Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
rubbing you softly through the silk - my fingers running up and down - feeling your shaft getting harder and harder - moaning as you caress my sensitive nipples
 
*I run one hand over the back of your head and through your hair* These boxers always just get in the way *Pushes down on the waist band and slides them off, feeling the cool air* Mmmm, much better
 
mmm - taking your warm length in my fingers - guiding you between my warm lips - getting quite hot here
 
*feeling the heat shooting up your back as my cock finally dips into your lips* Mmmm, Katie...I've been waiting to feel those sexy lips since I first found lit...
 
mmm - licking your slippery shaft - my fingers gently scratching your sac - your length throbbing in my mouth as I slide you in and out - my other fingers caressing my moist opening
 
*My head dips back as I feel your slide me into your lips deeper, then i look back down at you, not wanting to miss a second of seeing you make my cock disappear into your mouth* Mmmm...how'd you get to be such a great cocksucker Katie? :devil:
 
mmm - sliding down you as deep as I can take you before slidng slowly back up, my tongue flicking your snsitive tip before sliding back down again
 
*i reach down the second time you swallow all of my cock and put my hands on the back of your head so i can keep all of my cock in your mouth and throat, groaning hard at the feeling of this perfect pressure all around my cock*
 
Something to start your weekend off the right way!
attachment.php
 
Young Girl for SM

I walk into your room wearing only my pajama shorts and a little white baby doll top. My red hair is pulled up into a ponytail and I smile at you. "Did you want to see me? To talk about...'girl stuff?'"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top