Haffas:AD (Private)

Heiden wipes at the spitle on his face. "You BITCH!" He balls up one of his hands and swings down hard connecting with her jaw. His military graduation ring digging deep into her face.

"How dare you spit at me! We are far better than anyone in the world. No one can out do us!" He slammed the bottom of his fist down against her mouth. "Who are you to think that you can treat ME this way!?"

She winced as he hit her face, feeling the ring leave an imprint. Her lips swelled up as his fist hit her mouth. "I've heard differently. I've seen animals that act better than you." She felt her kitsune senses returning through her anger and had to fight to keep him from seeing them.
 
She winced as he hit her face, feeling the ring leave an imprint. Her lips swelled up as his fist hit her mouth. "I've heard differently. I've seen animals that act better than you." She felt her kitsune senses returning through her anger and had to fight to keep him from seeing them.

Tired of pounding, Raph stepped back away from the door and started to look around the building for any windows he could break in through.
 
Tired of pounding, Raph stepped back away from the door and started to look around the building for any windows he could break in through.

She winced as he hit her face, feeling the ring leave an imprint. Her lips swelled up as his fist hit her mouth. "I've heard differently. I've seen animals that act better than you." She felt her kitsune senses returning through her anger and had to fight to keep him from seeing them.

Heiden wraps bare wires attached to the battery cables around Serena's ankles and attaches one cable to the battery. He then slides his hands up her bare body before grabbing her by the chin tightly.

He turns her face to his. "I see problems with you miss. Are you hiding something from us, perhaps?" He attaches the other cable to the battery to complete the circuit sending the electricity to Serena.

He takes a dull knife from a rolling tray and runs it into the back of Serena's hand. "Here hold this," he says before he takes the razor blade to her chin slicing up her chin carving a dimple for her. "Oh this is fun."
 
Heiden wraps bare wires attached to the battery cables around Serena's ankles and attaches one cable to the battery. He then slides his hands up her bare body before grabbing her by the chin tightly.

He turns her face to his. "I see problems with you miss. Are you hiding something from us, perhaps?" He attaches the other cable to the battery to complete the circuit sending the electricity to Serena.

He takes a dull knife from a rolling tray and runs it into the back of Serena's hand. "Here hold this," he says before he takes the razor blade to her chin slicing up her chin carving a dimple for her. "Oh this is fun."

"Well I had been hiding my body, but you messed that up." she spoke wryly. She screams out as the electricity runs through her again before she winces from feeling the blades run their courses. She holds back a sob as she feels the blood spilling down
 
"Well I had been hiding my body, but you messed that up." she spoke wryly. She screams out as the electricity runs through her again before she winces from feeling the blades run their courses. She holds back a sob as she feels the blood spilling down

A nearby window shatters inwards as he jumped through it and landed in a crouch. His black boots crunching on glass while a few rips were cut into the leather vest he'd been wearing. No problem with the jeans being ripped, they'd already had holes at the knees. His sunglasses had slipped down and as he stood, he pushed them back into place. "What tha FUCK is goin on here?" he asked glaring at Heiden.
 
A nearby window shatters inwards as he jumped through it and landed in a crouch. His black boots crunching on glass while a few rips were cut into the leather vest he'd been wearing. No problem with the jeans being ripped, they'd already had holes at the knees. His sunglasses had slipped down and as he stood, he pushed them back into place. "What tha FUCK is goin on here?" he asked glaring at Heiden.

She recognized that accent anywhere and blushed in embarrassment as the fact that she was naked came back to her. Serena looked away, not wanting to see the look on his face when he saw what she was reduced to.
 
A nearby window shatters inwards as he jumped through it and landed in a crouch. His black boots crunching on glass while a few rips were cut into the leather vest he'd been wearing. No problem with the jeans being ripped, they'd already had holes at the knees. His sunglasses had slipped down and as he stood, he pushed them back into place. "What tha FUCK is goin on here?" he asked glaring at Heiden.

Haiden, at first suprised as a six-foot anthropromorphic turtle came crashing through the window. After a moment to recover, he laughed. "Oh how wonderful. I have a new guest."

He backed up to the door. Not to excape, but to simply lock it. "I take it that this is a friend of yours, little mutant woman?" He reached behind him and adjusted something unseen attached to him.
 
She recognized that accent anywhere and blushed in embarrassment as the fact that she was naked came back to her. Serena looked away, not wanting to see the look on his face when he saw what she was reduced to.

He raised a brow ridge at her, but then looked away to turn his attention to Haiden. "Yeah. I'm a friend a hers, and if ya don't let er go right this fuckin minute, ya gonna be goin out tha way I come in." he threatened. His deep voice and New York accent making it come off in an almost smart ass growl.
 
Haiden, at first suprised as a six-foot anthropromorphic turtle came crashing through the window. After a moment to recover, he laughed. "Oh how wonderful. I have a new guest."

He backed up to the door. Not to excape, but to simply lock it. "I take it that this is a friend of yours, little mutant woman?" He reached behind him and adjusted something unseen attached to him.

Her anger at Haiden returned. "Go rot in hell!" her words coming out as a growl. Serena started struggling against her binds again, not caring about the blood dripping from her chin
 
He raised a brow ridge at her, but then looked away to turn his attention to Haiden. "Yeah. I'm a friend a hers, and if ya don't let er go right this fuckin minute, ya gonna be goin out tha way I come in." he threatened. His deep voice and New York accent making it come off in an almost smart ass growl.

"Oh how lovely." Haiden said. "It seems that you are mistaking me for a common grunt of the Empire." He pulls a small object from behind him. "Do you really think that we would take in someone suspected of mutation without some sort of protection."

The small device was a PDA..."This bomb will destroy everything in this room. Even if that shell of yours is made of Titanium, it will not protect you from this."
 
"Oh how lovely." Haiden said. "It seems that you are mistaking me for a common grunt of the Empire." He pulls a small object from behind him. "Do you really think that we would take in someone suspected of mutation without some sort of protection."

The small device was a PDA..."This bomb will destroy everything in this room. Even if that shell of yours is made of Titanium, it will not protect you from this."

"You some kinda martyr? You'd die too." he looked at the object in the man's hand and couldn't help but snort. "Ya fucktard!!! That's a fuckin PDA!! C'mon, I'm stupid, but not that fuckin stupid." he said starting to stalk towards Haiden.
 
"You some kinda martyr? You'd die too." he looked at the object in the man's hand and couldn't help but snort. "Ya fucktard!!! That's a fuckin PDA!! C'mon, I'm stupid, but not that fuckin stupid." he said starting to stalk towards Haiden.

Heiden laughs. "Do you really think that I am so inept that I would have this without a way to escape with a pda full of data that would help all of you mutations..."

Haiden reaches out and reattaches the cables to the battery again quickly before throwing the PDA at the 6 foot turtle"
 
"Oh how lovely." Haiden said. "It seems that you are mistaking me for a common grunt of the Empire." He pulls a small object from behind him. "Do you really think that we would take in someone suspected of mutation without some sort of protection."

The small device was a PDA..."This bomb will destroy everything in this room. Even if that shell of yours is made of Titanium, it will not protect you from this."

Serena's eyes widened when Haiden had said it was a bomb, already starting to break and it didn't click that she had seen the object before. Once Raph had said what it really was she started to calm down slightly. She got angry with Haiden once more. "You're a really worthless piece of shit that doesn't give a damn. What gave you the idea I'm a mutant?"
 
Heiden laughs. "Do you really think that I am so inept that I would have this without a way to escape with a pda full of data that would help all of you mutations..."

Haiden reaches out and reattaches the cables to the battery again quickly before throwing the PDA at the 6 foot turtle"

"Say what n....." he didn't finish and instead dodged the PDA and moved towards Haiden to grab the man.
 
"Say what n....." he didn't finish and instead dodged the PDA and moved towards Haiden to grab the man.

"How dare you not take that data you freak!" Haiden says. He swipes at Serena's arm leaving a deep gash on her upper arm. "Do you think that I am a simple interrogator...or just a simpleton...take the data or take the bomb your choise"
 
"How dare you not take that data you freak!" Haiden says. He swipes at Serena's arm leaving a deep gash on her upper arm. "Do you think that I am a simple interrogator...or just a simpleton...take the data or take the bomb your choise"

"I'm....really confused right now.....What's this data for, and for christs sake quit slashin tha girl ya loon!" he exclaimed as he walked over and picked up the PDA.
 
"How dare you not take that data you freak!" Haiden says. He swipes at Serena's arm leaving a deep gash on her upper arm. "Do you think that I am a simple interrogator...or just a simpleton...take the data or take the bomb your choise"

She cried out in pain as he slashed her arm. "You're nothing more than a coward! Hiding behind machines and the empire claiming you're better but yet you can't even break a woman." her voice had a challenge to it
 
She cried out in pain as he slashed her arm. "You're nothing more than a coward! Hiding behind machines and the empire claiming you're better but yet you can't even break a woman." her voice had a challenge to it

Heiden turned and looked at Serena. "I gotta make this look good, sorry," he said laughing. I yanked the knife from her hand and brought it down hard into her belly.

"That bomb has no data whatsoever in it. It will not give you all any help in defeating those detestable perfect people that we of the empire are."
 
Heiden turned and looked at Serena. "I gotta make this look good, sorry," he said laughing. I yanked the knife from her hand and brought it down hard into her belly.

"That bomb has no data whatsoever in it. It will not give you all any help in defeating those detestable perfect people that we of the empire are."

She gasped hard as the knife plunged straight down into her stomach, which caused her to push up briefly before falling back, fighting to breathe. The blood pooled from her belly over her body slowly. She started making gagging sounds
 
Heiden turned and looked at Serena. "I gotta make this look good, sorry," he said laughing. I yanked the knife from her hand and brought it down hard into her belly.

"That bomb has no data whatsoever in it. It will not give you all any help in defeating those detestable perfect people that we of the empire are."

He saw Haiden stab Serena, and before he thought, he pocketed the PDA and jumped to grab for the lapels of Haiden's coat and attempt to slam him into the wall. "What tha fuck!? You crazy!! That's all it is to it you are fuckin outcho mind crazy!!" he yelled.
 
She gasped hard as the knife plunged straight down into her stomach, which caused her to push up briefly before falling back, fighting to breathe. The blood pooled from her belly over her body slowly. She started making gagging sounds

He saw Haiden stab Serena, and before he thought, he pocketed the PDA and jumped to grab for the lapels of Haiden's coat and attempt to slam him into the wall. "What tha fuck!? You crazy!! That's all it is to it you are fuckin outcho mind crazy!!" he yelled.

"Try not to die to quickly," Haiden said. "The rest of your people will be unable to use the PDA with out you. Are you people complete insane. I am trying to keep my cover and keep from doing anything against the two of you. Nothing I have done is fatal! The knives and razors have a nano fluid on them. The PDA has data for you. "
 
"Try not to die to quickly," Haiden said. "The rest of your people will be unable to use the PDA with out you. Are you people complete insane. I am trying to keep my cover and keep from doing anything against the two of you. Nothing I have done is fatal! The knives and razors have a nano fluid on them. The PDA has data for you. "

Serena listened. "Then why....am I bleeding....so badly.....?" she managed to gasp out. As she spoke, more of her blood was spilling from the wound on her stomach
 
"Try not to die to quickly," Haiden said. "The rest of your people will be unable to use the PDA with out you. Are you people complete insane. I am trying to keep my cover and keep from doing anything against the two of you. Nothing I have done is fatal! The knives and razors have a nano fluid on them. The PDA has data for you. "

"Ya want to 'make this look real' or not. Look I got tha PDA in my pocket, but I'm gonna have ta rough ya up a little." Raph grumbled under his breath in case anyone was listening. "So....ya want me to knock ya out directly, or knock ya around a little, then out?"
 
"Ya want to 'make this look real' or not. Look I got tha PDA in my pocket, but I'm gonna have ta rough ya up a little." Raph grumbled under his breath in case anyone was listening. "So....ya want me to knock ya out directly, or knock ya around a little, then out?"

Heiden laughed hard. "There is no need to do anything." He yanked the knife hard from serena's stomach. Before he thrust it into his own stomach he cried out, "For the glory of the Empire!"

He collapsed to the floor and looked up at the 6 ft turtle. "Her wounds should heal in a few hours. Mine depend on whether I take this out or not."
 
Heiden laughed hard. "There is no need to do anything." He yanked the knife hard from serena's stomach. Before he thrust it into his own stomach he cried out, "For the glory of the Empire!"

He collapsed to the floor and looked up at the 6 ft turtle. "Her wounds should heal in a few hours. Mine depend on whether I take this out or not."

She cried out in pain as the knife was yanked from her. This only sped up the loss of blood. She started coughing hard. "Raph....." her eyes slowly fluttering closed
 
Back
Top