virgin_not
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2005
- Posts
- 50,785
Well Im really sorry..I don't get a chance seeing heragent2407 said:She's posting on YOUR thread!!!!
anyway..back to the game
Virgin_not (lmao)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well Im really sorry..I don't get a chance seeing heragent2407 said:She's posting on YOUR thread!!!!
Pay attention....virgin_not said:Well Im really sorry..I don't get a chance seeing her
anyway..back to the game
Virgin_not (lmao)
sizzling calfs....agent2407 said:Pay attention....
Flirty debsizzling calfs....
Listen agent..you don't have the right to judge me being rude..about flirty deb..get this in mind..Im not just stuck in one thread..you have a problem with me..that's ur problem..but please stop judging me. Get a grip...If you think Im very unfriendly host..do what you need to do..everyone is welcome in my game thread..I don't own it..its LIT property..I just created it.agent2407 said:NOT
Sugarbabes...collectively![]()
Wowvirgin_not said:Listen agent..you don't have the right to judge me being rude..about flirty deb..get this in mind..Im not just stuck in one thread..you have a problem with me..that's ur problem..but please stop judging me. Get a grip...If you think Im very unfriendly host..do what you need to do..everyone is welcome in my game thread..I don't own it..its LIT property..I just created it.
to flirt deb..I apologized if I didn't really see you posting in here.
To all..Im sorry for this messed up. Im outta here for now.
Azuldrgon said:Jewel is hot
Virgin not is hot also!
I think that catches everyone up.
Celine Dion(to cleanse the palate again)
de-valmont said:Celine Dion is about as hot as winter on Pluto.
Kylie Minogue.
de-valmont said:Celine Dion is about as hot as winter on Pluto.
Kylie Minogue.
hotShimp said:Kilye yes hot..
Kelly Philbin...(regis & Kelly) spell,,??who gives a shit.

he's a dork, at least that's what I hear..virgin_not said:hot
Shimp![]()
personally..HOTTTTShimp said:he's a dork, at least that's what I hear..
Not,,she does nothing for me.virgin_not said:personally..HOTTTT![]()
Angelina Jolie