Guy's Night Out

Jesse

The sight of Eric, before my eyes, was definitely one made for video. He looked so fucking sexy, so horny, his ass spread wide with the dildo, his cock inches from his face. I couldn't believe he was going to shoot his own cum in his mouth and over his face.

I had seen guys jerk off and give facials to women in porn movies before. I had never been with a lady who really wanted me to do the same. I had never really seen gay porn before but had seen a few pics of guys getting facials. I had also heard about self sucking but had never tried it before. I wondered what it would feel like, but I guess my inhibitions prevented me from trying. I never thought either of cumming over my own face. If I had known it would be this hot I would have tried.

I kept fucking your hole with the dildo, watching you stroke your cock less than an inch from your face. I moved so my own hard on was next to yours. I braced my knee under your lower back, pushing your cock even closer to your mouth.

I began stroking my own cock as I saw your precum forming a string to your lips. "Yea, Eric, give yourself a facial stud. I wanna see you cum in your mouth and also all over it. I might even add some of my own, slut. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you. You'd like to mix my cum with yours all over that pretty face."
 
Rick

"Bro, don't worry about the parents, we'll figure something out. Besides, how often do we actually see them now anyway?" I could sense dealing with our parents worried you, and I did not really know how we would handle it, I just did not want you worrying about it. I turned my head and kissed your forehead. "Hell, bro, if they just saw you naked, they would understand why I couldn't leave you to someone else." Laughing and trying to lighten your mood.

"Yea, Kevin was kind of freaked out, until his cock took over." Laughing, remembering the night and what power you and I held over him. "I think he was ready to do just about anything we asked, just to keep watching us. Hey, maybe we should put on a show for a few guys we know, huh, surprise the shit out of them. Can't think of one of them that wouldn't think it bad, until then watch a little of us in action, then they would be all over us."

I put my cig out and rubbed your upper arm with my hand, pulling you as close as possible.
 
Eric

I felt like such a sexy slut as you rammed my ass with the dildo. Rolled up, with my knees practically touching my shoulders now thanks to the weight you put on my back, caused my cock to get even closer to my mouth. I jerked it relentlessly, wanting not only to shoot my own load in my face and mouth..but for you to see this. What others might've considered a degrading act, I found incredibly sexy. I was sure you did, too.

Your words encouraged me to come, and the dildo that slid in and out of me by the power of your arm was very convincing. You'd moved around so that your cock was close to my face as well. Looking over at your perfect member, and beginning to feel the inevitable results of the toy in my ass, my balls tightened up and I announced my eminant orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck Jess..I'm comin'..Oh, God...fuck me hard with that cock babe...Oooh..watch me eat my cum, Jess..Ahh..yeah..fuck yeah!" I began to ejaculate and felt my semen spew out onto my face and into my open mouth. I could only imagine how hot this looked to my lover. His words certainly let me know that he liked what he saw very much. I was lost for several moments as I felt my cum landing on my outstretched tongue and lips, totally consumed by this incredible act. Jesse had the dildo buried so deep in my ass, holding it in me hard as my climax caused my ass to clench the toy tightly.

The last of my load had shot from my cock, and Jesse took his weight off me and allowed me to roll down onto my back. He stared at me in amazement, and came close to my face, letting his tongue reach out and lick some of the cum from my chin. "You like that, baby", I asked with a smile as I caught my breath. Jesse didn't seem to know what to say. I smiled even bigger, knowing I'd just blown his mind with the visuals...
 
Curt

The comfort I felt as you pulled me to you, your stong arm wrapping around me and cradling me was so nice. Moving only my eyes, I looked up at you. I saw this incredible guy who I'd always wanted to be like..who I pretty much worshipped..who I'd wanted so badly to be with. You'd made my dreams come true, and I had no idea how to repay the debt I felt to you.

I was tired, but I wanted one more cigarette. Reaching over you I took one out of the pack laying on the table and lit it, breathing in the smoke deeply, consumed with thoughts of how in love I was right now. My ear rested on your broad chest, and I listened to your beating heart. Laying still, enjoying the bliss of our intimacy, I began to drift off. I felt you slide the cigarette from between my fingers, obviously knowing I was falling asleep. Next thing I knew, I was in a dream. But the dream was curiously much like reality, consisting of you and I in love, together..
 
Jesse

I could not believe the sight of you, I had never seen anything like it before. I moved, letting your legs down onto the bed, leaning over I licked some of the cum from your face.

"Oh yea, Eric, that was fucking sexy man. I've never seen anything like it." Licking more of the cum from you. "You should be making videos stud."

Licking more cum from your face then moving to your mouth, pushing my tongue inside.

"How did you learn to do that, have you ever sucked yourself? I've heard some guys can do that."

I just laid there staring at you, still not believing the sight I had just witnessed. I never would have thought something like that would have turned me on so much.
 
Rick

We both laid there, resting, feeling each other's bodies. I watched your body as you leaned over me to grab another cig. I couldn't help but to reach out and pinch a nipple.

After you lit the cig you laid your head laying on my chest. I felt so warm, so loved and so happy.

Not even half the cig was gone and I could tell you were beginning to fall asleep. I took the cig from your fingers, putting it out. Giving you a kiss on the forehead, I knew you were fast asleep. I smiled to myself thinking I guess I wore him out.

I could feel your breath on my chest. Your breathing slow, restful. It made me feel good to know that I could comfort you like this.

I wondered what would be next, when we woke again, re-charge. I closed my eyes, easily being able to fall asleep knowing you were already there.
 
Eric

I smiled at Jesse's response to what he'd just witnessed. As I wiped some of the cum from my face I said, "Oh, you are so full of shit Jess! What guy does not attempt at one point or another to suck himself! Don't try to tell me you've never tried.." And with that I sat up, reaching out and giving his hard nipple a pinch as I put my lips to his, locking onto his sexy mouth for a deep kiss.
 
Eric

I smiled at Jesse's response to what he'd just witnessed. As I wiped some of the cum from my face I said, "Oh, you are so full of shit Jess! What guy does not attempt at one point or another to suck himself! Don't try to tell me you've never tried.." And with that I sat up, reaching out and giving his hard nipple a pinch as I put my lips to his, locking onto his sexy mouth for a deep kiss.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that...I must say I've never watched myself in the mirror, but I imagine that yeah, it does look hot. Maybe you'll have to try to strike that pose for me sometime, sexy."

Your cock was halfway hard from watching me, and I didn't know if you wanted to try to get off again, or if you were ready to rest. I let you know that I was up for whatever you wanted or needed.

"Mm, Jess...fuck, I love being with you. You make me feel so good, babe. Don't hesitate to let me know how I can please you. I'm here for you, Jess. I'm yours.
 
Last edited:
Jesse

I was about to yelp, feeling you pinch my nipple, but your mouth on mine stifled it.

"I'm not fuckin with ya Eric, I really never ever tried to suck myself. I bet I would look like a fucking awkward fool if I tried it." Chuckling. "I don't thing I am too smooth in the moves department, stud. Probably not even flexible enough."

"Of course, me being such a stud, I could always find some girl's mouth for that." Laughing and leaning in for another kiss.

"You did look fucking sexy Eric. Next time I'll make sure their is a mirror so you can see yourself, or maybe I should video tape it so you can watch it."
 
Eric

Your confession of honestly never trying that made me remember that despite the control you easily had over me, and how 'smooth' you appeared, that yes, I was still just beginning to expose you to a whole different world. I had forgotten all that over the last few days, you were such a fast learner and all, I sometimes felt like you were the teacher.

"Aw, no man, you'd look hot as hell, trust me. If you ever want to take pictures or tape me, that's fine with me! I'd love to watch it when we do each other, or when we're doing someone else, maybe." At this moment, we were both equal again, niether of us trying to dominate the other. I felt myself melting into your strong arms as they wrapped around me. My mouth pressed against yours again, wanting to let you know with my kisses how great I thought you were, and how much I wanted you..
 
Jesse

After a little make out session with you our conversation continued.

"Damn, Eric, I love kissing you. And, uh, I highly doubt I would look as hot as you did. I definitely want to try it though, but its got to be with you. I don't want anyone else seeing me until you can make sure I'm not looking like a dork doing it, ok?"

"Maybe we should do a little shopping today, some cameras and stuff? I'm not sure exactly what all we would need, but I'm sure we can figure it out. Unless you know of a place where we could order online and have it delivered today. It would be hot to watch ourselves together," smiling, "Or watch the bros."

My mouth moving back to yours, kissing you, then shoving my tongue in your mouth, letting you know I can never get enough.
 
Curt

The last thing I knew I had felt my cheek resting on my big brother's muscular chest, listening to his heartbeat as we lay together, feeling the 'afterglow' of yet another awesome sexual experience with him. I must've fallen right asleep, and went right into a dream.

I found myself on our couch, back at our place, sitting next to Rick as Eric and Jesse sat across from us on the opposite couch. They were doing shots, and in between shots they were making out big-time. It was getting me really hot, watching them kissing and running their hands through each other's hair, and biting each other on the neck. Rick put his arm around me, and I looked over to him with a sexy smile, wanting to let him know I was ready to please him some more. But as soon as I turned my head in Rick's direction, I caught a glimpse of his friend, Kevin, kneeling between his spread thighs, sucking his cock like his life depended on it. I could've sworn he wasn't there just a second ago...weird, huh! I watched though, and heard my brother's moaning and saying 'ah yeah..suck it' and so forth. Suddenly I became so insanely Dom, standing up next to Kevin as he sucked my brother, and began to give him militiant sounding commands, getting very aggressive as I did so.

"Fuck yes you slut-bitch..suck my baby's big dick..suck it hard, like the fuckmouth you are, faggot. Make my baby come, pussy boy...suck him...suck him, you slut!"

As I said these things, Eric and Jesse both looked at me like I was crazy, but still continued their make out session. I pulled my cock out of my fly and started jacking hard as Kevin frantically sucked Rick, and I had every intention of shooting a huge load on Kevin's head...


Then I felt your hand on me, shaking me gently. I woke up partially, still half asleep. But awake enough to be aware of my aching boner. You asked me what I was dreaming, and it took me a second to remember. I asked, "Uh..why?"
You said, "Dude..you were saying some crazy shit...you sounded pissed off but so turned on!"

"What was I saying, Rick?" But at that point, I'd begun to remember the dream.
 
Eric

"Oh, babe...you look hot no matter what...trust me dude." I felt myself swooning over you again, especially after hearing you praise my latest performance and tell me how hot I was. I knew that, to a degree..but konwing that you thought so too, enough to tell me, made me feel really good. I loved putting on that show for you, turning you on, you watching me do something you'd not seen before...it had made me come way harder knowing how hot you thought it was and hearing your encouraging words. I tugged at your still-hard cock, saying, "You didn't get a chance to come yet baby. Lemmie do you...tell me what you want, Jess. I'll do anything you want.."

I wanted to make you come so hard that your moans and grunts would be loud enough for the two brother to hear clear on the other side of the condo. "Want to try out my toy, stud? If feels fucking awesome, especially with a blowjob..." I held the slick rubber cock up and waved it in front of your face and grinned devilishly. Reaching out with my other hand, I wiped the pearl of precum from your slit as it began to ooze out. "C'mon, stud..you know you wanna try it.."
 
Rick

I was slowly waking up when I heard you. Looking down, I could tell you were still sleeping. Your must be dreaming I thought and damn, what a dream it must be! I heard you say Kevin's name as well as calling someone a slut and it made me wonder if you wanted to see him play with us again, I was wondering if it was him or me you were dominating in your dream.

I woke you up and asked about your dream. You seemed hesitant to let me in on it. "C'mon bro, tell me about the dream, stud, you should know by now you can tell me anything."

I leaned over and kissed your forehead while my hand reached for your cock. Feeling how hard it I was I knew that dream must have been hot. Rolling your over onto your back and me half on top of you. I began sucking and gently biting your neck while I stroked your cock.

Looking into your eyes, "You tell me about the dream and I'll use my mouth to get you off, bro." Like it wouldn't happen either way! I moved down biting your nipple.

"Out with it bro, we tell each other everything, remember? Plus, it seemed like way too hot of a dream not to let me in on it."
 
Jesse

"Yea, Eric, you lil slut, I do wanna try it. Fuck me with that while you suck my cock, stud. But after that, I wanna get some video equipment together. Its a shame not to have your hot sexy body on tape."

"Now, get your slutty mouth working if you want your reward." I said as I smiled at you.

I watched as you moved down my body, kissing it along the way, rubbing the dildo against my body. When you reached my cock I spread my legs wide, feeling my cock and ass twitch in anticipation.

"C'mon, stud, get your mouth on my cock." I demanded as I placed a hand on your head.

I felt you tease my hole with the didlo, while your tongue snaked across my cock.
 
Curt

"Mm, bro..it was weird!" I began to try to put the dream into words, but when I felt your hot lips sliding over my cockhead, I became very distracted. I could only groan, saying, "Ooh...fuck..I can't believe how hard my dick is, man. I might last 5 strokes, if I'm lucky."

You slid your mouth down on me and had my entire cock sucked in. My back arched and I moaned out saying, "Oh fuck Rick..I, I can't take it.." The dream had gotten me right on the verge of coming already, and the feel of your sweet sucking mouth was just too much. I began coming right away, thrusting my hips up against your face. I woiuld tell you about the dream in just a minute...
 
Eric

I felt my mouth begin to salivate as you stretched out before me, your legs spread wide and your hard dick laying against your belly. For just a minute, I let myself go down between your widespread legs and tongue your hole, making sure the dildo would slide in without discomfort. I knew, but I suspected that you didn't, that a rubber dong wasn't quite the same as a real cock. The hardness, the actual rubber it was made of..even the angle, since it would be manipulated with an arm, not a groin, were all factors that made using a dildo different than having a warm fleshy dick inside you. Different, but not displeasurable. After getting your asshole wet with my saliva, I moved my mouth to your hard cock.

I lay next to you and began sucking your cock, just the head of it now, rubbing my tongue across it and squeezing my lips tight around the underneath of its head. While I tongued your cock, I began to gently push the head of the dildo into you. You helped by holding your legs up a bit, giving me perfect access to your tight fuckhole. I watched as the toy began to dissappear into you, while I listened to your groans of pleasure. Just wait til I get it all in you, and start fucking you with it, baby, I thought to myself.
 
Rick

I smiled at your eagerness, your horniness. I sucked your cock in deeply, hearing you moan that you couldn't last long. I intended to stop sucking and make you wait until I had heard about the dream. Before I could stop, you began flooding my mouth with your load. I swallowed and sucked. Damn, I thought, whatever it was that you dreamt it must have been hot.

I finished swallowing your load, savoring the taste. Moving up to your mouth I gave you a kiss, letting you taste the remants of your load. Then I looked into your eyes, "K Bro, out with the dream."

I listened as you told me about seeing Kevin between my legs sucking me off, and how you became real dominant towards him. My cock began to thicken and grow as I listened and visualized the scene in my own head. Seeing Kevin naked between my legs sucking my cock for all it was worth. I could see you too, slapping his ass, demanding he suck me, get me off.

"Curt, man, is that what you would like? You want to be a dom to Kev or some other guy and make them get me off? You want to watch some guy doing me, both of us naked, that would get you off too? Would it turn you on to see another guy with me? You wanna be my "stud finder?"


I wasn't sure yet, what exactly turned you on about the dream, but I was determined to find out. It obviously turned you on a lot, and that made me happy.
 
Jesse

I watched as you got me ready for the dildo. As you began to push it in I realized I needed to hold my legs wup more, it felt liek the dildo would split me open. Your mouth on my cock, tongue swirling around the head all felt so wonderful.

You had barely begun and I was moaning and groaning already. "Fuck yea, Eric, fuck me with that thing." I thrust my hips up, wanting to thrust my dick deeper in your mouth and pushed back, needing more of the toy in my ass.

"Ohhh man, Eric, your mouth feels so hot Suck me man."

I wondered if I looked as hot like this compared to how hot you looked earlier. I felt the dildo pushe din deep and then I felt it sliding out. I had the feeling I was about to get fucked good by you.
 
Curt

I came so hard in your warm mouth, it nearly blew my head off! Or so it seemed. After the powerful orgasm I needed a minute to regroup, and then I told you about what I'd dreamt.

"You know, I really haven't thought much about me being 'dom'..not conciously, anyhow. It's probably just the result of seeing Jesse and Eric interacting. But it was really hot in that dream..who knows, maybe it's something I'll try in the future.."

Then I pulled you onto me, holding you tightly as I kissed you and then said, "You know I love it when you're in control, bro. I love it when you're on top of me, fucking me the way you do..I love feeling like you're 'having your way' with me. Even though it's my way too..As far as I can tell, Rick..you're the boss." Then I added, "But acting that way towards someone like Kevin..making him do you..yeah, that would be hot as fuck."

Feeling your hardness against me, I looked up at you and raised my legs up on either side of you, said "How 'bout it, stud? Why don't you take this opportunity to remind us both why I like you on top.."
 
Eric

I grasped the base of the dildo firmly and began to fuck it in and out of your stretched hole slowly, watching your pink ring grip the rubber. Wow..what a view! I was so into watching, that it wasn't until I heard you tell me to suck you that I remembered what I was supposed to be doing.

I returned my mouth to your cock and took you into my mouth, not stopping until my nose was being tickled by your soft pubes. My hand was at work, beginning to increase my rhythm of the toy sliding in and out of your hole. The sounds you were making were so sexy! For this moment, you seemed to be putty in my hands as I did you this way. You pulled your legs closer to your chest and was saying "Yeah..yeah..go on! Do me Eric.." It was my pleasure.

Taking my mouth from you once again, just long enough to say, "Oh yeah baby, come for me..Come for your slut, Jesse", as I fucked in and out of you faster and harder with the rubber cock. My mouth went back to your throbbing purple cock, and I looked up at you for a second after gorging myself on your meat. I saw both your hangs grabbing at the sheets, and your head rolling from side to side as you continued to moan out in ecstacy. I loved making you feel so awesome. I reached up with my free hand and pinched one of your hard nips, making you cry out and tell me not to stop..
 
Rick

"Don't worry bro, there is no way I'll allow you to dom me! Another stud, maybe, not me! But I agree, seeing and hearing you make some stud get me off would be hot..............maybe another day."

I felt you legs spread, my hard cock already rubbing against your balls. I smiled into your eyes, seeing the love as well as the lust. I hope you're ready stud, I don't feel like waiting, grabbing my cock and placing it at your hole I begin pushing in.

Groaning out as I feel you hole resisting, needing some lube, but I was too impatient. "C'mon, bro, you can handle it" I moan out pushing in harder, finally forcing your hole to expand.

"Yea, I knew you could take it stud." I could tell it was not yet pleasureable for you. I held myself there, letting you regroup, I leaned down and gave you a hot sexy kiss. I felt your hands on my head, your tongue pushing in my mouth, letting me know it was ok.

I pushed in deeper, your ass to tight around me, causing more moans.

"Yea, bro, your ass is so sweet, turns me on so much."
 
Jesse

"Oh fuck yea Eric, fuck me please," I begged, turning into a slut for a moment there. Your mouth was so hot on my cock, the dildo filling me completely.

I lifted my ass higher, letting you fuck me harder. "Oh yea, Eric, pinch my nips too, man you're turning me on so much stud." I pushed my ass back wanting you to fuck me harder. "Go ahead Eric, fuck my ass good." I begged.

My hands gripping the edge of the bed, my ass sqirming as I feel the dildo moving in and out. Your mouth sucking my cock. My balls tightening up.

"Shit, Eric, man, hope you're ready for my load." Before you could do anything more my cock exploded spewing out my cum. My moans and grunts filling the room.
 
Curt

The pleasure/pain combination was awesome. Your huge dick invaded my hole, not waiting for me to be ready, not yielding to the lack of lube. You jammed it right inside me hard, filling me completly and making me yelp. Of course I could take it..no matter how bad it might hurt at first, I knew that within seconds I'd be feeling nothing but ecstacy as my big brother fucked me like a rag doll.

"Ahh! Rick..fuck..you're so big. Oh God, you're ripping me apart!" The begging came automatically, I couldn't help myself. I was overcome by you once again. And I loved it. You held my shoulders firmly as you moved in and out of me, reaming me over and over, your balls smacking against me with each stroke.

"Rick..I love the way you fuck..oh, fuck me baby..fuck your boy good, Rick!" I clawed at your back as you thrust deeply into me, my legs wrapped around your back wanting your big dick to probe into me farther..
 
Eric

I felt your cock begin to pulse as you pleaded with me to fuck you harder, deeper with the toy. At the instant your cum began to spurt into my throat, I held the dildo in your ass, with hardly an inch of the 9" toy left outside of you for me to hold onto. As you came and bucked, I twisted the cock inside you, making sure to stimulate your prostate. I wanted your orgasm to be so incredible, I wanted to make you feel so good.

I swallowed your load as quickly as you shot it into my mouth, loving the taste of you, loving the notion of eating you. Your ass wiggled, almost out of control as I continued to twist the dildo deep in your fuckhole. Your loud moans told me I was doing you right.
 
Back
Top