Her!

I didn't know what to think, but I trusted Abby after all this guy was a jealous ex so surely he would make up some bullshit to get me not to trust her. I bent over and yanked him up to his feet by his collar. "I think you have overstayed your welcome asshole." I told him and jerked his ass to the front door.

Before I pushed him out I leaned in and said, "By the way she said my dick is way bigger than yours. No wonder you have to fuck everyone you see, eventually someone will think your dick is big....actually nevermind. See you later needle dick." I shoved him out and locked the door behind him.

I spun toward Abby and grinned, "See? I can lie too."
 
I followed Jake and Richard to the front door. I heard everything Jake said to him and when he turned around and smiled talking about he can lie too I couldn't help the laugh that came from me, "Actually you kinda hit it on the head. You are bigger than he is." I busted out laughing again as I moved closer to Jake.

Wrapping my arms around him and kissing him softly, "I'm sorry he fucked up our evening, but we still have most of the night left." Pressing closer to Jake I felt so loved at that moment and by a guy that I probably wouldn't have met, but thanks to Richard I did. I laughed again, "Maybe we should have thanked him for introducing us. If it wouldn't have been him getting caught I wouldn't have been at PJs that night."

Kissing Jake again I turned him keeping my lips pressed to his as I pushed him back toward the bedroom. Breaking from his lips, "I want to at least lay in bed wit you even if we aren't doing anything."
 
I smiled at her and took her hand, bringing her back to her bed. I climbed onto the bed and pulled her with me. I lay on my back with Abby next to me, her head laying on my chest and we held each other. I got to thinking about Abby pregnant. I pictured her with a growing belly and imagined her swelled with the fruits of my seed.

It turned me on honestly, the primal urge to breed my woman. I felt that it would make Abby mine in so many more ways than she was now. Despite what Abby said to me during sex, I felt like she was still kind of on the fence about us being together. Though it wasn't like I was going to tell her to get bred by me this soon in our relationship.

I ran my fingers through her head and kissed the top of her head softly. "This is really nice."
 
I lay there in Jake's arms and sighed contently. I closed my eyes and savored the moment with his arms around me. I was still in shock about what Richard said. Why would he even think that he got me knocked up. I wasn't late, hell I had another week before my period even.

Snuggling closer to Jake I tried to get the thought out of my head and just enjoy the moment. We were together and that was all that mattered. I wanted Jake here, hell I wanted him here even when I said I didn't want to jump into anything. But alas missing him tore me up and I needed him as much as he needed me.

My head raised up as I kissed his cheek before laying my head back on his chest. Sighing again from the feel of his fingers running through my head, relaxing me even more than before. Now that Richard got the picture there shouldn't be any other thing to stand in their way.
 
It was so smoothing to be laying there with her, calming and relaxed that I didn't even realize I fell asleep. It was like I blinked and it was sunny outside. I looked around confused that it appeared to be suddenly daytime. I groaned and knew that I had to go to work now, though Abby still snoozed on my chest.

I gently woke her up with kissed in her hair. She smelt so good, when she rolled away I got out of bed and asked her, "Mind if I use your shower?"
 
Smiling at the kiss on my head I rolled over and curled up to my pillow. I shook my head at Jake's question and found my eyes drifting close. Before I knew it he was getting out of the shower and just a moment ago he was getting in it. "Mmmmm have a good day dear."

Curling back up I closed my eyes again, drifting off as I heard Jake leave. It felt so right to be with him and that is when panic began to sink in. How could it feel so right when we just met? My eyes opened again and I slowly slipped from the bed and headed to the shower.

Standing under the warmth I ran everything through my head again, from the time we met until now. It wasn't that long ago and here I was getting comfortable with him. I sighed again fighting myself to just let it happen.

I dressed and left for the office. Expecting to have another long day ahead of me.
 
I was in a good mood during my day. Abby seemed to accept us being together, and there was no more fear for me to not be able to see her. During lunch I called her cell phone and got her machine. "Hey babe just, on my break and wondering if you wanted to get together for some dinner tonight. Call me when you get off." I avoided saying the L-word and hung.

After work he decided to head to his apartment and change into some decent dinner clothes, but also pack a bag in case he ended up sleeping at Abby's again.
 
My day was hell. It seemed I had meeting after meeting after meeting. I glanced at my watch and seen it was already 6:30pm and we were still in the middle of negotiations. I excused myself and stepped out into the hallway. Listening to Jake's message made me smile. I called him back, "Hey, I am still stuck at work. If you want I can meet you at my place when I get off, though I don't know when that will be. See you soon I hope."

Stepping back into the room I took a seat and it sounded like they wanted to start from scratch. I groaned knowing this was going to take all night already.
 
I got Abby's message and had a great idea. I had put her apartment key on my keyring this morning before I left. I decided to go to the grocery store and pick up stuff to make her a romantic candle lit dinner when she got home. I decided to make a wonderful pasta with a bazil and garlic sauce.

I toasted some garlic bread and had everything laid out, hot and ready for her when she walked in the door. I smiled at her and gestured to the dinning room table. "Hello beautiful. I made you dinner."
 
Late wasn't the word for it, but I headed home and hoped that Jake didn't get discouraged. As I walked through the door I saw him standing there with a smile upon his face. Smiling brightly I moved over to set my things on the small table by the door.

"You didn't have to, but thank you." Turning back to him I followed him and sure enough there was a delicious smelling dinner waiting on me. I gave him a kiss before taking a seat, "This looks delicious." I watched as he took a seat, reaching my hand out to him I gave him another smile. First time anyone had ever actually fixed me dinner before.

I turn my attention to the food and begin to eat. Different than most of what I have had but it was good, better with the knowledge that he cooked it for me.
 
I could tell that nobody had ever made Abby a romantic home-cooked meal before. It seemed to me that she was pleasantly surprised and I enjoyed watching her just eat my cooking. Something told me that I would be getting lucky tonight.

We sat there and ate, simply eating and not talking there was no reason to talk. We were comfortable with each other and to me it felt like a good sign.
 
Jake was actually a really good cook, not to mention that no man had ever cooked me dinner before. We sat in silence and just ate, it was really nice to be able to look up and see his face but know I wasn't expected to hold some kind of conversation.

The food was delicious and after dinner I just wanted to lay in his arms, not be pressured for anything, though I was sure something would eventually happen. I helped Jake clear the table and took his hand once the dishes were in the sink. We could do them later. I took him over to the sofa and asked him to lay down, taking a place in front of him, grabbing up the remote and just turning on the television to whatever.

Pulling his arm around me I smiled brightly, turning my head toward him for a kiss. This was certainly a perfect night after a long day.
 
It felt great to just be with her without worrying about anything. After dinner we sat on the sofa and began to watch TV. The warmth of her body comforted me, easing the stress from my body just by being with me. After a bit of channel surfing we found something decent to watch and I began to doze off.

I snuggled against her and closed me eyes. Before I knew it, I was sleeping with Abby in my arms.
 
Back
Top