Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tongue finding your tight asshole, licking and sucking and pushing inside of you while I slide two fingers into your pussy, spreading them open to streatch your cunt. My thumb grinding against your cunt.
 
Moving down between your legs, my teeth biting and pulling on your swollen clit...taking smooth feet and rubbing them against my cock, now pushing two fingers in your tight asshole and I twist and pull on your pussy lips
 
moaning as you finger me harder and harder - feeling your throbbing sex - wanting to feel you invading me
 
moving up your body, the head of my cock rubbing your clit, teasing you, while I lean over and bite your hardening nipples, inching my cock inside of you
 
feeling your heels dig into my ass and back as I thrust in and out, my balls smacking your ass while my cock swells inside of you....smacking your amazing tits, making them nice and red then pulling on your hard nipples, your cunt juices oozing down my balls
 
moving on my back and pulling you on top of me, you sitting down on my cock, filling your sweet cunt....watching you bounce up and down on my cock, your tits bouncing, your hand furiously rubbing at your cunt, impaling your self on my hard dick
 
*walking up to you stroking my cock, i stroke your hair and looking down at you as your fucked from behind, offering my cock to your hungry mouth*
 
mmm - bouncing now as you thrust up into me - my nipples pulled and squeezed harder and harder as you fuck me harder and harder - watching as Uk straddles you and feeds his throbbing shaft between my lips, my fingers cupping his large balls
 
I grip your hair and push my cock into your mouth, grunting as i slide my thick shaft through your lips, pulling at your hair, as my cock slides down your throat
 
mmmmm...loving watching you gag on his giant cock, spit dripping from your lips onto your tits, never stopping up and down on my cock, feeling your cunt squeeze my shaft, reaching behind you to finger your tight asshole, filling all your holes
 
mmm - keeping fucking me boys - I have to get to a meeting - I'm already late and I am so wet - I'll have to try and finish myself off later

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

my 6,000 lit post - OMG
 
gripping your hair as i slam my cock down your throat, fucking your mouth, grunting as i fill your throat
 
pulling my cock from your cunt and filling your tight asshole, stretching you out, watching your ass slide down on my cock, hearing you moan with that big cock in your mouth, your body wet with spit and precum
 
::Still here, still watching, Still loving the show, too hot and bothered to interrupt :) ::
 
:D

Got to my meeting late - thanks guys ;)

The client asked me if I was feeling OK as I looked a bit flushed - had to tell him that I was embarassed about being late

Wonder if he sensed why I was so flushed?
 
Scent of the moment....

:D

Got to my meeting late - thanks guys ;)

The client asked me if I was feeling OK as I looked a bit flushed - had to tell him that I was embarassed about being late

Wonder if he sensed why I was so flushed?

And were his olfactory senses working? mmmmmm - the aroma is...... arousing.
 
:D

Got to my meeting late - thanks guys ;)

The client asked me if I was feeling OK as I looked a bit flushed - had to tell him that I was embarassed about being late

Wonder if he sensed why I was so flushed?

agreed...I would have smelt you in a second not matter what perfume you were wearing ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top