Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Entranced.... I like the sound of that

now you may begin making that hot list for me
after you enjoy this...
:devil:

Would it be ok if I spent some time licking your back - particularly around your shoulders muscles, where they start to curve in towards your spine? Pretty please? :devil:
 
lilnymph28 said:
Would it be ok if I spent some time licking your back - particularly around your shoulders muscles, where they start to curve in towards your spine? Pretty please? :devil:

Do you honestly think you need to ask?

Do as you wish with my mind, my body, my soul
:heart:
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Dismissed as coincidence

Well if you want it back, you will have to CUM take it
:devil:

OK, be right over.... oh wait, was I supposed to be coy? I don't play hard-to-get well. I always forget :)
 
lilnymph28 said:
OK, be right over.... oh wait, was I supposed to be coy? I don't play hard-to-get well. I always forget :)

Coy is only to be used while in pigtails

but either way, you are gonna get what you desire, and deserve
:devil:
 
Last edited:
*sneaks in..walks up behind him...wraps my arms around his neck and shoulders..*

honey, I'm home
miss me??

I missed you!
and such sexy pix to cum back home to!


:kiss:es
 
Ember Faye said:
*sneaks in..walks up behind him...wraps my arms around his neck and shoulders..*

honey, I'm home
miss me??

I missed you!
and such sexy pix to cum back home to!


:kiss:es

I always miss you

Glad you had a nice time

a welcome home gift for you...
 
Last edited:
ran57gr said:
I was? *shuffles feet in embarrassment*

what was I saying?

Oh God! Yes! More! Deeper! Faster! I need you! That's it, right there! Don't stop! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I am suprised you don't remember, but I have heard that intense orgasms can cause blackouts and memory loss


:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Oh God! Yes! More! Deeper! Faster! I need you! That's it, right there! Don't stop! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I am suprised you don't remember, but I have heard that intense orgasms can cause blackouts and memory loss


:D


ohhmy... I never had a clue you wanted me so bad! okay, babes, I'm yours!!! :D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Yes I am heading back to my old B&W style, it seems to make everything so much sexier


totally agree.. add a certain eroticism to them that just surpasses the color shots
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I always miss you

Glad you had a nice time

a welcome home gift for you...

*blushes and grins*

I love it
thank you babes

*tight hugs and tons of kisses for you*
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
~snuggles my black n white ass against your black n white lap~

Ohhhhhhhh you are so right Harley! :D

Can you feel me intensifying against your ass right now?
Keep snuggling baby
:D
 
Back
Top