tolyk
Checked out
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2004
- Posts
- 45,663
Yes, yes I wouldCeleb or not...yes if they weren't an asshole
Would.you like to have a bed wench?
HYE been someone's wench?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, yes I wouldCeleb or not...yes if they weren't an asshole
Would.you like to have a bed wench?

HYE been someone's wench?![]()
No.
Have you ever found out that you were the focus of someone's masturbatory fantasies?
HYE been to a fetish or swinger club?
Nope.
Have you ever been accidentally sexually aroused by mechanical vibrations?
Nope.
Have you ever been accidentally sexually aroused by mechanical vibrations?
HYE touched yourself in public?
No, the neighbors have always been loud enough I didn't have to.Yes, but the public was blissfully unaware.
Have you ever pressed your ear against a wall to listen to people having sex in the next room?
HYE had someone pound on the wall/floor/ceiling because you were being too loud?
Not because of loud sex.
Have you ever accidentally walked in on a naked person?
Yes
HYE purposely been naked when walking by an open window?
Sure lots of times unsure if I was seen by anyone.
HYE gone to a nude beach?
Have you ever hate-boned anyone?
No.
Have you ever hate-boned anyone?
HYE been spied on while in the shower?
Heh....no. Maybe indirectly.
Have you ever had sex with one person as a way to spite a different person?
YEah I am sure of it after I had to look it up.
HYE been spied on while in the shower?
Not that I know of.
Have you ever been in a group of people while you were wearing only a towel?
Have you ever punched anyone?
Yes, I'm afraid so.
Have you ever had sex while angry?
Yes.
HYE had sex that ended angry but definitely didn't start that way?
Not really. Anger kills my mood.
Have you ever turned down a job offer because you didn't like the person who interviewed you?
Have you ever turned down a job offer because you didn't like the person who interviewed you?
Yup. Glad I did, too.
Have you ever had sex with a person you considered to be your boss?
HYE had sex with a public official of some kind ...
Oh yes. Thank god for waist-high counters.No.
Have you ever been really turned-on when you really didn't want to be?
No.
Have you ever been really turned-on when you really didn't want to be?