and my pleasure, but I still wanted to be sucking his as well. Jesse's head bobbed up and down quickly as he sucked me, and I knew I didn't have any reason to try to hold back.

I raised one leg up while you sucked me and pulled my asscheek out, hoping you'd get the idea that I wanted to feel that hot tongue on my hole for a minute. I felt your hand on me there, your finger rubbing over my hole. I couldn't help saying out loud, "Oh Jess..mm, please lick it..man I love that hot tongue on my hole.." I also loved the way you looked with your face between my legs, eating my ass. My hardon wasn't going anywhere, I hoped you could rip yourself away from sucking it long enough to rim me..
 
Rick

Your ass turned me on so much. Once again I shot my load inside of you, feeling it surround my cock.

I was wondering just what you might look like restrained on our bed, your ass up in the air, being spanked. What a sexy sight that would be.

Panting I leaned over you, kissing your back on my way to your ear. "You ready to fuck my mouth now Bro, I want to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth as you cum." I knew oyu would not last long before cumming which was fine by me as long as oyur load ended up in my mouth.

I pulled out of your ass, laying back on the shower seat, waiting for you to straddle me and feed me your cock.
 
Jesse

Your cock was expanding my throat like never before. I had become much more comfortable with cock sucking, rather enjoying it now.

Your hands on my head guiding me lower as you asked me to eat your ass out, you wanting to feel my tongue fucking your hole. I let your cock out of my mouth, stroking it as I sucked on your balls before going lower.

Looking up and smiling in your eyes, "I'd love to eat you stud."

Placing my hands on your ass, lifting and spreading them, my tongue licking all around, just barely touching your hole. I heard your moans begging me for more. I flicked my tongue across your hole, your ass squirming.

Using both my thumb and tongue, I licked away at your hole, darting my tongue in and out.
 
Curt

Each and every time I felt my big brother's cock shoot inside me, I was reminded of how I was now his completely. Knowing that that was exactly the way Rick wanted it thrilled me. After he came again, catching his ragged breath as he slowly pulled out of my contracting asshole, he then moved to the bench and let me know he was ready to feel my dick in his throat.

My rock-hard cock twitched at the thought of sinking down into his upturned mouth, of watching his gorgeous face as I used his mouth as a cum recepticle. I bent my knees slightly as I straddled Rick's face and held my cock at its base, rubbing the swollen head all around his lips. Trying to catch it with his open mouth, I couldn't resist teasing my sexy brother for a few seconds, amused as I watched him 'chase' my cock with his open mouth. I then held it still and let him close his lips around the head, which he did with much enthusiasm. I was amazed at how much Rick had grown to love cocksucking, not to mention the other stuff we did together.

I braced myself against the slick marble of the shower wall and began sliding in and out of his wanting mouth, my knees bent slightly as I moved up and down a few inches. I was careful not to let myself go down too far, I didn't want to gag Rick in this trusting position he was so willingly in.

"Rick, baby...Do you know how much I love this", I said softly as the intensity of his hot mouth covered my throbbing meat. "Man, I love feeding you my cock, and I love it even more since you wanna eat it...Rick, when we're together like this, I'm reminded of how fuckin' lucky I am to have a brother like you. You're so much more than a brother to me, Rick..Ahhh, that's so good babe..."
 
Rick

"C'mon bro, don't tease me, give me your cock bro, let me suck it. I want your cum, bro."

I could tell you were enjoying teasing me with your cock, and I didn't really mind. I knew in the end, you would be feeding me your load.

When you finally let me suck your cock into my mouth I was in heaven. You felt so hard, so stiff, yet the skin fo your cock felt so silky. My lips wrapped around you, enjoying you fucking my mouth. I reached up grabbing your ass, pulling you in depper.

I was too busy enjoying your cock in my mouth to talk, but if I could, there was lots I would say. I love you so much. I would do anything to please you. It was so much more than the sex. Yea, of course sex, played a large part of it, but the best was holding you in my arms, the feeling of closeness.

I wondered if you realized I was willing to do anything for you. I so loved you, all I wanted was to be with you.

Your cock thrusting deeper into my mouth, hitting my throat, wanting to slide in deeper. I tilted my head, letting you know to fuck my mouth harder.
 
Eric

The feel of your wet mouth on my hole, your hot tongue moving in and out of me, drove me so crazy! Getting rim jobs was not something I'd enjoyed too frequently as a hustler...Not too many johns were looking to eat ass. It was so great that I now had you, this wonderful lover, who was so into pleasing me.

As you kissed my hole deeply, letting me feel the entire length of it inside me, I held my legs up as high as I could wanting to give you as much access as possible. "Jess...oh fuck it's so good...Man, I love the way you do that! It just drives me nuts when you suck my ass like that baby...Fuck..don't stop please!"

I grabbed my dick in my fist and began jerking it hard while you tongued me, knowing that I'd get off in seconds. That's right when the thought of how hot this would look if we filmed it, or had someone take pictures, entered my mind.

"Ooh, Jess! Damn wouldn't it be sexy if we taped this, and could watch this again while we fucked?" Not really wanting you to reply just yet, I put one hand on your head, encouraging you to keep your mouth on me as I jacked my cock.
 
Curt

The look in your eyes told me you wanted to take all I could give. I let myself go down into your mouth farther, and you took all I gave like such a pro. Your hands now were clamped on both of my asscheeks, pulling me down into you more. My smooth sac bumped into your chin everytime I pushed into you, reminding me of how much cock you were capable of taking!

"Yeah bro...mm suck it, eat it...There's no doubt in my mind how much you love me babe..it really shows. Especially now..." I felt your load start to leak from my freshly fucked hole, dripping down onto your chest as I fucked your mouth. Your hand went right to my hole and a finger began to smear the cum around, travelling up and down my crack. Then I felt as you slid that finger into my slick asshole as your mouth worked my cock in such a wonderful way. "Oh..bro...you're gonna get it, in about 5..4..3, oh fuck...Oh, fuck Rick, I'm comin'!"
 
Jesse

I was concentrating on your hole, teasing it with my tognue, listening to everything you were saying. My tongue too busy to reply as I shoved it in as far as I could.

I knew from your moans how much you enjoyed getting rimmed and that in itself turned me on. I oculd see your hand jerking your cock and knew shortly there would be a load of cum for me to lick up.

Using both my tongue and a finger, I fucked your ass. Long licks across your hole before probing in, kissing, sucking, bringing more moaning from you. As I continued I heard you talk about taking pics or video of us. My mind traveled, wondering what our next set of fun might entail. It would be hot to watch us fuck together. Hell, maybe we could start our own business, making films and mags! Or maybe putting on live shows for others!

When your ass wiggled for my tongue I returned to concentrate on getting you off. Pushing my finger along side my tongue into you.
 
Rick

You listened to my need to have you fuck my mouth and began thrusting in deeper. I could feel your cock entering my mouth, opening it, much like you cock did to my ass.

My hands went to grab your ass, squeezing it as you fucked my throat. My finger teasing your hole before sliding in. Your cock felt so big inside my mouth, I could feel it throb. My tongue working around it as you slid in and out. I used my finger in time with your thrusts. I could tell you were close.

Your cock was jerking and throbbing, I was wondering if I would be able to swallow your entire load when I felt you cock began to spasm. Your cum shooting straight down my throat making me swallow and close tighter around your cock. I kept sucking wanting more of your cum. Your cock continued to jerk, releasing more and more cum. I could feel some dribble from my mouth.
 
Jesse

Taking a break from your hole I looked up in your eyes smiling.

"Yea, my little slut, jack your cock, spill your seed all over your body and I'll lick it off you. I know you love your little hole eaten, I know it turns you on. Yea, slut, jack it for me"

My tongue suddenly pushing into your hole deep, licking aorund, hearing you moan out louder.
 
Eric

I lay back, breathing fast and hard as I yanked my dick in my fist as my sexy Jesse sucked my ass. His lips and tongue were driving me wild as he ate me out, sliding his tongue in and out of my fuckhole, knowing it would get me off so hard.

I remembered the small bag of my belongings I'd gotten from my old home a few days ago..and remembered the veiny rubber dildo I'd tossed in the bag. It had been awhile since I'd shoved the toy up my ass, and I suddenly craved to have Jesse fuck me with it ruthlessly.

"Jess..that bag, over in your closet", I panted, "there's a big cock in it. Would you fuck me with it while I jack, Jesse?" I slowed my stroking as I spoke, wanting to save my load until I felt the fake cock shoved up in me by my lover's hand. I had a pretty good idea that the sight of it disappearing inside me would turn Jesse on incredibly.

My legs spread apart even wider as you got up from the bed and went over, retreiving the duffle bag and unzipping it, producing the large dildo. "Mm..yes, baby..let me feel the strength in your arm as you bury that in me."
 
Curt

I shuddered and felt my knees shake as I began coming into my sexy brother's mouth once again. Looking into your face as I fed you my load, I became light headed and felt as if I needed to pinch myself...to make sure this wasn't all a dream.

I heard the noises you made around my shaft, my cock gagging you enough that you couldn't speak, but you could breathe. It was easy to tell by your sounds that you were so into eating my cum. After the last of my load had seeped from my piss slit, I tried to pull myself from your lips. But your hands, still on my ass held me tightly. Your mouth still sucking, trying to get just another drop or two from me. I smiled and shook my head as I said, "You got it all, babe. I'm totally spent. You sucked every last bit of cum outta my balls. And fuck, you did a great job!"

You then let my cock slip from your mouth, and I knelt next to you, kissing you deeply and tasting my semen in your mouth. I licked over your lips slowly with my tongue, and then sucked your tongue into my mouth, where I began sucking on it as if it were a cock. My mouth pressed into yours hard and my hand went behind your head, stroking you and letting my fingers play in your wet hair. Breaking the kiss finally, I said, "Rick...you mean so much to me...you're so sexy, so sweet...and you know just how to do me. I'm fucking beat though, bro. Let's dry off and lay down together, catch our breath..give our nuts a chance to make some more cum.."

You nodded in agreement, and I stood in a hurry, grabbing two towels as you shut off the water. I was anxious to be in your big arms again, using your chest as my pillow and your heartbeat as a lullaby.
 
Jesse

I got the dildo from the bag, slowly stroking it while you watched me get back on the bed.

"Is this what you want my lil slut boy" I asked smiling up at you. You practically beg with your asshole for me to use it on you. I laid one of your legs over my shoulder, my mouth laying on your hip and ab, close to the head of your cock. I grazed your hole with the dildo, just to make you squirm. Then I shoved it up your ass in one thrust, your ass rising up off the bed.

I watched in amazement as your hole expanded around the dildo. Your hand returning to your cock, stroking yourself as I fucked you with your toy.

"So this is what you used before you had me to fuck you good, huh? C'mon stud, show me how it gets you off, show me how it makes your cock shoot." My hand sliding the toy in and out faster in time with your hand.
 
Rick

After drying our bodies we laid down in the comfy big bed, my arm around you as you laid your head on my chest. I lit us both a cig before saying anything.

"Curt, man, I really do love you so much. I don't know where we are headed at all, but wherever we go, it better be together bro." I leaned and planted a kiss on your forehead. "You have taught me about a whole different world, but more than that, you have showed me what being in love truly feels like."

"Do you think you could ever be, well, not sure how to decsribe this, and don't take it wrong bro, but do you think our relationship would work if I made the money to support us and you stayed at home, taking care of the domestic shit? Of course, you would have to be naked by the time I got home everyday." Poking you in the ribs to let you know I was joking and just rambling on. "That's, you know, how I always thought it should be when I got married." Laughing, "Don't quite see that happening now, bro. Oh, yea, you'd have to be hard when I got home too, and strip me of my clothes."
 
Eric

My asshole expanded as Jesse shoved the dildo into me hard, with one single thrust. My mouth opened wide but I refrained from crying out. My grip tightened around my cock, and my jacking became faster as my lover developed a rhythm, using his strong arm to fuck me with the cock. Oh my god, I was loving it! I almost felt like I was going to come again right away. Then as Jesse began talking, it made me impossibly hotter than I already was.

"Oh, God Jess...Oh fuck yeah!" I gasped and grunted as you worked the cock in and out of me, smiling at me as you fucked me, reminding you that I was your slut and fucktoy. Suddenly I thought of doing something else I hadn't done in awhile. Maybe the dildo sliding in and out of me made the memory surface, I don't know. But I jerked away from you and said, "Wait..check this out, Jess."

I threw my legs up and brought my feet down near my head, curling my body up with my ass high up in the air, and my hardon very close to my face. "Fuck me now, Jess..stick it back in me and watch me come in my face..." Right away, I saw that this was something very interesting to you. You had a great view of my hole, and I felt you slide the toy back inside me. I began yanking my dick again, harder than before, watching the up-close view I had of my swollen cock. I wasn't limber enough to actually get it in my mouth, but I was very close, and definetly close enough to catch my load in my open mouth.

You fucked me with the dildo faster and deeper than before, and I knew that what you were seeing was exciting you tremendously. I heard you say, "Oh yeah, you slut...I wanna see you eat your cum..I wanna watch you shoot all over your face..Goddamn, you look hot, Eric.."

There was no way I could hang on for very long. Everything about this scene was driving me crazy. Jesse continued pumping the rubber shaft in and out of me as I kept pumping my own cock in my tight fist. A thin strand of precum had leaked out and made a bridge that went from my lip to my cockhead. Now, if there was a time to take pictures, I was sure this was it! I imagined Curt and Rick walking in, seeing this. I figured that if they did, it would be a very short time before they re-enacted the same scene themselves!
 
Curt

I sighed deeply as I listened to you. It was as if you were reading my mind, seeing my years of fantasizing about us. You were saying things that I understood completely. I wanted those things too..I wanted to be yours, and only yours forever.

Smoking the cigarette you'd lit for me, I let you know that i'd thought about all those things before, too..for a long long time. "Rick, I'm so blown away, and so happy that you feel that way. I would love that, bro. I've always had that fantasy, of being the one you come home to, who kisses me when you walk in the door..but, then my fantasy would always get screwed up when I'd think of mom and dad."

Especially now. Now that this was much more than fantasizing. I had a very hard time imagining that I could ever pretend to act like we were 'roommates' again. And the idea that our parents might see how our reationship had developed when they came to see us, or when we went to see them, well, I was just scared that it would be way too obvious.

But I loved you so much that even that was starting not to matter. I wanted to tell all the world who questioned or dissapproved of our love to fuck off. I had no doubt that we were meant to be together. Leaning against you as we smoked, I let the thoughts float around in my head, knowing that whatever happened, this would all work out, and be do-able. I wanted it so badly, I was willing to do whatever it took to make it work.

"Hey...remember how freaked out Kevin was that night, when he saw us together?" I chuckled at the memory. Kevin hadn't stayed freaked out for long..he wanted to be right in the middle of us! Too bad that it just wasn't an acceptable relationship to most others. But it didn't matter what they thought. My feelings would only change by growing stronger.
 
Back
Top