Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
I see I have been added to your list of fame


Thank you baby, I feel honored
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I just thought you belonged there since your thread IS one of my favs *smiling*

Hugssss :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
I just thought you belonged there since your thread IS one of my favs *smiling*

Hugssss :kiss:

Tell me what you like about my thread

Yes I love having my ego stroked, along with other things
:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Tell me what you like about my thread

Yes I love having my ego stroked, along with other things
:D

#1 Your personality

#2 Your great looking

3rd You post sexy pics

4th I love all of your "tools"

5th You make me smile...inside and out

6th You love being stroked and don't mind stroking back

*giggling and winking* :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
#1 Your personality

#2 Your great looking

3rd You post sexy pics

4th I love all of your "tools"

5th You make me smile...inside and out

6th You love being stroked and don't mind stroking back

*giggling and winking* :kiss:

HUGE :D

You are so sweet, thank you!

For that I give you a gift

(and if you keep stroking my ego, more will follow)

;)
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
May I have a back rub too? I'm all achy breaky today
:(

Of course you can hon

hope you're a bit better today
:kiss:es...and a nice back massage for you
:D
 
Ember Faye said:
Of course you can hon

hope you're a bit better today
:kiss:es...and a nice back massage for you
:D

Ah there you are, I was lost without you

yes thanks I feel a bit better today. although I just got a shot in my thumb so that is sore today. I thought cortizone was supposed to HELP?


:kiss:
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
HUGE :D

You are so sweet, thank you!

For that I give you a gift

(and if you keep stroking my ego, more will follow)

;)

Thank you Honey for my gift...I loved that pic...very sensual and erotic (just the type of pics I enjoy most...but then again, you know that)

I will be more than happy to stroke your ego Hon...and anything else you care for me to stroke

hugssssssss :kiss:'s for my friend
 
Lillady said:
Thank you Honey for my gift...I loved that pic...very sensual and erotic (just the type of pics I enjoy most...but then again, you know that)

I will be more than happy to stroke your ego Hon...and anything else you care for me to stroke

hugssssssss :kiss:'s for my friend

My whole body could use a good stroking and massaging

Oooops! Your sexy AV seems to have caused a bit of a stir....

May I say that something seems to be peeking out of MY cocoon?

(yes I will keep your pic preferences in mind)
:kiss: es on your sweet hips
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
My whole body could use a good stroking and massaging

Oooops! Your sexy AV seems to have caused a bit of a stir....

May I say that something seems to be peeking out of MY cocoon?

(yes I will keep your pic preferences in mind)
:kiss: es on your sweet hips

*catches breath* Oh myyyyyy what a wonderful pic! Thank you....ummmmmm *looking again* did I say THANK YOU? *a bit dizzy now* Mmmmm wow...now THAT is erotic Hon! :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
*catches breath* Oh myyyyyy what a wonderful pic! Thank you....ummmmmm *looking again* did I say THANK YOU? *a bit dizzy now* Mmmmm wow...now THAT is erotic Hon! :kiss:

Oh yeah...I also meant to type, but lost myself there, I would love to massage your entire body....and perhaps do double duty? ~weg~ :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Ah there you are, I was lost without you

yes thanks I feel a bit better today. although I just got a shot in my thumb so that is sore today. I thought cortizone was supposed to HELP?


:kiss:

awww
:eek:

silly boy!
you flatter me too much
*don't stop! don't stop!*
hehe :D


sorry babes :(
what was the shot for??

damn...you look so cute and sexy!! I just want to hold you so badly and kiss you softly

~:rose:~
 
Lillady said:
Oh yeah...I also meant to type, but lost myself there, I would love to massage your entire body....and perhaps do double duty? ~weg~ :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

IN the true spirit of the Olympics, yes you may do double, triple, even quadruple duty with a twist. Go for the gold baby! Stick the landing!

:devil:

You'd better sit down, and hold on now...
 
Last edited:
Ember Faye said:
awww
:eek:

silly boy!
you flatter me too much
*don't stop! don't stop!*
hehe :D


sorry babes :(
what was the shot for??

damn...you look so cute and sexy!! I just want to hold you so badly and kiss you softly

~:rose:~

It wood be impossible for me to stop flattering you, all your sexiness just begs for it.

I injured my thumb, not broke, but reeally kammed backwards in a moto accident 4 years ago, Caused traumatic stress and arthritis. I take shots every few months or so to help it a bit. It prevents me from doing much writing, or drawing any more, also airbrushing isn't as nice either. Oh, and also paying instruments.... like my bass... well at least for anything more than mayby 20 minutes or so
 
Last edited:
Boo!!

Now that I've made you jump, I'm going to run away before you can throw me over your lap :D
 
lilnymph28 said:
Boo!!

Now that I've made you jump, I'm going to run away before you can throw me over your lap :D

You made IT jump, so it's gonna be a bit crowded on my lap, but we will work thru it
:D
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
You made IT jump, so it's gonna be a bit crowded on my lap, but we will work thru it
:D

Well, you know, worst case scenario, I have this handy niche that we can relocate your crowd into ;)
 
lilnymph28 said:
Well, you know, worst case scenario, I have this handy niche that we can relocate your crowd into ;)

How generous of you!

Such a beautiful, smooth, sexy, lusty niche

If that's the worst case, I can't wait to hear the best case


:D
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
How generous of you!

Such a beautiful, smooth, sexy, lusty niche

If that's the worst case, I can't wait to hear the best case


:D

Um... well, I suppose that would be you going where, when and how you want ;)
 
lilnymph28 said:
Um... well, I suppose that would be you going where, when and how you want ;)

There is no place I would not go

There is no time I would not do it

There is nothing I would not do

you get anything and everything you want

Every day you seduce me more and more with your mind

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top