Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2013
- Posts
- 17,783
Hit On

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

No no no not the bunny![]()
Pass lol, but will take the bent over bunny
pass seems to be the trend
Hit on for sure
Passing
Hit on![]()
Pass....Hit on again and again

s'prolly a pass.
mebbe a beer instead?![]()
Well I tried a few times but he never bites!![]()

I'll take a hit, and pass it on to her.![]()
![]()
I'll take a hit, and pass it on to her.![]()
![]()

You make it sound like cum swapping.![]()
![]()
![]()

Hit on...
Hit on for sure. In fact. I might just walk up and kiss him. Hard.
she already knows. Pass. Cause I'm a guy.she already knows.
![]()
Pass.