Hi... newbie here

After lurking here for quite some time I've decided that I should probably introduce myself and say 'Hi'. I'm new to the AH board, but not new to Literotica. I've been a member since 2004 and have made 42 submissions. For those who may wonder, I'm male, 43 yrs. old and from Nova Scotia. I'm looking forward to being an active member here and taking part in the discussions. I hope his fills in all of the necessary blanks. :)

Welcome, Ep! There are several new writerly threads available:

The Hook deals with the perfect opening to grab a reader's attention.

theyread* delves into the expectations of our clients, the readers.

Humor Thread is for the lighter side of things.

There are a lot more. Just feel free to join in. And if you just want to hang out, come join us at the Naked Party.

;)
 
Welcome...

Epiphany to, uh, whatever. Don't get me started on politics. As a retired history teacher, I've too big a soap box if I'm ever able to drag it out of the closet. COOKIES? Doc says ok for me if they're diabetic. God, what that does to good cookies. So, just the pure chocolate chip, please.


****************************


Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body but, rather, to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO!! What a ride!"

unattributed
 
Epiphany to, uh, whatever. Don't get me started on politics. As a retired history teacher, I've too big a soap box if I'm ever able to drag it out of the closet. COOKIES? Doc says ok for me if they're diabetic. God, what that does to good cookies. So, just the pure chocolate chip, please.


****************************


Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body but, rather, to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO!! What a ride!"

unattributed

Love your sig.
 
Epiphany to, uh, whatever. Don't get me started on politics. As a retired history teacher, I've too big a soap box if I'm ever able to drag it out of the closet. COOKIES? Doc says ok for me if they're diabetic. God, what that does to good cookies. So, just the pure chocolate chip, please.


****************************

I think I'll try to gorge myself on the cookies (especially chocolate chip) and avoid the politics -- I'll piss-off fewer people that way.
 
Welcome Epiphany!

Tomorrow we're making snickerdoodles (just thought you'd want to know) :D
 
Thanks...

Love your sig.

I wish I'd of found the thought much earlier in life, I would,ve done a lot of things a bit differently. My other sig is equally meaningful to me.

*************************
...I feel more alive when I’m writing than I do at any other time—except when I’m making love. Two things when you forget time, when nothing exists except the moment—the moment of writing, the moment of love. That perfect concentration is bliss.”
- May Sarton
 
Last edited:
Epiphany to, uh, whatever. Don't get me started on politics. As a retired history teacher, I've too big a soap box if I'm ever able to drag it out of the closet. COOKIES? Doc says ok for me if they're diabetic. God, what that does to good cookies. So, just the pure chocolate chip, please.


****************************

I think I'll try to gorge myself on the cookies (especially chocolate chip) and avoid the politics -- I'll piss-off fewer people that way.

That's why I don't get my soap box out very often.

*******************************
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body but, rather, to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO!! What a ride!"

unattributed
 
Oh God...

Welcome Epiphany!

Tomorrow we're making snickerdoodles (just thought you'd want to know) :D

my second favorites--all that sugar for a diabetic, but I'll take it on!


**********************************


Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body but, rather, to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO!! What a ride!"

unattributed
 
I wish I'd of found the thought much earlier in life, I would,ve done a lot of things a bit differently. My other sig is equally meaningful to me.

*************************
...I feel more alive when I’m writing than I do at any other time—except when I’m making love. Two things when you forget time, when nothing exists except the moment—the moment of writing, the moment of love. That perfect concentration is bliss.”
- May Sarton

I can see why. It's perfect.

I'm off to write. Have a good evening.
 
They are in Cape Breton County

My mother was born there. I haven't been there since I was a kid, but it's beautiful up there and the people are the friendliest you'd ever want. If you've never visited, I highly recommend it! But go in the summer or fall -- it's most picturesque then, and winters there get pretty brutal.
 
Welcome, Ep! There are several new writerly threads available:

The Hook deals with the perfect opening to grab a reader's attention.

theyread* delves into the expectations of our clients, the readers.

Humor Thread is for the lighter side of things.

There are a lot more. Just feel free to join in. And if you just want to hang out, come join us at the Naked Party.

;)

Thanks for the links to the threads, SweetWitch; I really enjoyed them. I'll probably not inflict my nakedness on others though and avoid Naked Party. Even showering is like walking a tightrope: I don't look down. :D
 
Welcome to the AH, EP. :D

Don't be shy about visiting the Nekkid Party thread. After a few drinks we all look like catalogue models. ;)

The ladies are beautiful already. :kiss:

If you're going to delve into the political threads, put on your rhino hide long john's and join in the fun.

Either way, there's never a dull moment here.
 
Welcome to the AH, EP. :D

Don't be shy about visiting the Nekkid Party thread. After a few drinks we all look like catalogue models. ;)

The ladies are beautiful already. :kiss:

If you're going to delve into the political threads, put on your rhino hide long john's and join in the fun.

Either way, there's never a dull moment here.

Thanks for the welcome, TE999. I'm not worried about the Naked Party from my point of view. I just hope that everyone else has their beer goggles on when I wade in.

My hide is pretty thick, but I also know how politics and religion can get some folks hot under the collar. If I'm gonna get anyone steamed-up, I'd rather do it through my stories. I make fewer enemies that way. :)
 
Thanks for the links to the threads, SweetWitch; I really enjoyed them. I'll probably not inflict my nakedness on others though and avoid Naked Party. Even showering is like walking a tightrope: I don't look down. :D

Don't be a coward, doll. It's not like you have to look at yourself. You'll be too busy looking at Trish and Eli to notice your own nudity.

That's quite demeaning to snakes. We have several snakeophiles here who are going to resent the comparison.

I'm thinking they might resent being labeled "snakeophiles".
 
Back
Top