haremfaery
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2009
- Posts
- 3,588
Jiya walked slowly into the room. She would have a nice long soak in the bath when she returned. Her mind was preoccupied with whether she should tell the princess anything that had transpired between the Baron and her.
Kormaldi looked happy and refreshed, and as darkly handsome as before in his velvet clothing.
"I am not hungry. Thank you." She did not dally, but launched into her reason for see Kormaldi right away. The faster she was away from him the less likely he would try to touch her again. Their agreement had been her maidenhead, not for them to be lovers. "I see that very little of the princess' clothing and jewels have been returned, and only two servants are in attendance in her chambers. I must meet with the others to ensure you have not lied to me." Jiya said the the Baron's broad back. She was not going to sit. This audience should not take long.
Kormaldi looked happy and refreshed, and as darkly handsome as before in his velvet clothing.
"I am not hungry. Thank you." She did not dally, but launched into her reason for see Kormaldi right away. The faster she was away from him the less likely he would try to touch her again. Their agreement had been her maidenhead, not for them to be lovers. "I see that very little of the princess' clothing and jewels have been returned, and only two servants are in attendance in her chambers. I must meet with the others to ensure you have not lied to me." Jiya said the the Baron's broad back. She was not going to sit. This audience should not take long.