Her!

Circling the isles I was looking for things and yet my mind wasn't in it. I found myself in the dairy isle when I heard my name called out. I turned around finding Jake rushing toward me. Tears were in my eyes and they spilled quickly down my cheeks as he dropped to his needs in front of me. He rattled off what he wanted and I couldn't help but finding myself slipping to my knees with him.

My lips pressed to his and my arms wrapped around him. I broke the kiss and whispered to him, "But I want you Jake, I want us together, I want to spend as much time as I can with you, I want to build whatever this is between us." Kissing him again as I couldn't help myself. Tears still slid down my cheeks and yet my chest tightened with him near me.

I broke the kiss again and pulled him closer to me, not wanting to let him go. Only then did I realize the scene we were making in the store and I couldn't help the soft chuckle that left my lips, "I think we are a bit popular right now."
 
I was so relieved that she joined me. I didn't really hear her words, I only felt her lips and her arms around me. Her touch filling me with relief and then we both kind of realized that we were sitting in the middle of a fucking super market. I rose to my feet and helped her up then blushed. "Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private." I suggested.

She nodded, but said that she needed to pick up thee things in her cart. So we checked out and I carried her groceries to her car. Before I let her get into the car I stopped her and pulled her to me, my lips pressed against hers. "I want you tonight. I need to be with you. Can I come by?" My need was apparent by my hard on digging into her hip.
 
Nodding to Jake we got up and headed to the check out. I don't think I got everything I needed but at that point I didn't care. Checking out they headed out to my car. When we reached it and Jake grabbed me, kissing me. I melted against him even before he pulled back.

"Yes, please, come home with me Jake." When he nodded I turned around and got into my car, heading back to my apartment.

Once there I grabbed the bags and headed toward the door. Moving up to my apartment I got the door open and left it open for Jake. Putting away what I had gotten as quick as I could I waited for him to come through the door at any moment. Feeling my heart racing and my body hum with need, need to be with him again.
 
I raced over to her apartment and scrambled out of my car so fast it made me dizzy from standing up too fast. I raced up the stairs that led to her door and tripped falling on my hands and busting open my palm. I cried out, "FUCK!" Then continued to her apartment.

The door was open and I tried to act smooth as I spun in the front door, kicking it shut behind me. I smiled at her, feeling my palm bleeding down my arm a little. "Hey baby, you miss me?" I asked trying to play off my busted hand.
 
Watching Jake come through the door I smiled, until I saw his hand, "Oh God Jake, what did you do?" Rushing over to him I grabbed him and backed myself into the kitchen. Grabbing paper towels and wetting them I moved to get the blood off of him and take a look at it.

It wouldn't stop bleeding so I grabbed more paper towels and wadded them in his hand. "Stay here." Rushing to my bathroom and back again I carried a small first aid kit, hoping something in there would help him. I checked to see the bleeding had at least slowed a bit. Wincing a bit I look at it to see what kind of damage you did to yourself.

Looking back to you I smiled softly, "Now why did you have to go and hurt yourself?" Leaning down I kissed his wrist before seeing if the bleeding had slowed anymore. Glancing back up to him when he looked at me I had to kiss him, had to feel his lips on mine, had to taste him again. I found myself pressed to him even as my hands were pressed to his hand. My lips parting and my tongue brushing over his softly at first and then more insistent.
 
I blushed as she took care of my hand. "I just slipped on the stairs, I was too eager to be with you." I told her with a smile and she kissed me, the sweatest thing I've ever felt. I melted against her, holding her against me. I took a deep breath against her lips, taking in the scent of her.

I shivered and pulled her toward her bedroom, my hand be damned. I needed to give her everything I'd built up for the past few days. The need for her, the deepest part of my desire. I intended to have her screaming my name and begging me to keep going.
 
Feeling Jake shiver against me brought out my own shivers. Kissing him as he pushed me back toward the bedroom, one place I didn't expect to find us in again but every step toward it was one more step where I was growing wetter.

As we got to the bed I felt him push me back enough to make me lose my balance. Bouncing on the bed I smiled to him as I kicked off my shoes and slowly crawled backwards on the bed. My eyes never left his as I pulled the shirt over my head, revealing a red lace bra this time.

Reaching behind me I unfastened it and slowly slipped it down my arms, tossing it to the floor. As Jake moved to get on the bed, I raised my foot and placed it on his chest to keep him there. Lying back I unfastened my jeans and began to push them down my hips, this time taking my panties with me. I pushed them to my feet and began to kick them off into the floor, then I reached for Jake. I needed to feel him, even clothed, pressed to my naked skin.
 
I watched her pull her shirt over her head and toss it away. Her breasts heaved, trapped within her red lace bra. She gave him a heated, lusty look and pulled her bra away. I smiled and started to climb onto the bed with her, kicking off my shoes as I did so.

But Abby raised her foot, pressing it to my chest and keeping me off the bed. She shook her head softly and I stepped back, letting my eyes roam over her wonderful body. I watched her pull her pants off and made herself naked on her body.

Then she lowered her foot and motioned me to her. I climbed over and yanked my shirt away, not wanting the shirt to stop me from feeling her nipples dig into my chest. I moved over her like I was going to kiss her, but ducked my head down and wrapped my lips around her breast, licking and savoring her smooth taste.
 
I loved watching Jake move to me, more so when he pulled his shirt off and moved in to kiss me. What I didn't expect was he ducked and took a nipple into his mouth. I gasped loudly, my fingers plunging into his hair while my back arched. My mind spun at that instant and I felt myself instantly wet for him.

I hadn't had any fun with anyone since he left that morning. I needed this more than anything and it being Jake just made it all the better. My hands pried themselves from his head as my body began to wrap around his. One leg sliding over his as my body arched into his.

His touch set me on fire, his lips and tongue scorching me with every brush over my breast. I was going crazy with need, a need for him. "Oh God Jake!!" I couldn't stop my moans and gasps as his lavished my breast with his full attention.
 
I loved the way her flesh felt and tasted in my mouth. I focused my full efforts on her tit, making her wrap her legs around me. Her back arched into my mouth, giving me full access to her nipples. She cried out for me, moaning and enjoying everything i was doing to her.

She screamed my name and I smiled, lifting my face off her chest. "Yes?" I asked. "Should I be getting my pants off now? After all I have things I want to do to you tonight. Will you let me make you my whore tonight Abby? Will you let me pour all my sexual desires out onto your body?" I moved my lips to hers and asked her these questions while breathing into her mouth.

I slipped my hand along her thigh, caressing her and making her wet with antisipation of me penetrating her body.
 
He moved up and started asking me all those questions while his lips brushed over mine. His hands roamed my body and I couldn't help the words that escaped me, "Oh God yes Jake, yes....please!"

I needed him and the more he talked about his desires and giving me everything the more I wanted. My hands ran down his arms even as my lips pressed to his. My lips parting for him even as my body burned with need for him.

My leg wrapped tighter around him as his hand explored me making me tingle with every stroke of his fingers. Making me fall into that passionate frenzy he seemed to pull out of me.
 
I kissed and stroked over her skin. Her legs were wrapped around me to tightly for me to actually pull my pants off and get my dick inside of her. But it was ok, because I was perfectly fine for me. I was happy just being pressed against her, feeling her run her hands all over me. Her body wrapped around mine with as much need as I was pouring her.

I reached around and hooked my hand on her leg. "I need you to let my hips go baby. I can't get my dick out if you don't let my hips go."

She moaned and smirked, then unhooked her legs around me. To say that I got out of my pants quickly was an understatement. one moment I had pants, the next moment I was pushing my cock into her body. I moaned as our hips met and my throbbing shaft was inside of her.
 
Moaning and smirking at him I slowly release my leg from around him. It was a flash almost and his pants were off and he was sliding into me. I had never felt anything so good in my life before, well expect the first time we were together. This was so right and it certainly felt right.

My hand ran over his back as my hips arched to meet his thrusts. My legs sliding up to his hips, spreading myself wider for him. I wanted Jake in so many ways and right now this was perfect.

My eyes locked with his a moment before my lips went straight for his neck, kissing and nipping at his skin as his cock slowly slid in and out of me, a perfect fit.
 
I kissed along her lips, then down to her neck and back up to her lips again. My cock moving gently in and out of her, I wasn't ready to fuck her yet. I wanted to just savor her body wrapped tightly around my prick. To feel her walls caressing and quivering around me.

"Abby you feel so good, I love the way you fit around me." I breathed against her lips. My hand rose up to cup her breast and I began to move my hips pumping my cock in and out of her in long slow strokes. Each time I pushed myself into her I made sure to press as deep as I could.
 
Kissing his lips every time he moved up to mine. The slow thrust of his hips were perfect, building the pleasure between them. My moans were soft as well as my muscles trying not to grip him and pull his cum from him.

His hand cupping my breast had my back arching into him and my moan that slipped from me even louder. I smiled to him and kissed him once again, whispering against his lips, "Jake you feel so wonderful inside of me. I don't know what I was thinking not to have you here with me always."

My legs wrapped around his hips loosely letting him move ever how he wanted. His long strokes built the fire deep within me until I was ready to explode and yet my hands ran over his back, loving every second we are together. My lips move to travel down his own neck. My tongue teasing his skin even as my teeth nip at him. My hips rising and falling with his thrust, feeling him dive deep inside me.
 
I was enjoying myself again. Moving in and out of her softly, letting myself feel her body slide along my length, savoring every second of it. The feel of her skin against mine and loving it. I picked up my pace only slightly, wanting to make her moan louder for me.

Then she said something that made me freeze. She wanted me, she finally gave in and wanted me for herself. "Really Abby?" I asked, raising myself up enough to look into her eyes, my cock was still inside of her only throbbing against her walls.
 
I moan louder as his pace quickens, the feel of him sliding in and out of me pulls more moans from my lips. He felt so good that I didn't want this to end.

He pulled back and I couldn't help the smile that played on my lips, "Yes Jake, really. I have missed you so much. I have missed this. Please stay with me tonight, hell for as long as you want."

Nipping at his chest playfully as the looks cross over his face. I never knew those simple words would make someone so happy, but I lay there with his cock buried deep inside of me, throbbing against me and I could feel the happiness just emanate from him.
 
A big fat grin slowly spread across my face and I pressed myself against her lips. I kissed her, no, I took her mouth with mine. My tongue drove into her while my cock pushed deep into her at the same time. I took control over her body, pouring all my feelings for her into my every action.

I started to thrust into her again, moving faster, filling her and wanted to make her body writhe under me. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Will you let me try a position with you that I've already wanted to try? I see it in the porns all the time." I asked with a smirk.
 
I couldn't help the smile in response to his, until he took my mouth. His tongue battling with my own as I felt my heart swell in my chest. I had never been kissed like that before in my life. It was breathtaking!

When he pulls away I can't help but smirk at him, "All the porns huh? Maybe we should get a camera and make our own." I couldn't believe I just said that but with Jake I would be willing to try. I nodded to him, "What is it you wish to try Jake?"

His cock still filled me and I still felt my own muscles responding yet laying here like this with him made me feel so normal. I didn't have to do anything to impress Jake and he didn't have to do anything to impress me, he had already done that.
 
I grinned and gently got off of her, sighing as my cock slipped from her hole. I watched her body slowly close around the space I voided. Then I sat back on my haunches.

"Ok lay on your side, then I'm going to lay behind you. You just raise you leg and I'll get back inside of you. That way I can reach around and hold your wonderful tits while I make love to you." I explained with a dirty grin.
 
As he explained it I couldn't help the grin that followed his own. I rolled to my side, waited for him to move behind me and I lifted my leg to allow him access inside of me once more. I was aching to feel him just as I heard the front door open and close.

I glanced back to Jake wondering who the hell was coming into my apartment. Then my heart dropped as I heard the voice call out, it was Richard. What the fuck was he doing here? I debated on laying there until he came into the room, even glanced back at Jake again to see what he wanted to do.
 
Holy shit she looked so fucking sexy laying on her side like that. She lifted her leg and waited for me to get behind her. I started to move into position, my tip brushing up her thighs. Then the door opened and closed. I glanced at her then rolled onto my back and scrambled out of the bed to jerk my pants on.

I moved behind her door to wait and see if someone came into the room. I saw the guy step into the bedroom and cry, "Holy shit baby. You were expecting me huh?" He laughed.

I kicked the door shut and caused him to turn around, my fist swung and cracked him on the chin full force knocking him to the ground. "You picked the wrong house to rob motherfucker!" I yelled and jumped on him, pinning him to the ground. "Abby call the cops."
 
I watched Jake get out of bed and pull on his pants, moving over behind the door I lowered my leg and waited, not rushing to get dressed, but maybe I should have. Richard walked in and thought I was actually there for him. I went to open my mouth but Jake kicked the door shut which spun Richard around.

Jake landed a solid punch to his jaw and I hear something crack. Jake jumped on top of him and looked like he was ready to land another one to him when I jumped up to my knees.

"Abby call the cops."


I sighed heavily, "Jake meet the asshole who cheated on me. I don't think I need to call the cops, I just need to take my key off his sorry ass." Moving off the bed I bent down by his side and started rummaging through his pockets, "I thought he lost it when he freaking knocked on my door the other night."

Sighing again I found the key in his pants pocket, pulling it out I look up to Jake, "Guess you should really have this now." Reaching out to hand him the key.
 
Richard was furious, he couldn't believe she would not only be fucking another guy already, but to give him the apartment key right in front of him. He sneered, "What do you think you're doing Abby? You know you need me."

Abby looked at him and shook her head.

Richard smirked, "You think he will stick around with you once he learns the truth. Oh you haven't told him yet huh?" He laughed. "Guess what bucko, I already knocked Abby's ass up."

* * * *

I took the key reluctantly, climbed off her ex-boyfriend. I didn't like this guy just showing up like that. But it seemed to work out.

Then the guy spat out a hard statement and I glanced up at Abby. "Seriously?" I felt like I wanted to throw up.
 
Shaking my head at Richard's comment about needing him and then he goes and makes some amazing statement. I stood up and just looked at him, shock evident on my face as I turned to Jake when he asked if Richard was serious. "I have no clue where the hell he got that idea from. Sure we were together but before he decided to bang his neighbor."

At this point I felt a need to cover up. Between Richard's outlandish accusations and Jake taking him seriously I was starting to feel a bit vulnerable standing there nude. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my robe, slipping it on and tying it tight around my waist.

Turning back I glare at Richard, "And what the hell makes you think you knocked me up? I have been on the pill for years Richard and you haven't done shit yet, good thing too seeing as you can't keep your dick in your pants." Glancing to Jake I saw his wide eyed stare at me, "He is fucking crazy, I am not pregnant Jake!"
 
Back
Top