Haffas:AD (Private)

"Took ya as a self absorbed mother fucker. Hoped I was wrong. Now I see exactly whatcha are. Ya join which ever side is winnin at tha time. Beryl, Nephrinia, Serena. Whoever was conveniant and was winnin, that's who you were with. And ya'd use that mind control excuse. Wll, ain't gonna happen no more, you over stuffed ass hole. Where tha fuck ya at?!"

Darien: "Not self absorption Raphael. The Lunarians were the most powerful royal family at the time of the Silver Millennium and the power Serena would gain as queen of the Crystal Millennium would be just as great if not better. " he chuckled. "Don't tell Serena that she had a hand in killing two of her own cousins. It would break her heart. As for my location, you honestly think I would tell you? Ha, maybe you could get Serena to tell you if she actually paid attention when I told her."
 
Latundra sighed a little. "Why wont he speak to you?"

"He still believes it was too soon to be awakening Dark Moon and that I should have waited until a complete huge emergency. I figured the planet's own senshi being used for wrong was enough of an emergency."
 
Darien: "Not self absorption Raphael. The Lunarians were the most powerful royal family at the time of the Silver Millennium and the power Serena would gain as queen of the Crystal Millennium would be just as great if not better. " he chuckled. "Don't tell Serena that she had a hand in killing two of her own cousins. It would break her heart. As for my location, you honestly think I would tell you? Ha, maybe you could get Serena to tell you if she actually paid attention when I told her."

"I'm gonna find ya, Mamoru, and when I do, well....you'll see." he said with a dark chuckle. He hung up the shell cell and placed it in his belt before pulling his bandanna from where he'd kept it tied to his belt. He put it on before looking at Serena. "Give ya these boots. Kinda look stupid wearin em and nothin else." he said taking the boots off and handing them to Serena. "Where's Darien at?"
 
"I'm gonna find ya, Mamoru, and when I do, well....you'll see." he said with a dark chuckle. He hung up the shell cell and placed it in his belt before pulling his bandanna from where he'd kept it tied to his belt. He put it on before looking at Serena. "Give ya these boots. Kinda look stupid wearin em and nothin else." he said taking the boots off and handing them to Serena. "Where's Darien at?"

Serena took the boots. "You're going to kill him, aren't you?"
 
"He still believes it was too soon to be awakening Dark Moon and that I should have waited until a complete huge emergency. I figured the planet's own senshi being used for wrong was enough of an emergency."
"You had the best of intentions, Luna, never forget that."
 
"Depends on how pissed off he makes me." he said. He looked at her. "Tell me where he is, Usagi."

She hugged herself. "He used to be so wonderful. But then all these things started happening to the kids and he lost control, he changed. It was as if I didn't really matter to him anymore. I wasn't his Usako anymore, just Usagi. The irresponsible mother of his kids, the woman who's fault it was that Gaia was kidnapped." as she talked, different scars started to come into view along the parts of her body not covered by her clothing. A black eye appearing around one of her eyes. She then looked up at Raph. "Why do you care so much? I'm just the annoying moon brat that put the mother of your kids, as well as your daughter and niece in jeopardy."
 
She hugged herself. "He used to be so wonderful. But then all these things started happening to the kids and he lost control, he changed. It was as if I didn't really matter to him anymore. I wasn't his Usako anymore, just Usagi. The irresponsible mother of his kids, the woman who's fault it was that Gaia was kidnapped." as she talked, different scars started to come into view along the parts of her body not covered by her clothing. A black eye appearing around one of her eyes. She then looked up at Raph. "Why do you care so much? I'm just the annoying moon brat that put the mother of your kids, as well as your daughter and niece in jeopardy."

"I care cause....you a friend." he noticed the marks and stepped closer to her. "He beatin ya? Did he do this to ya?"
 
"I care cause....you a friend." he noticed the marks and stepped closer to her. "He beatin ya? Did he do this to ya?"

She held herself tighter and nodded, looking down. "After Gaia's kidnapping. It stopped for a while until after Rini was kidnapped when it started again. Even more once I told him Rini was extremely sick. I wasn't expecting him to come because I didn't want him to. I cut off our link to ensure he couldn't come find me. He lost his kitsune abilities because of it." she looked back up. "Do what you want, but don't kill him. That's exactly what he'll want you to do is kill him. He'll have something planned to make it seem like you just snapped and killed him because of your dislike for him rather than for this."
 
She held herself tighter and nodded, looking down. "After Gaia's kidnapping. It stopped for a while until after Rini was kidnapped when it started again. Even more once I told him Rini was extremely sick. I wasn't expecting him to come because I didn't want him to. I cut off our link to ensure he couldn't come find me. He lost his kitsune abilities because of it." she looked back up. "Do what you want, but don't kill him. That's exactly what he'll want you to do is kill him. He'll have something planned to make it seem like you just snapped and killed him because of your dislike for him rather than for this."

"Guy's even more ova pussy than I thought." he growled. He stood and started for the door. "You stay here with Gabriella. I can't promise you anything, but I want to know where he is." He stopped at the door and waited.
 
"Guy's even more ova pussy than I thought." he growled. He stood and started for the door. "You stay here with Gabriella. I can't promise you anything, but I want to know where he is." He stopped at the door and waited.

A piece of paper appeared in front of him. "That's his address in Tokyo. There's a balcony that you can access the apartment through. Try not to kill him Raph. It's better than he deserves."
 
A piece of paper appeared in front of him. "That's his address in Tokyo. There's a balcony that you can access the apartment through. Try not to kill him Raph. It's better than he deserves."

"I'll try...." he said walking out the door with the paper in hand. It wasn't long until she heard the motorcycle pass by outside.
 
Back
Top