Haffas:AD (Private)

Feeling the little gentle and harmless little energy bolts from his fingertips tickle her nose, she murrchuckled softly and twitched her tickled nose as she looked up into his beautiful green eyes, her own indigo storms flashing with small bolts of lightning crackling within them with each little magic bolt from his fingertips. Panting softly in her pup way, her paws stroked his sides and back as she let her slightly tensed body completely relax now underneath him as she made soft little murrs and moans as he relaxed under his soft and slow passionate thrusts into her.

"mmm..so tight.." He rocked his hips "..my love..it's so good..gripping me like a vice..gonna milk me dry.." She smiled softly keeping his eye contact as his eyes looked into hers smiling softly "mm..my sweet puppy.." He then paused shivering "Gah..o..ohhhh..ooo..getting close babe..your gonna make me cum babe.."
 
"mmm..so tight.." He rocked his hips "..my love..it's so good..gripping me like a vice..gonna milk me dry.." She smiled softly keeping his eye contact as his eyes looked into hers smiling softly "mm..my sweet puppy.." He then paused shivering "Gah..o..ohhhh..ooo..getting close babe..your gonna make me cum babe.."

As he rocked his hips slowly and passionately into her, she panted as her moans grew more pleasured and impassioned while her inner muscled flexed and tightened every so often as she grew closer to the edge with him, his Russian voice speaking to her so pleasured like that and the sound of his moans was driving her wild and she closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly with a loving moan before looking back up to him into his green eyes.
 

As he rocked his hips slowly and passionately into her, she panted as her moans grew more pleasured and impassioned while her inner muscled flexed and tightened every so often as she grew closer to the edge with him, his Russian voice speaking to her so pleasured like that and the sound of his moans was driving her wild and she closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly with a loving moan before looking back up to him into his green eyes.

He kept his gaze into hers as he began to grind faster as he panted out lovingly gripping into her, his member feeling the squeeze of her inner walls..with a passonate moan and wisper "cumming for you puppy..cumming.." His throbbing member began to ejcaulate into her hot wall's filling her womb with hot stearal seman.
 
He kept his gaze into hers as he began to grind faster as he panted out lovingly gripping into her, his member feeling the squeeze of her inner walls..with a passonate moan and wisper "cumming for you puppy..cumming.." His throbbing member began to ejcaulate into her hot wall's filling her womb with hot stearal seman.

She panted along with him while keeping the eye contact with her lover's green eyes and when she felt him grip her and his hips move a bit faster, she clung onto him tighter as her own body shivered and began to shake as his climax added fuel to the fire and sparked her own climax, her back arching as her inner muscles clamped around his member tightly, her head back as she cried out lovingly in pleasure.
 
She panted along with him while keeping the eye contact with her lover's green eyes and when she felt him grip her and his hips move a bit faster, she clung onto him tighter as her own body shivered and began to shake as his climax added fuel to the fire and sparked her own climax, her back arching as her inner muscles clamped around his member tightly, her head back as she cried out lovingly in pleasure.

His body shivered and twiched as his body finihsed injecting the hot seed into him..he letting out a soft pant as he pulled her close to him "mmm..my furred beast..second to none..I love you so much.." He spoke softly, panting lovingly as he looked into his pup's eyes. "I feel your fluids soaking my member baby.."
 
His body shivered and twiched as his body finihsed injecting the hot seed into her..he letting out a soft pant as he pulled her close to him "mmm..my furred beast..second to none..I love you so much.." He spoke softly, panting lovingly as he looked into his pup's eyes. "I feel your fluids soaking my member baby.."

"Just as I feel your warmth filling up my womb... mmm.." she murred and sighed contently with a soft pant as she held him closely, her eyes half open lazily as she relaxed underneath him in the afterglow, her gray furred digits idly stroking his back. "..My sweet Sergai.. I love you, too.. so very, very much.." she murred up at him.
 
"Just as I feel your warmth filling up my womb... mmm.." she murred and sighed contently with a soft pant as she held him closely, her eyes half open lazily as she relaxed underneath him in the afterglow, her gray furred digits idly stroking his back. "..My sweet Sergai.. I love you, too.. so very, very much.." she murred up at him.

He smiled softly "and I love you too.." He leaned down to stroke along her cheek before kissing her deeply and lovingly, for a moment the tip of his finger agaion provding that bolts of harmless energy to jolt through her nose to tickle "So very very much..my beautful pet." He stayed locked inside her, using a spell to keep himself hard as he snuggled into her fur with a smile "mmm..so good.."
 
He smiled softly "and I love you too.." He leaned down to stroke along her cheek before kissing her deeply and lovingly, for a moment the tip of his finger agaion provding that bolts of harmless energy to jolt through her nose to tickle "So very very much..my beautful pet." He stayed locked inside her, using a spell to keep himself hard as he snuggled into her fur with a smile "mmm..so good.."

She nuzzled her cheek into his touch and returned his kiss just as deeply and lovingly before twitching her tickled nose with a murrchuckle from another gentle energy bolt. "Mmf.. not beautiful.." she replied with a light protest grunt though she was smiling softly, murring with the feel of her lover over her and deep inside of her encircled within her furred arms.
 
She nuzzled her cheek into his touch and returned his kiss just as deeply and lovingly before twitching her tickled nose with a murrchuckle from another gentle energy bolt. "Mmf.. not beautiful.." she replied with a light protest grunt though she was smiling softly, murring with the feel of her lover over her and deep inside of her encircled within her furred arms.

"mmm..yes..yes you are.." He spoke "..it's amazing..how many times we have made love..and it feels like that first time..how you squirm under me..how I feel your barrier break under the pressure of my member...it's just wonderous.." he spoftly spoke kissing her deeply stroking her cheecks snuggling into her warmth.
 
"mmm..yes..yes you are.." He spoke "..it's amazing..how many times we have made love..and it feels like that first time..how you squirm under me..how I feel your barrier break under the pressure of my member...it's just wonderous.." he spoftly spoke kissing her deeply stroking her cheecks snuggling into her warmth.

Hearing his Russian voice, sensual to her even when he wasn't trying to be, plus the way he was speaking about how it felt to make love to her, made her shiver with a soft muffled 'mmf' sound and a slight squirm before she kissed him back deeply, murring against his lips as he stroked her cheeks.
 
Hearing his Russian voice, sensual to her even when he wasn't trying to be, plus the way he was speaking about how it felt to make love to her, made her shiver with a soft muffled 'mmf' sound and a slight squirm before she kissed him back deeply, murring against his lips as he stroked her cheeks.


He smiled softly "hehe..mmms.." He spoke softly as he looked down to her providing kisses as he stayed hard within her, hands stroking along her body in loving affection. "mmm..I love you so much.." He spoke as his member finally grew soft, slipping from her opening as the nearly naked pale man nuzzled into his beast.
 
He smiled softly "hehe..mmms.." He spoke softly as he looked down to her providing kisses as he stayed hard within her, hands stroking along her body in loving affection. "mmm..I love you so much.." He spoke as his member finally grew soft, slipping from her opening as the nearly naked pale man nuzzled into his beast.

"Nns... nns.." she murred happily, while kissing him back when he provided his kisses to her and the feel of his hands petting and stroking her furred body. "I love you too, Sergai.. so very much.." she replied as she nuzzled him back softly, until feeling his member slide out of her, a slight tug downwards at the corners of her muzzle briefly formed with a slightly empty feeling without him inside of her.
 
The room was nothing more than another non-descript room. Identical to every other room in the building save for the three rolling trays. This trays were filled with a number of of differnt tools of Heiden's profession. They ranged from the common razors and metal picks, to the ellaborate devices used by the Empire of Humanity in its desire to find and erradicate mutations from the earth.

A young woman who was believed to be a "mutant" simpathiser was strapped tightly to a table in the center of the room. She was tied spread eagle to the wide table, allowing the interrogator free access to her body.

Interrogator Heiden: Thank you for joining us today Ms...what did you say your name was...oh yes....Ms Moon. *I arrange the first rolling tray. with a small automotive battery, cables, and a long bladed razor.*
 
Serena glared at the interrogator as she struggled to get free of her bindings. Normally, she would have had no trouble getting free as a kitsune. Her current senshi form however, blocked off her kitsune abilities which in her current situation was both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because they would likely kill her faster if they found she was a mutant of any kind, bad because she couldn't get free. "What do you want?"
 
The engine from a motorcycle could be heard, but it was very faint, very distant to almost make it unnoticeable to anyone.
 
Serena glared at the interrogator as she struggled to get free of her bindings. Normally, she would have had no trouble getting free as a kitsune. Her current senshi form however, blocked off her kitsune abilities which in her current situation was both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because they would likely kill her faster if they found she was a mutant of any kind, bad because she couldn't get free. "What do you want?"

*I pick up the razor and run it down her bare thigh* I am wanting information. I want to know what you were doing where my men found you. Trust me, you will want to tell me the truth.
 
*I pick up the razor and run it down her bare thigh* I am wanting information. I want to know what you were doing where my men found you. Trust me, you will want to tell me the truth.

"It's none of your goddamn business." She hissed almost growling. "You're nothing more than a worthless, prejudice piece of shit."
 
"It's none of your goddamn business." She hissed almost growling. "You're nothing more than a worthless, prejudice piece of shit."

"I am not prejudice. I hate everyone who isn't with us my fine young beauty." I pull another tray around this one with small elctrical devices. I place one around the woman's head the ends against her temples and two around each leg.

"These are designed to inflict pain in various degrees and in various areas. I will start out at the middle." I turn on the devices sending electricle current into her head and legs
 
"I am not prejudice. I hate everyone who isn't with us my fine young beauty." I pull another tray around this one with small elctrical devices. I place one around the woman's head the ends against her temples and two around each leg.

"These are designed to inflict pain in various degrees and in various areas. I will start out at the middle." I turn on the devices sending electricle current into her head and legs

Serena screams in pain loudly. "You are prejudice, hating people that are different." She screams again, mentally wishing the balls in her buns could absorb electricity
 
Serena screams in pain loudly. "You are prejudice, hating people that are different." She screams again, mentally wishing the balls in her buns could absorb electricity

The engine from the motorcycle grew louder and louder. Once she'd screamed it grew faster until it was right outside the building where it came to a halt and the sound died suddenly. It didn't take long for some very loud pounding to start on the door.
 
The engine from the motorcycle grew louder and louder. Once she'd screamed it grew faster until it was right outside the building where it came to a halt and the sound died suddenly. It didn't take long for some very loud pounding to start on the door.

Heiden laughs at the sounds coming from outside. The brick and heavy doors between them made it sound barely audible above the noise of the naked shuddering woman on the table.

"It seems that someone has arrived for you." I take battery cable from a tray. "Here, hold these." I say as I clip them to the metal straps holding the woman down.

I attach the negative end to the battery and hover the other above the positive terminal. "Now, What is your name? and who is that at the door? is it the Avon Lady, or just another of those decrpit lessers roaming around where you were found?"
 
Heiden laughs at the sounds coming from outside. The brick and heavy doors between them made it sound barely audible above the noise of the naked shuddering woman on the table.

"It seems that someone has arrived for you." I take battery cable from a tray. "Here, hold these." I say as I clip them to the metal straps holding the woman down.

I attach the negative end to the battery and hover the other above the positive terminal. "Now, What is your name? and who is that at the door? is it the Avon Lady, or just another of those decrpit lessers roaming around where you were found?"

"You know my name already you bastard." she practically spit her words. "As for who's at the door I have no clue." That last line was a lie, she had an idea but she wasn't going to tell the guy torturing her that. Her eyes held nothing but anger and contempt for this guy
 
"You know my name already you bastard." she practically spit her words. "As for who's at the door I have no clue." That last line was a lie, she had an idea but she wasn't going to tell the guy torturing her that. Her eyes held nothing but anger and contempt for this guy

The pounding became louder, until it became a bodily thump against the door. Who ever was outside, really wanted to get in, and was attempting to break the door down.
 
"You know my name already you bastard." she practically spit her words. "As for who's at the door I have no clue." That last line was a lie, she had an idea but she wasn't going to tell the guy torturing her that. Her eyes held nothing but anger and contempt for this guy

Heiden wipes at the spitle on his face. "You BITCH!" He balls up one of his hands and swings down hard connecting with her jaw. His military graduation ring digging deep into her face.

"How dare you spit at me! We are far better than anyone in the world. No one can out do us!" He slammed the bottom of his fist down against her mouth. "Who are you to think that you can treat ME this way!?"
 
Back
Top