Help a New Guy get an AV, post here please

hi Jack, I'm Honey. :)

I post on the Playground and the GB and basically wherever the heck i want to.

I'm a citizen of Lit. :D


question time: how do you feel about butt sex?
 
hi Jack, I'm Honey. :)

I post on the Playground and the GB and basically wherever the heck i want to.

I'm a citizen of Lit. :D


question time: how do you feel about butt sex?

I'm not at all sure about this hazing process. Maybe the folks who are overloaded with sarcasm or irony or whatever can post elsewhere. I can find silly game threads to get me to 100, and who cares? I don't have a clue what I want for an AV pic.
 
I'm not at all sure about this hazing process. Maybe the folks who are overloaded with sarcasm or irony or whatever can post elsewhere. I can find silly game threads to get me to 100, and who cares? I don't have a clue what I want for an AV pic.

There are some people who only play the silly games. Maybe that's more your style if you can't handle a butt sex question
 
I'm not at all sure about this hazing process. Maybe the folks who are overloaded with sarcasm or irony or whatever can post elsewhere. I can find silly game threads to get me to 100, and who cares? I don't have a clue what I want for an AV pic.

so that's a yes? :)

be careful how you answer, you haven't seen my butt!
 
Welcome Jack. :) here's a big welcome smooch!!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

( with no hazing or wedgies attached). Just have fun and be yourself.
 
I'm still waiting on your answer to the butt sex question.
 
Welcome Jack... Don't wander away, yet... Tonight's full moon, apparently, is in feces, not Sagittarius... given the response you've gotten thus far.
I post everywhere... but, not all the time like Honey (;))
Travel eh? The beach, eh? I take it you don't live near one... then, eh?
Be like a duck, Jack... let any forum BS roll off your back...
Hey. How about a duck for an avatar? Just a thought...
Seriously, welcome to Lit.
:rose:
 
Welcome Jack... Don't wander away, yet... Tonight's full moon, apparently, is in feces, not Sagittarius... given the response you've gotten thus far.
I post everywhere... but, not all the time like Honey (;))
Travel eh? The beach, eh? I take it you don't live near one... then, eh?
Be like a duck, Jack... let any forum BS roll off your back...
Hey. How about a duck for an avatar? Just a thought...
Seriously, welcome to Lit.
:rose:

Thank you pfflyerhot (what does that mean?) I'm learning to do my literotica research. You give nice thread.

I'll take the duck for an AV pic when I get there.
 
Welcome Jack... Don't wander away, yet... Tonight's full moon, apparently, is in feces, not Sagittarius... given the response you've gotten thus far.
I post everywhere... but, not all the time like Honey (;))
Travel eh? The beach, eh? I take it you don't live near one... then, eh?
Be like a duck, Jack... let any forum BS roll off your back...
Hey. How about a duck for an avatar? Just a thought...
Seriously, welcome to Lit.
:rose:

I saw what you did there, flyer. :cool:

What, you and Wildhoney66 in cahoots?

I don't bite, Jack. and you don't have to answer the question.

welcome to Lit. :)
 
If you want to get there quick, try things like the word association threads, or the A-Z threads. There are lots of free avatars out there for you to select from just google (avatar pictures for bulletin boards).
 
If you want to get there quick, try things like the word association threads, or the A-Z threads. There are lots of free avatars out there for you to select from just google (avatar pictures for bulletin boards).

Thank you much, will do. Right now I'm just here, battle of the sexes, and trying to decipher wildhoney66 posts.
 
Seriously, why won't you answer the butt sex question. I thought this thread wa about you taking questions.
 
Seriously, why won't you answer the butt sex question. I thought this thread wa about you taking questions.

The answer is the same one I gave you the last three PMs you sent. Not gonna even read the fourth.
 
What woody said! Tell us, tell us. In my best playground sing song voice.
 
Back
Top