txnstud21
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2006
- Posts
- 21,863
My eyes take in the beauty sitting in front of me and I still can hardly believe I have this sexy girl not only naked in front of me but aching to give me everything I want. I lean up myself straddling the chair letting your hand continue to run over my cock keeping me nice and hard for what is to come. "You were beyond good" I reach out and wrap my hand around your neck and pull you in for a kiss. It starts out a soft lingering kiss followed by another slightly less soft, then another where my lips part and tongue grazes your lips, then it slips in finding yours and pulls away to let yours chase. All the while my hand has slipped between your legs and has begin rubbing your pussy making sure you are still nice and wet for what comes next