maverick51
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2012
- Posts
- 6,957
nothing
HYE had sex with a woman while the husband watched?
no
HYE had sex with the spouse/SO of a person who couldn't perform and did it for her satisfaction while the so/spouse watched?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nothing
HYE had sex with a woman while the husband watched?
No.
Have you ever let an animal lick your genitalia?
yes.
have you ever had sex with more than three different people in one day?
no,
Have masturbated more than three times....eh, seems so ordinary a question? wtf....Have you ever caught your garandma naked?
yes to the masturbation and no to the grandma
HYE had a one night stand with the same sex?
Yes, and more
HYE driven all night for sex?
Driven, no (but I did fly 7000 miles which was an overnight flight)
HYE been injured/hurt while having sex?
No
HYE been accosted by a current lovers jealous ex?
No, but I was stalked once by an ex-lover's ex. Good times.![]()
HYE seen the aurora borealis in person?
Sadly I have not, though I thought for sure I was going to one night.
HYE gone skinny dipping?
Yes. Which reminds me, I need to do that again. Soon.![]()
HYE seen the night sky in an area devoid of light pollution? (Amazing. SO many stars.)
Yes. Which reminds me, I need to do that again. Soon.![]()
HYE seen the night sky in an area devoid of light pollution? (Amazing. SO many stars.)
Yes, on a boat in Florida, it was great!Yes! A beautiful humbling sight--
HYE slept naked under the stars?
Yes! A beautiful humbling sight--
HYE slept naked under the stars?
Yes, and I completely agree!!
HYE let someone else take nude photos of you?
Yes
HYE gone skinny dipping with a group
Not often enough, but yes.
Yes.
HYE taken nude photos of a lover?
Yes a few---
HYE
Been to a nude beach?
Yes a few---
HYE
Been to a nude beach?
No
Have you ever screwed up a thread because you were distracted in the middle of your response and after you hit "submit reply", you found that 6 other people had already posted?
Yes, down in Florida. Loved it.
HYE been to a nudist resort?
That happens to you, too?![]()
Nope.
HYE had a fuck buddy?