Hijacked (Closed for Ryanmo97)

Sarah felt as if she was laying in a warm pool that lapped against her pussy making her moan. She remembered having sex with Ryan and she called out his name. Her hands roamed her body as she slowly woke up. When she didn't immediately see Ryan she panicked a bit but then his tongue touched her clit and she exploded in an orgasm grasping his head through the blanket.

"Oh god. I never knew I could wake up like this."
 
Ryan smiled as Sarah reached her climax he moved up her body and kissed her. "Morning lover... You can go ahead and shower first if you want... We've got a big day today..." Ryan got up and went downstairs to get Sarah's bag.
 
Sarah got into the shower wondering what was going to happen today and what exactly he was talking about. When she got out of the shower and dried herself off, she found her clothes stashed in the walk in closet that had been empty. Actually, the only things in there were her shirts, one skirt, and one dress she had had with her. She put the sun dress of blue on and put on a pair of tennis shoes since she didn't have the shoes he wanted her to wear.

She went downstairs to start breakfast for them both deciding on french toast, bacon, and strawberries if he had everything she needed.
 
Ryan showered in the other upstairs bathroom. He changed into a t-shirt and jeans. Ryan was drinking coffee and reading the paper. He smiled when he saw Sarah walk in the kitchen. He got up and kissed her on the cheek. "You look great... Would you like some coffee?"
 
Sarah blushed not always feeling comfortable in a dress but nodded at his question, "I will have coffee and I am going to make you breakfast."

She rooted around for what she needed and turned on the griddle pan that was on the large stove. She placed bacon on half of it and beat eggs, cinnamon and milk into a pan tin for soaking the bread. She placed the soaked bread on the other half of the griddle while she cut strawberries and found powdered sugar. When everything was finished, she divided it between two plates and handed one to him with the syrup.

"Do you want any juice?"
 
Ryan smiled as Sarah made french toast for them for breakfast. He poured her a cup of coffee and kissed her on the cheek as she cooked. He took the plate from her when she was done and when she asked if he wanted juice he said, "No thank you... So, I figured after breakfast we'd meet with your mom, give her her car back, and let her know about our arrangement. Then, we'll go and get you some new clothes. The whole works... tops, skirts, dresses, shoes, underwear, sleepwear... Sound good?"
 
Sarah fidgeted with her fork slowly eating her food, "I am nervous what my mom will think...but on the other hand she will probably be happy to have me off her hands. I know her boyfriend won't mind. There are a few things I would like to retrieve from my house though, if that is ok? Other than that, I enjoy shopping but I hate doing it for hours so I try to be more practical. I could use your help with picking out stuff."

She ate a strawberry off her plate watching him.
 
Ryan took a bite of his french toast... "mmm That is good... Sure you can get something from your house... How far away do you live and I'd be happy to help you pick out some things." He smiled and continued eating.
 
"I live a couple states over. I'm sure I can hire someone to pack and bring my stuff if thats okay with you. I'm glad you like my cooking. At least we wont starve around here with me moving in."

She smiled as she finished plate and coffee. She texted her mom to figure where her mom was staying at a hotel nearby.

"I am wondering if you might be willing to advance me some money so I can pay my mom's hotel bill and give her gas money? She is staying at the Newman hotel nearby."
 
"To say I like your cooking is an understatement... I LOVE your cooking..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You could hire someone to bring your stuff if you like." Ryan put the plates in the dishwasher. "I could do that... Tell your mom you'll meet her at the gas station.... My car is there and then we can head to the mall after you turn the car over to her."
 
Sarah texted her mom that they would meet her at the gas station and that she would take care of her mom's expenses since it was her fault for the disruption in their trip. She let her mom know that something had changed and they needed to talk. That she would be staying in the area.

She looked Ryan and smiled as she kissed his cheek back, "Your a very sweet man, Ryan, you know that? I am ready when you are. My mom says she is on her way to meet us."
 
Ryan smiled as he kissed her and called him sweet, "OK... Let's go..." Ryan and Sarah sat in her mom's car and waited for Sarah's mom to show up. Ryan held her hand... "Nervous?"
 
"On one hand yes, because she won't understand why I would choose this over school, that is until she knows how much I am going to make. On the other hand no, because she hasn't ever really wanted kids and she wants to be rid of me. I am an adult and she can't tell me no. You taught me that," she looked over at him and smiled softly. "Either way, I'm yours."

She noticed a hotel shuttle van pull up and saw her mom step out. She got out of the car noticing her mom wasn't angry. Then I noticed why. Apparently, her boyfriend had come with her. When I saw him, I knew she had already picked that hotel for a stopping point and her mom had called him to meet up with them. Her mom looked happy, but her boyfriend looked pissed.

"Sarah," her mom ran to her and hugged her. "I was so worried."

I looked to her boyfriend and said, "I doubt that. Anyway, here are your keys and the money. I am staying in the area. You can call me when you need but I may not always answer, ok? I am taking a job working as a cook at a house nearby with this gentleman. His name is Ryan and is my employer. He convinced me to bring you back your car and help with the expenses that I cost you. Now, I hope you finish the trip and it looks like you have a new companion. Enjoy your time off mom. I know you don't get a lot."

Her mom looked stunned as she looked between Sarah and Ryan, "Your sure?"

"Yes, mom. I am an adult and need to take care of myself from now on. I will have some movers come by the house for my things."

That is when her boyfriend said, "Sounds more like he is going to be your pimp," the man grinned evilly and looked Sarah up and down like he always did, which made her stomach sick.
 
Ryan got out of the car with Sarah. Sarah's mom was a very attractive woman. It was obvious Sarah got her good looks from her mother. There was something about her mom's boyfriend that Ryan didn't like.

When Sarah's Mom's Boyfriend said that Ryan was going to be Sarah's pimp. Ryan punched the man in his face... "You don't speak to Sarah or any woman for that matter like that... And don't think about pressing charges. I'm related to or close friends with everyone in power in this town." He looked at Sarah's Mom, "You could do much better... Now, I suggest you two get in your car and get out of here..." Ryan walked over to his car.
 
Sarah just looked completely stunned at the man on the ground who was currently holding hand to his face and groaning. She looked at her mom whom actually was shocked that the man had said something so awful to her daughter.

"Oh god mom, I didn't think he would do something like that. I love you," she hugged her, "and I will call you every week to make sure you are ok. Take care of yourself."

Sarah then ran after Ryan and got into his car looking at him curiously, "Thank you. I never would have thought you would defend me against that bastard. But, thank you," she kissed his cheek.

"Are you ready to go shopping then?"
 
Ryan smile when he kissed her cheek... "Of course I'm going to defend you... You are going to be the mother of my child... You are Family..." He kissed her cheek and pulled away. "Let's go..."

Ryan and Sarah walked through the mall hand in hand... "We've got a lot to do so let's start with underwear..." They walked to Victoria's Secret... "I want you to pick out things that look nice and no thongs. I want your bottom to be covered properly..."
 
Sarah looked around the store glad she didn't have to buy the horrible thongs that she called wedgie slings. She found some cotton boy shorts, silky hipsters, and decided against anything lacy. She also bought bras to match the underwear she had found. She turned to Ryan and asked,

"Do you like lingerie or should I just buy simple tanks and pj pants. I know I said I would sleep naked but sometimes I like to be at home in pajamas."
 
"mmm... I like both... You should get some nice lingerie for special nights and some tank tops and Pajama pants for when we are just hanging out for movie nights." After they finished at Victoria's Secret they headed to a fancy shoe store. "I want you to pick some flats and heels. Nothing opened toed... Then we'll go to Lady Foot Locker to get you some Sneakers for when you are working out..."
 
Sarah did as he asked getting several pairs of each but restricting the height of the heeled shoes except for one pair of three inch heels that looked really good on her. They moved on to Lady Foot Locker and purchased a nice pair of white work out shoes. From there they went in search of a nice department store where she could purchase skirts, blouses, shirts, dresses, and whatever else they needed to pick up.
 
They headed to Macy's and got Sarah all kinds of skirts, blouses, tops, and dresses. They also got some tennis skirts for Sarah to wear while she was working out. Then they headed back to the car both of them loaded down with bags. "Well, this was fun wasn't it?"
 
Sarah looked over at him, "I am just thankful it didn't take all day. I am not one to window shop and I like everything we got. Makes me want to go to your home and try out my workout clothes. I could use to run on the treadmill. Or do you have plans? I can make lunch when we get there."

They piled the bags into his car and drove to his home. They got out and she spent thirty minutes upstairs putting things away and organizing. She put on a tennis skirt with matching shirt and her new work out shoes and looked around.

"I definitely have never owned so many clothes in my life," she looked over at Ryan. "You want lunch?"
 
They loaded the clothes in to the car... "Nope... You have free reign over the house... The only responsibilities you have is to make breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as keeping the kitchen clean. And its not my home... it's our home..."

Ryan helped Sarah organize her closet and put things away. He smiled when she said that she had never owned so many clothes in her life. He kissed her on the cheek, "You are worth it my love..." He changed in to some workout clothes. A blue tank top and a pair of running shorts. "Sure... I could go for some lunch... Then we could work out... then maybe go for a dip in the pool after words?"
 
"Sure, sounds good," she walked out of the room and back down to the main floor then walked into the kitchen.

She grabbed some ciabatta, turkey and ham, cheese, red peppers, lettuce, and other veggies. She found a pannini press and made the sandwiches. She paired it with fresh fruit and a small caesar salad. She gave him his plate and ate her own while asking him more questions about himself.

"So what do you like to do for fun around here? I noticed the gaming systems and everything. It seems like you have been pretty lonely around here. But you have me now. I like the idea of having you to myself, at least until we have children."
 
Ryan started into his sandwich, "Well, that's why I would steal cars for fun. But now that I have you I don't need to do that... But, other than that I would play my games, watch movies, and check on my investments. Great sandwich."
 
Sarah smiled at the compliment, "I could probably take you in Halo...beyond that I really haven't played many consoles but I do play a lot of online MMORPGs. Glad you like the sandwich. I love that you pretty have what I need to make you great food. We will eventually have to go grocery shopping but I will plan meals inadvanced for that."

She finished her sandwich and drank some water leaning on the counter of the island, "You almost ready to go sweat?"

Sarah smiled wondering what he would look like working the machines in the gym.
 
Back
Top