His

"I have never seen or held such perfection before in my life" As soon as you say the words, I begin to relax, happy that you seemed satisfied. I feel your lips brushing against my nipple, your hot breath tickling them, causing me to moan softly, my upper body seeming to arch up towards your mouth, without me even realising, finally I feel your warm mouth around my nipple, sucking on it hard, causing me to shiver in delight as you roll it around "mm that feels so good" I whisper quietly underneath my breath, my hands dropping, gripping the sides of the chair tightly in my hands.
 
Seeinng your body react so strongly causes me to moan out a bit into your nipple. I gently rake my teeth over it then flick it some more with my tongue. My mouth and hands switch breasts making sure to give it the same oral attention the other received. This time however my free hand begins to run up your thigh once more. This time however my strong hand continues up your thigh until I can feel your leaking wetness on my fingers and the side of my hand grinds against your dripping pussy through the thin soaked fabric of your bikini.
 
I bite down on my lower lip hard, groaning softly unable to believe how incredable you are makinng me feel, my hips pushing down, pressing against your hand tightly. I look up at you, my hand running down over your chest slowly, down to your stomach, until I am playing with the waistband of your boxers. I smile, my eyes locking with your own as I lean up to kiss you once again "can I.. touch you" I ask softly, wanting to make you feel as good as I do.
 
I look up at you and smile. My hand reaches up and guides yours down beneath my waist band until I feel your soft hands around my semi hard cock. Your touch causes it to twitch and grow slightly in your hand. I just watch your face as you react to it then lean in for another kiss moaning into it when you stroke me letting you know you are making me feel fantastic. My hand slips down your stomach again beneath your bottoms this time as my middle finger begins to trace circles around your clit making sure not to give it any direct stimulation yet but occasionally grazing it. You are even more wet than I thought and I cant help but to slip my hand along your wet pussy feeling your juices as my palm grinds into your clit.
 
I feel your hand leading my own down and look up at you nervously, not quite sure what to expect. Finally as they slip under I feel my hand brush against something long and warm. Slowly I wrap my fingers around, moving them up and down slowly, sneaking glances up at you, trying to take in your reaction. As soon as I hear your moan I know that I am doing okay and instantly relax, kissing you back lightly

I groan loudly as your hand brushes past my clit, making me want more "please?" I whisper despratly not quite sure what I am asking for, but knowing that I need something more.
 
Your voice and body cry out for more and I want to give it to you. I wait a moment longer though as I continue grinding my palm into your wet clit because I am enjoying your soft hands wrapped around me so much. I groan out once again both in pleasure and disappointment knowing I'm about to pull away. Before I do though I continue to thicken and harden in your grip. Slowly you'll away so I can slide down your body. My lips find your stomach and begin kissing lower and lower. Both hands slip a couple fingers under the waist of you bikini bottoms and start sliding them down you sexy thighs
 
I'm surprised to find your cock getting harder in my hands, causing it to get even bigger! My eyes widening slightly as I continue to stroke it, up and down slowly, until I feel you starting to pull away from me, causing my hand to slide up and away, pulling it out of your shorts. I look up at you as you move further down my body, your hands pulling on my bikini bottoms, so I bend my knees allowing you to pull them off. After you do I suddenly feel very exposed under your gaze, my legs snapping closed quickly, as I watch to see what you will do next.
 
I let my eyes focus on your sweet young pussy glistening in the summer sun a's I slip your bottoms off. When I toss them to the side however you catch me off guard by snapping your legs together and I flinch back a bit. "oh so now you are just gonna tease me" I joke. I place a hand on each knee and begin pressing your legs apart. "It's ok babe. Just like the rest of you it is very beautiful and I promise this next part will feel much better than anythig so far". The resistance in your legs begins to relax an I lore my lips to the inside of your left knee and give it a kiss. Then I do the same to your other leg. I keep alternating from one thigh to the next inching my way higher and higher every time.
 
"I'll hold you to that promise" I say with a shaking smile, giving into the pressure of your hands and parting my legs for you, feeling your soft kisses on either side of my legs. Watching as you move higher and higher upwards, I moan softly, my eyes still locked on yours "you're not going to... are you?" I trail of, wondering if my thoughts are right, as you move closer and closer towards my pussy.
 
"not going to what beautiful?" I ask eyes still looking up to watch your face. "Do this?". My tongue slips out and licks one long lick from the bottom of your sweet pussy all the way up until it gives your clit a little flick. Your taste and scent drive me wild. "or this?". My tinge presses into you parting your lips. Deeper and deeper it slides until my nose is pressed against you. Now the scent of your arousal floods my nostrils and I moan into your pussy. Your scent drives me wild causing my tongue to flick around frantically inside you. I bury my face deeper into you grinding my nose against your clit
 
A look of sheer pleasure crosses my face as soon as I feel your tongue on me "mmm yes thats what I meant" I call out, as I squirm back on the chair, my body twisting from side to side, as a blissful feeling passes over my body "that feels so nice" I groan, my hands gripping the sides of the chair tighter. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter, my stomach twisting, until all of a sudden I explode cumming hard. Gasping I collapse back on the bed, my eyes closing.
 
Seeing the way your body is reacting, I decide to just continue doing what I have been doing. It proves to be the right decision as I watch you have your very first orgasm. As you lay back gasping for breath I slide my body up yours letting my tongue trail along your bare skin. My cock now fully aroused strains against fabric needing release. My lips find yours a's I kiss you deeply. My tongue finds yours letting you have a taste of your own arousal. The fabric being stretches by my rock hard cock grinds against your wet slit as we kiss. This causes my hips to grind into yours making me moan loudly into the kiss
 
I feel your tongue sliding up my smooth skin, before feeling your lips against my own, my tongue slides out, seeking your own, tasting myself on you. I pull back "that was incrediable" I whisper quitely, as I glance down, having felt you poking me through your shorts "so what are we going to do next?" I ask a small smirk forming on my lips, as I slide one hand down your chest, starting to become more confident.
 
"There is even more to come" I whisper with a smile before softly kissing you again. I feel your hand going lower and lower down my chest and wait to see just how far you will keep going. My hips rock into yours once more grinding my bulge against your slit and over your clit causing another moan from each of us. "I don't know what are you going to do?" I say with a smirk of my own as I glance down to your hand. I know I will have to return to guiding you through the next part soon but I do want to see if your confidence has built enough for you to take a little initiative. I wonder what it is you find yourself wanting to do right now.
 
I smile up at you, moving to the edge of the chair, pushing you back slightly, until you are laying back on it, I quickly slide over you, kissing down your stomach, my tongue trailing round and round in circles as I do, before gripping hold of your shorts, slowly lowering them and chucking them onto the floor, I move down, until I am kneeling inbetween your legs, glancing down, I lower my head, flicking my tongue out over the head of your cock, not entirely sure if I am doing it right, as I drag my tounge up and down round and round, looking up at you from under my eyelashes.
 
I had completely underestimated just how much confidence you had gained since this all began. I am pleasantly sureprised as I watch your kisses going lower and lower down my body. Part of me wondered if your sheltered life would have kept you from knowing anything about giving head. Then your tongue flicks my cock for the first time and a moan escapes my lips. 'mmmmmmm' my eyes close and i lean back enjoying the sensation of your tongue on my rock hard cock.
 
I can't help but giggle at the look of surprise on your face, clearly you hadn't thought I would no how to do this, but it wasn't that hard to figure out, especially after what you had just done to me. Just for a moment a flicker of uncertantity crosses my face, but I quickly get rid of it, shaking my head before I part my lips, allowing just the tip of your cock to enter my mouth, I suck your hard cock softly, surprised how much I actually enjoy doing it.
 
"oh fuck" I moan in a soft whisper as i feel your lips surrounding me taking more of me into your mouth. My hips raise just a little letting you know I want more but not forcing more than you can handle. There will be another time to push the limits of how much of me you can take at one time I tell myself. I smile realizing I am not just thinking about taking your innocence now but of having you over and over again growing your carnal knowlege. My eyes open to see your beautiful face between my legs, my hard cock in your lips. My hand reaches down and begins to run through your hair as your lips continue working their magic
 
I feel your hips move up, and quickly realise that you want me to take more in my mouth, pushing my head down, I continue to suck harder and deeper, taking as much in my mouth as I can before I start to gag, I pause there, holding you in my mouth, swirling my tongue round and round, my hand moving up, moving up and down what I couldn't take in my mouth, my eyes never leave you face, wanting to make sure that I am doing it right.
 
My eyes roll back again as moans and groans continueally fill the air with the sounds of my pleasure. I know I dont have to worry about anyone being around to hear and it seems each and every one builds your confidence that much more. The thought enters my mind that I should stop you before cumming so I can slip into that tight virgin pussy but your lips and hand feel so good I am finding it hard to do so. I can recover quickly and letting her finish what she is doing now will help me last that much longer in her tight virgin pussy later. That was all it took to lose all thought and focus only on the pleasure this sexy young girl was causing me. My eyes meet yours once again. They are filled with a look of pure pleasure as you continue to drive me wild
 
I start to move my head back and forth, taking more in my mouth each time I do, trying my best not to gag, as I relax my throat taking you inside of it. I realease my fingers one by one, before letting my hand drop so I can take more of you in. I continue to suck harder, my tongue sliding down your cock as I pull back, before pushing myself down again. I rest one hand on your chest, my fingertips brushing up and down lightly.
 
I can feel my balls begin to tighten and know my orgasm will be coming soon. I try holding it off as long as possible enjoying every suck of your lips, every lick of your tongue. Finally I know I cant hold back much longer and I look into your eyes letting you see how overtaken I am by pleasure and lust. The first I know you will recognize the second I am not so sure. "Hold it there and dont stop sucking" I manage to groan out. Seconds later my abs ass and thighs all tighten and a groan out as I begin flooding your mouth with my cum.
 
I look up meeting your eyes, nodding breifly at your instruction and keep holding you in my mouth, sucking harder, never taking my eyes of off you. I suddenly feel my mouth being filled with the warm sticky liquid, which actually didn't seem to taste that bad, not sure what I should do, i just swallow deeply, continuing to suck more softly now.
 
I am a bit shocked that you just swallow every drop as if you had done this many times before. "Are you sure this is your first time because you did that like a pro" I say with a smirk as I feel you sucking out the last drops of cum from my hard cock. "Just dont stop sucking or stroking me. We have to make sure I stay nice and hard for what is coming up next." The look in my eyes is one of great pleasure and satisfaction yet there is still a hint of hunger for more, more of you. The more I get the more I need. I can't wait to be the one to deflower your tight virgin pussy.
 
I keep sucking, but softer now, my hand moving back up, running up and down over your cock slowly, glancing up at you, glad that I seem to have done the right thing. I start to pull back slowly, dragging my tongue along your cock, my hand still running up and down. "No that was definatly my first time" I say softly. Sitting back on my knees, looking up at you. "I take it I did good" I ask, a small smirk playing on my lips.
 
Back
Top