justmethatswho
wannabee badgirl
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2008
- Posts
- 4,207
- I want you to follow the terms of your contract.
Elizabeth thought for a moment but what choice did she have as she stood frozen in place. Finally she responded "Yes Sophia whatever you desire." Elizabeth did not even realize the signal she had just sent to Sophia.
- You do remember what my mother told you, don't you?
"Of course Miss Sophia .... that ... that you .... you can tell me what to do .... and I .... I must do.. What you request." As Elizabeth stammered, Sophia remained calmed. Elizabeth had yet to realize, her draw to the Sophia's confidence.
Elizabeth thought for a moment but what choice did she have as she stood frozen in place. Finally she responded "Yes Sophia whatever you desire." Elizabeth did not even realize the signal she had just sent to Sophia.
- You do remember what my mother told you, don't you?
"Of course Miss Sophia .... that ... that you .... you can tell me what to do .... and I .... I must do.. What you request." As Elizabeth stammered, Sophia remained calmed. Elizabeth had yet to realize, her draw to the Sophia's confidence.