Lunation
Back in a Bit
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2016
- Posts
- 2,403
So much violence. I think its hit on...not actually hit![]()
Hit on.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So much violence. I think its hit on...not actually hit![]()
So much violence. I think its hit on...not actually hit![]()

Never need to use violence. It's the result of an unimagitive mind.
Oh and pass.
hit!!! hard in the boob! Hiya Corbs!!Haha. Are you fucking kidding me? Violence is sooooooo much fun.
Doodling art on a wall in blood is second to burgers with cheese.
hit!!! hard in the boob! Hiya Corbs!!
Nawww that mug would break my hand. How ya been gorgeous?Lucky me, my bra is padded thicker than your belly.
Wanna punch my face, yet?
Nawww that mug would break my hand. How ya been gorgeous?
Miss you too bratty wench. Sorry about the busy. I'm getting ready to start a new gig next week so I'm taking a week of down time.Super fucking busy.I hate it. Miss your guts, T!
Miss you too bratty wench. Sorry about the busy. I'm getting ready to start a new gig next week so I'm taking a week of down time.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiit onPicking up Listers and showing them your weenie is "down-time". Haha.![]()
Hit!![]()
I'll pass on Angel. Give her a hug though to welcome her back.![]()
Pass...

Hit on for sure!s'prolly a pass.
but i'd wave and smile.![]()
Hit on for sure!
its a hit...on.![]()
hit on this super smoking hot young woman.
